Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JJ Jude Verbally Commits To EKU
I have seen on SEVERAL other sites that JJ Rude of Johnson Central has verbally committed to EKU to play football for the Colonels. Can Bobby Kimball or any other JC fans on here confirm this?
Westside Wrote:I have seen on SEVERAL other sites that JJ Rude of Johnson Central has verbally committed to EKU to play football for the Colonels. Can Bobby Kimball or any other JC fans on here confirm this?

Ah, now aint we just so cute. If you already know so dang much about it, then why even ask. That classlessness doesn't even dignify a response.:zzz:
^What?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^
lol, thats what im thinking....
It's true!

He choose EKU over Liberty.

bring up google and type in "JJ Jude to EKU" and all kinds of results will come up with him committing to EKU
Strikeout King Wrote:It's true!

He choose EKU over Liberty.

bring up google and type in "JJ Jude to EKU" and all kinds of results will come up with him committing to EKU

Thank you SK. Bobby, right back at you.
I am extremely excited about the Colonels getting him. He's the hardest runner I've ever seen. I hope he gets a shot at running back. I think he will have a great career at EKU.
This is great. Can't wait to see him suit up for the Colonels in the fall.
It will be amazing to see what he can do now that he wont have 9-10 players in the box against him. He put up the numbers he did at JCHS WITH 9-10 in the box all the time, he may be an D-2/D-2A All-American at EKU.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:It will be amazing to see what he can do now that he wont have 9-10 players in the box against him. He put up the numbers he did at JCHS WITH 9-10 in the box all the time, he may be an D-2/D-2A All-American at EKU.

EKU is D1 if that's what you mean LWC.
I talked to a Football coach at EKU yesterday and they are very happy to get Jude.
Congrats to JJ Jude... EKU will be a good fit for him.
^In that case, forget what I said about All-American. Hard to be A-A when you are in the same voting as guys like Montee Ball and Trent Richardson.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:^In that case, forget what I said about All-American. Hard to be A-A when you are in the same voting as guys like Montee Ball and Trent Richardson.

EKU is D1 Football Championship Series formally known as D1 AA

Alabama and Wisconsin is D1 Football Bowl Series formally known as D1 A
Westside Wrote:EKU is D1 Football Championship Series formally known as D1 AA

Yeah... Jude can still be an All-American at D1AA
Bob Seger Wrote:Ah, now aint we just so cute. If you already know so dang much about it, then why even ask. That classlessness doesn't even dignify a response.:zzz:

Slow down there Bob....
I don't think he meant it like that.
But he could have lol
Either way it's all good
I believe westy might have been infering that Bob Seger is actually the old Mr. Kimball with a new name. Hence the "Bobby Kimball" comment lol.
Westside Wrote:EKU is D1 Football Championship Series formally known as D1 AA

So they are "a step below" UK, Florida, OSU, etc... right?
FBS is the highest rung of the ladder and FCS is next rung down, right?

Why did they do away with D-1, and all of that? Now I guess it technically means that if two players from the same high school got scholarships and one of them went to Florida and the other went to James Madison, both have the right to say they are D-1 players? Does that make sense? I guess it is the truth, but it just seems a little weird.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:I believe westy might have been infering that Bob Seger is actually the old Mr. Kimball with a new name. Hence the "Bobby Kimball" comment lol.

Nope , nothing of the sort. There was a malicious intent with the post and it had nothing to do with me at all. Westside knew exactly what he was doing and there was a lot of disrespect towards Jude that he does not deserve. There are some folks on here that know exactly where I am coming from, granted there are many others that dont.. He was however very slick in camouflaging the intent of his post with his 180 degree turn around with his insueing posts. Kind of rehashing a former thread that turned very nasty and was deleted from this forum not long ago.
zaga_fan Wrote:Slow down there Bob....
I don't think he meant it like that.
But he could have lol
Either way it's all good

Ah but he did zaga.:biggrin::biggrin: Not going to bring up the details of an earlier thread that got real nasty and personal, but there is more to this than what you apparently know. Westside knew exactly what he was doing and there was absolutely no point to it..
EKU getting a real, real STEAL with J.J. Jude! I think he will be a great back at the college level!
Congrats Jude and good luck!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I dont see why people get riled up over calling team D1 or D2.
I still use the terms D1 and D2 or even D3 and NAIA.
Its the same exact thing only its worded different now.

While EKU is D1AA, there still pretty much a Divsion 2 school.
Bob Seger Wrote:Nope , nothing of the sort. There was a malicious intent with the post and it had nothing to do with me at all. Westside knew exactly what he was doing and there was a lot of disrespect towards Jude that he does not deserve. There are some folks on here that know exactly where I am coming from, granted there are many others that dont.. He was however very slick in camouflaging the intent of his post with his 180 degree turn around with his insueing posts. Kind of rehashing a former thread that turned very nasty and was deleted from this forum not long ago.

No Bob. I respect JJ and am a JJ fan. You are once again over estimating your intelligence. It was intended for you because of your very classless post. My apologies to Mr Jude.
Westside Wrote:No Bob. I respect JJ and am a JJ fan. You are once again over estimating your intelligence. It was intended for you because of your very classless post. My apologies to Mr Jude.

BS.....If you respect JUDE. Then type his name right. It's JUDE not "Rude". The way you opened the thread says it all. Everyone on here knows what you intent was.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Westside Wrote:No Bob. I respect JJ and am a JJ fan. You are once again over estimating your intelligence. It was intended for you because of your very classless post. My apologies to Mr Jude.

I over estimated nothing.

That's the whole point. Jude should have had nothing to be apologized to for. Dont even attempt to spin this around back at me. You and another poster are the ones that crossed the line with classlessness , not me. It's indefensible on your part.
OffTheHook Wrote:BS.....If you respect JUDE. Then type his name right. It's JUDE not "Rude". The way you opened the thread says it all. Everyone on here knows what you intent was.

:Sad04: This statement is almost a funny as you are. :Sad04:
Why is it anytime JC fans get together is a knock down drag out, But anyway Congrats to JJ
CardinalAlum Wrote:Why is it anytime JC fans get together is a knock down drag out, But anyway Congrats to JJ

It's nothing of the such. Read his first statement. You know JJ and there was NO reason for him to open this thread the way he did. Completely uncalled for.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Westside Wrote::Sad04: This statement is almost a funny as you are. :Sad04:

I can handle being funny. That's better than being known for being pathetic and hacking on a high school student. :Shaking:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis