Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jaysean Paige Eligible ;)
zaga_fan Wrote:Yep!
No practice time with the team so we'll have to wait and see how he can contribute.

Practice time? But...but...but... he's ALL-WORLD! He don't need no stinkin' practice time. That is, if you believe everyone here, anyway. :biggrin:

Good luck to the kid, should be an interesting year, especially if they ever play Canada Ridge..oops, East Ridge. Sorry, that was a slip of the tongue, I hope I don't get Royal Mountied. :eyeroll:
PHSForever Wrote:Practice time? But...but...but... he's ALL-WORLD! He don't need no stinkin' practice time.

you talkin bout practice
toussaints Wrote:you talkin bout practice
No, I talkin' bout PRACTICE..I mean, it's PRACTICE, man...geesh, talkin' 'bout practice, dude.Confusednicker:

That was a classic Iverson rant..I think people will be referencing that 30 years from now.
he will come in and take out all his aggression that has build up over the last 4 months. they may need a new rim on hand just in case.
PHSForever Wrote:Practice time? But...but...but... he's ALL-WORLD! He don't need no stinkin' practice time. That is, if you believe everyone here, anyway. :biggrin:

Good luck to the kid, should be an interesting year, especially if they ever play Canada Ridge..oops, East Ridge. Sorry, that was a slip of the tongue, I hope I don't get Royal Mountied. :eyeroll:

L o L

No one will consistently stay on the court for Hatcher unless they run his offense.
He runs about 15409 set plays
PHSForever Wrote:Practice time? But...but...but... he's ALL-WORLD! He don't need no stinkin' practice time. That is, if you believe everyone here, anyway. :biggrin:

It according who is doing the mounting!! lol
I like it.
I dont know if its right or not, but i wanna see the kid play.
Can't wait to see him play tomorrow on tv
Good luck to the kid, should be an interesting year, especially if they ever play Canada Ridge..oops, East Ridge. Sorry, that was a slip of the tongue, I hope I don't get Royal Mountied.

If we put down where kids were from then we would say starting at center for Pikeville High School from Virgie, KY number...or starting at forward for Shelby Valley from Phelps, KY number...or even if you have a house and a place for me and my family, starting at guard for Betsy Layne from Buckleys Creek, number...You are all just haters...If you get a chance sit back, take a seat and watch the show...I've heard they play hockey in Canada, but they play ball at Canada Ridge, Deal with it!!! So come get Mountied!!!!!!!!
ColdasIce Wrote:Good luck to the kid, should be an interesting year, especially if they ever play Canada Ridge..oops, East Ridge. Sorry, that was a slip of the tongue, I hope I don't get Royal Mountied.

If we put down where kids were from then we would say starting at center for Pikeville High School from Virgie, KY number...or starting at forward for Shelby Valley from Phelps, KY number...or even if you have a house and a place for me and my family, starting at guard for Betsy Layne from Buckleys Creek, number...You are all just haters...If you get a chance sit back, take a seat and watch the show...I've heard they play hockey in Canada, but they play ball at Canada Ridge, Deal with it!!! So come get Mountied!!!!!!!!
No hating going on, dude. It's good-natured trash talking. Chill.
ColdasIce Wrote:You guys have to be kidding me, you think this Paige kid can make that big of a difference...by KHSAA rules he is not supposed to practice with the team...so it will take him some time to get accustomed to the team and the team to him...but it is at PCC, things work different there. All I have to say is that there is no way that they beat the talent and coaching that KCC has, hands down!!! Good Luck!!!
This guy has no clue.
ballstar Wrote:Homeboys, evidently you dont know this kids as well as you think. I think it will be a great game though. Goodluck to both teams.

This guy does.
I wish Irish would show his face on here, but I don't think we will be seeing much of him.lol
king360 Wrote:I wish Irish would show his face on here, but I don't think we will be seeing much of him.lol

He should have at least gave us a chance to give him a friendly WSYB
Wcyb irish!
Didn't Teco coal lay off 200 people last week?
Benchwarmer Wrote:Didn't Teco coal lay off 200 people last week?

nope
Um? Are you sure?
Hope to see him during the Sweet Sixteen
Benchwarmer Wrote:Um? Are you sure?

Your thinking of Arch. Teco has had no layoffs.
first play of the game drives and gets an and 1, misses the free throw. second posession has a dunk. he had two offensive posessions and scored on each. then picked up two fouls and sat the bench for the rest of the half.
ColdasIce Wrote:You guys have to be kidding me, you think this Paige kid can make that big of a difference...by KHSAA rules he is not supposed to practice with the team...so it will take him some time to get accustomed to the team and the team to him...but it is at PCC, things work different there. All I have to say is that there is no way that they beat the talent and coaching that KCC has, hands down!!! Good Luck!!!
Right
ColdasIce Wrote:Its just like we heard...Cordia, Cordia, Cordia...So now its PPCC as you said its PCC. Knott 99-36...I don't care how many kids you bring in the homeboys can play!!! Did they even think they could compete with KCC? If they did they have a rude awekening, this KCC team is for real...good luck to PCC when they play them on 2/9/12...I will be there!!
Right

Oh, wait..................
Huggy_Bear Wrote:Right

Right

Oh, wait..................

L o L
I am clueless on this kid, but have heard his name on here a lot. How did he end up in Kentucky from NY? From the youtube clips, he looks like a beast.
There are two schools of thought.

1.) His parents got jobs here
2.) He was recruited

KHSAA believed the first