Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JJ Jude Verbally Commits To EKU
OffTheHook Wrote:I can handle being funny. That's better than being known for being pathetic and hacking on a high school student. :Shaking:

Who are you Judge Judy? So you have the ability to read peoples minds. For your info I put a post on another site on Sunday when I heard the rumor doing nothing but praising Jude just like I did on here, but I guess you already knew that since you can read minds.
OffTheHook Wrote:I can handle being funny. That's better than being known for being pathetic and hacking on a high school student. :Shaking:

BTW, go back and read all the threads on JJ Jude that I've ever commented on. I've done nothing but compliment him.
Westside Wrote:BTW, go back and read all the threads on JJ Jude that I've ever commented on. I've done nothing but compliment him.

I could care less about the other ones. It's your first one on this thread. It's intent is plain and simple. It right there in black and white. :popcorn:

And what the hell does Judge Judy have to do with anything?

You can save a million lives, but one pull of the trigger can make you a murder.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:I could care less about the other ones. It's your first one on this thread. It's intent is plain and simple. It right there in black and white. :popcorn:

And what the hell does Judge Judy have to do with anything?

You can save a million lives, but one pull of the trigger can make you a murder.

LOL!!!!!!!!!! You're too much. What does murder have to do with this? BTW, I don't really care what you think.
Westside Wrote:LOL!!!!!!!!!! You're too much. What does murder have to do with this? BTW, I don't really care what you think.

Please...shew...let me explain it fooor youuu. The little comment I made was directed towards the comment you made.

You said, "go back and read all the threads on JJ Jude that I've ever commented on. I've done nothing but compliment him."

Yet in more than one post you him "Rude".
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:Please...shew...let me explain it fooor youuu. The little comment I made was directed towards the comment you made.

You said, "go back and read all the threads on JJ Jude that I've ever commented on. I've done nothing but compliment him."

Yet in more than one post you him "Rude".

You can't be as stupid as you're acting.
^Whatever. I guess I've always been this "stupid". Go ahead with yourself. I'm out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:^Whatever. I guess I've always been this "stupid". Go ahead with yourself. I'm out.

You're sure going to be missed. :eyeroll:
This got crazy. lol. I totally missed the JJ Rude thing though. I guess im just in the dark on this one.
Westside Wrote:I have seen on SEVERAL other sites that JJ Rude of Johnson Central has verbally committed to EKU to play football for the Colonels. Can Bobby Kimball or any other JC fans on here confirm this?

Pretty much a classless act with a weak attempt to cover up.
THOMCAT Wrote:Pretty much a classless act with a weak attempt to cover up.

You don't know what you're talking about sick.
Westside Wrote:You don't know what you're talking about sick.

You are the one that typed it bub. You got called out by more than me. Put on your big boy underware and live with your actions.
I mean it could have been a typo? Hell Iv done worse. Is there a certain context as to why JJ Rude would be offensive.

As to the issue. EKU got a STEAL.
EKU got a hell of a player.

Congrats Jude.
THOMCAT Wrote:You are the one that typed it bub. You got called out by more than me. Put on your big boy underware and live with your actions.

Yeah, I did type it and yeah people like you who are ignorant of the facts got their pink panties in a wad because of the fact they are just what I said: Ignorant of the facts.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:I mean it could have been a typo? Hell Iv done worse. Is there a certain context as to why JJ Rude would be offensive.

As to the issue. EKU got a STEAL.

It's NOT a typo. He has done it in other threads also. If there is a reason why you are calling him "Rude", inlighten us West, so we can understand. Calling us childish names doesn't help.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:It's NOT a typo. He has done it in other threads also. If there is a reason why you are calling him "Rude", inlighten us West, so we can understand. Calling us childish names doesn't help.

There's a couple people on here that know the story behind what I typed. I had no problem with you until you got on here acting like you knew exactly why I typed what I did when apparently did not. You jumped to conclusions without knowing the facts as have others. It was directed at Bobby Kimball. There's a reason he was banned under a different name. He know's exactly why I did it. That's all that matters.
Westside Wrote:There's a couple people on here that know the story behind what I typed. I had no problem with you until you got on here acting like you knew exactly why I typed what I did when apparently did not. You jumped to conclusions without knowing the facts as have others. It was directed at Bobby Kimball. There's a reason he was banned under a different name. He know's exactly why I did it. That's all that matters.

OK, WHY...mispell the kids name and WHY...start the thread off looking for an argument?

Why not just report what you know and congratulate a well deserving student athlete?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
The whole JJ Rude thing came from me miss-spelling his name in a thread during High School. Others got their feelings hurt and blamed me for doing it on purpose. I don't know the kid and had never heard the last name of Jude before, so it was a mistake that others wanted to make a point out of. One member was so classless to make it personal and made his point by calling out MY son to make him look like he was in the know. So, I'm confident it that this was directed at the classlessness of that individual, who had no dog in the fight. It's over, I could care as little about it now as I do the individual who wanted to think he was making a point.
Stardust Wrote:The whole JJ Rude thing came from me miss-spelling his name in a thread during High School. Others got their feelings hurt and blamed me for doing it on purpose. I don't know the kid and had never heard the last name of Jude before, so it was a mistake that others wanted to make a point out of. One member was so classless to make it personal and made his point by calling out MY son to make him look like he was in the know. So, I'm confident it that this was directed at the classlessness of that individual, who had no dog in the fight. It's over, I could care as little about it now as I do the individual who wanted to think he was making a point.

SD I understand. We ALL make mistakes from time to time (God knows I have). BUT, now it's not a mistake. So why continue to purposely do it? Do you understand where I'm coming from?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^ I get it OTH, and I understand that there was a point probably trying to be made here as well. I'm sure Westy knew what backlash this would create, and I'm positive he means no disrespect for JJ at all. I think that the backstory overshadowed the intent to compliment JJ. The title was changed, your point is right, and Westy did not mean to disrespect JJ in any way at all.

... By the way, great signature
^Thank You. BTW...Did you see the new info I placed in the Bat Rule thread?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^ I'll go there now
Westside Wrote:There's a couple people on here that know the story behind what I typed. I had no problem with you until you got on here acting like you knew exactly why I typed what I did when apparently did not. You jumped to conclusions without knowing the facts as have others. It was directed at Bobby Kimball. There's a reason he was banned under a different name. He know's exactly why I did it. That's all that matters.

Bobby Seger had nothing to do with anything. If you want to get on here an call a kid names for no reason dont blame that on anyone. Just say I feel like being a prick today.

A couple of months ago Bobby Seger did plainly objected to another member of this site that did the exact same thing as you did. That he needs to not call kids classless names for no reason. It was kind of a unanomous shout out from many members to please cease and desist.This person is/was supposedly a member that occupies a position on this site of authority to make sure that the very things that he said should not enter into the discussions on this website. And that was to call an innocent kid names for no reason what so ever. What every other member that objected to this lowclass remark got was basicly "screw you all". Seems to me unless you are this individual (or are involved and being directed by this other member) that you as well as everyone on this website should and would be applauding my standing up for a great kid that has no business being subjected to classless remarks. Perhaps you have multiple accounts on here that you are trying to conceal. This other guy tried the same thing and thought that everyone else was too stupid to figure it out. Seems funny to me that I have never at any time EVER had a discussion with you, or gotten into any type of a debate with you on this website. Yet you NOW start threads two months later over a subject that died away, has not even been brought up since, just to get under my skin, when I have never at any time ever had any correspondence with you on any subject before on this website?? And, you were to the best of my memory not even involved in the other discussion, were you? The answer to that is a flat out NO!! Again, you and I have never, at any time, ever had a discussion on anything whatsoever. It does seem ironic to me that both you and this other member seem to share a lot of the same male pattern passion obsessions. That being half dressed men that wear tight tights. Also, isn't it ironic that another member has not even entered into the discussion in this thread? It however does have all of the apperances to me of nothing more than a disguised means of revenge. Nothing more/nothing less. It would be different if I had said something to get blasted for in this thread once it got started, but I was brought into for no reason, in your very first post. Got any explanations for any of the above??

As you said westy "That's all that matters".

And now I see someone says they had never heard the word of "Jude" when he typed his name time and time again in many previous threads has entered the discussion. After all these has probably been no other person in the history of this website who whas been a subject in so manner threads. Right? And no body called out anybody else's son, and they know that. Nice twist with the simple "oops" I made a mistake back then.
OffTheHook Wrote:SD I understand. We ALL make mistakes from time to time (God knows I have). BUT, now it's not a mistake. So why continue to purposely do it? Do you understand where I'm coming from?

Now you know where I'm coming from. You assumed and accused me of attacking a high school kid when in fact I was not. It was directed at Bobby Kimball. I told you from the get go that you did not have the facts and that I was not attacking JJ Jude. But you refused to believe it. Dusty knew the whole story from the get go. I didn't want to bring him into it though because he was as innocent in this thread as the original thread. My apologizes to Dusty for causing him any trouble.
Westside Wrote:Now you know where I'm coming from. You assumed and accused me of attacking a high school kid when in fact I was not. It was directed at Bobby Kimball. I told you from the get go that you did not have the facts and that I was not attacking JJ Jude. But you refused to believe it. Dusty knew the whole story from the get go. I didn't want to bring him into it though because he was as innocent in this thread as the original thread. My apologizes to Dusty for causing him any trouble.

B.S. Westside!!! OTH I and grew up here together and have a friendship history that goes way way back. You may buffalo many on here with this big line of Bull (innocent, my hind end) :eyeroll: , but he knows full well I would not steer him in the wrong direction on anything. As I said, you and I have never had any discussion on anything before, during, or since. Shame he eliminated the other thread so everybody could be refreshed on what really happened and was said. My previous post offered many questions, I think one of them was just answered.
Bob Seger Wrote:Bobby Seger had nothing to do with anything. If you want to get on here an call a kid names for no reason dont blame that on anyone. Just say I feel like being a prick today.

A couple of months ago Bobby Seger did plainly objected to another member of this site that did the exact same thing as you did. That he needs to not call kids classless names for no reason. It was kind of a unanomous shout out from many members to please cease and desist.This person is/was supposedly a member that occupies a position on this site of authority to make sure that the very things that he said should not enter into the discussions on this website. And that was to call an innocent kid names for no reason what so ever. What every other member that objected to this lowclass remark got was basicly "screw you all". Seems to me unless you are this individual (or are involved and being directed by this other member) that you as well as everyone on this website should and would be applauding my standing up for a great kid that has no business being subjected to classless remarks. Perhaps you have multiple accounts on here that you are trying to conceal. This other guy tried the same thing and thought that everyone else was too stupid to figure it out. Seems funny to me that I have never at any time EVER had a discussion with you, or gotten into any type of a debate with you on this website. Yet you NOW start threads two months later over a subject that died away, has not even been brought up since, just to get under my skin, when I have never at any time ever had any correspondence with you on any subject before on this website?? And, you were to the best of my memory not even involved in the other discussion, were you? The answer to that is a flat out NO!! Again, you and I have never, at any time, ever had a discussion on anything whatsoever. It does seem ironic to me that both you and this other member seem to share a lot of the same male pattern passion obsessions. That being half dressed men that wear tight tights. Also, isn't it ironic that another member has not even entered into the discussion in this thread? It however does have all of the apperances to me of nothing more than a disguised means of revenge. Nothing more/nothing less. It would be different if I had said something to get blasted for in this thread once it got started, but I was brought into for no reason, in your very first post. Got any explanations for any of the above??

As you said westy "That's all that matters".

And now I see someone says they had never heard the word of "Jude" when he typed his name time and time again in many previous threads has entered the discussion. After all these has probably been no other person in the history of this website who whas been a subject in so manner threads. Right? And no body called out anybody else's son, and they know that. Nice twist with the simple "oops" I made a mistake back then.

Bob, you do an incredible job or wordsmithing CRAP! There are plenty of others whose names have been mispelled, and for your idiotic comment that I did it purposefully is as stupid as the garbage that you wrote in your subsequent "gotcha" post. I'd venture to say that "TOWLES" has been mentioned by more of those in the area of NKY than anyone from EKY, yet Towles became TOWELS to many mistaken spellings, from those who do not know him and pay attention to his name.
Bob Seger Wrote:B.S. Westside!!! OTH I and grew up here together and have a friendship history that goes way way back. You may buffalo many on here with this big line of Bull (innocent, my hind end) :eyeroll: , but he knows full well I would not steer him in the wrong direction on anything. As I said, you and I have never had any discussion on anything before, during, or since. Shame he eliminated the other thread so everybody could be refreshed on what really happened and was said. My previous post offered many questions, I think one of them was just answered.

LOL, I didn't touch the thread, another one of your ignorant comments of the all-knowing:dudecomeon:
Stardust Wrote:Bob, you do an incredible job or wordsmithing CRAP! There are plenty of others whose names have been mispelled, and for your idiotic comment that I did it purposefully is as stupid as the garbage that you wrote in your subsequent "gotcha" post. I'd venture to say that "TOWLES" has been mentioned by more of those in the area of NKY than anyone from EKY, yet Towles became TOWELS to many mistaken spellings, from those who do not know him and pay attention to his name.

Towels......Towles......Sounds the same yet different spelling ,huh??? Big difference Dust, but nice try in trying to spin it around, especially when you remove from the site what you really said and implied.

You do as well , do an incredible job of coming back with everything that lies
"Short of the truth".
Stardust Wrote:LOL, I didn't touch the thread, another one of your ignorant comments of the all-knowing:dudecomeon:

You or someone else, it doesn't matter. The truth is, the "Real truth" has been eliminated from view.

Besides an honest mistake is an honest mistake. Nobody holds anyone accountable for an "honest" one. We both know/knew that was not the case in this one?