Jaysean Paige Eligible ;)
Eligible
Yes sir Wink

Call it the luck of the irish
Good for the Commodores and the 14th Region

Bad for everyone else in the 14th Region
He is for sure worth coming to watch.
Get ready Scott County Wink
Bad day for the rest of the region.. Thank god it's only 1 year.
Bolz, LOL @ ole IRISH!!!
king360 Wrote:Bolz, LOL @ ole IRISH!!!

This is a direct reflection on how stupid we are that he got ruled eligible.

and when Irish posts on here...if he decides do.

It will be a direct reflection of how MAD he is Smile
I will have to say the khsaa got it right this time. I said all along there was no way they could rule him ineligible because there was no prove of wrong doing. Im glad to see the khsaa step up and do the right thing in this situation, even though it took what seems like a year to do, they eventually got it right.
I tried to post a one worder in all caps, but it wouldn't let me, so.... GIGGITY
EDIT: Tried to post a song, embed html wouldn't work Sad
Good for him, and the basketball fans of kentucky are all going to win by getting to watch a very good player.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:EDIT: Tried to post a song, embed html wouldn't work Sad

I got ya back...

this goes out to the rest of the 14th region

Perry just when from the favorites, to overwhelming favorites.
I know they'll be some people saying Knott Co will have something to say about that. Davis is a good player and athlete, but Jaysean is on a completely different level.
^knott nor anyone else will have a chance now. This question Is how deep does this team go once they get to rupp in march? Good draw and this team could end up playing in the championship game.
Quote:^knott nor anyone else will have a chance now. This question Is how deep does this team go once they get to rupp in march? Good draw and this team could end up playing in the championship game.

I thought the University was no longer going to allow high school teams to play in rupp?
The sweet 16 is still going to be there, isn't it?
You guys have to be kidding me, you think this Paige kid can make that big of a difference...by KHSAA rules he is not supposed to practice with the team...so it will take him some time to get accustomed to the team and the team to him...but it is at PCC, things work different there. All I have to say is that there is no way that they beat the talent and coaching that KCC has, hands down!!! Good Luck!!!
ColdasIce Wrote:You guys have to be kidding me, you think this Paige kid can make that big of a difference...by KHSAA rules he is not supposed to practice with the team...so it will take him some time to get accustomed to the team and the team to him...but it is at PCC, things work different there. All I have to say is that there is no way that they beat the talent and coaching that KCC has, hands down!!! Good Luck!!!

He has not been practicing with the team from what ive heard and you may be right that they dont beat knott county. I will say this that no one on knott team has the game this kid has!!!! Period, its like taking the best player in the state and putting him on ppcc team with what they already have.
Knott County has NO ANSWER for Jaysean "THE RULER" Paige. Give me an OH YEAH, Ballstar!!!!!!! Im sure Hazard and Knott may try to bring in someone by the end of Christmas Break though. Good luck to the rest of the Region. You will need it.
oh yeah!! Shout out to jaysean.
Its just like we heard...Cordia, Cordia, Cordia...So now its PPCC as you said its PCC. Knott 99-36...I don't care how many kids you bring in the homeboys can play!!! Did they even think they could compete with KCC? If they did they have a rude awekening, this KCC team is for real...good luck to PCC when they play them on 2/9/12...I will be there!!
ColdasIce Wrote:Its just like we heard...Cordia, Cordia, Cordia...So now its PPCC as you said its PCC. Knott 99-36...I don't care how many kids you bring in the homeboys can play!!! Did they even think they could compete with KCC? If they did they have a rude awekening, this KCC team is for real...good luck to PCC when they play them on 2/9/12...I will be there!!

Homeboys, evidently you dont know this kids as well as you think. I think it will be a great game though. Goodluck to both teams.
Watch out Mountains!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I am talking about KCC...Home grown mountain boys, not TexCord...
Dont go there. They have kids from other places than just knott county. Im not even going there with this thread. Goodluck to jaysean, pcc and all the 14th region. Its gonna be fun.
according to his facebook, he's playing tomorrow against South Laurel
Strikeout King Wrote:according to his facebook, he's playing tomorrow against South Laurel

Yep!
No practice time with the team so we'll have to wait and see how he can contribute.
merry christmas everyone

from the KHSAA