Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Calapari team would you rather have?
^ OMG!!!!!!!!

I like it, but OMG!!!
Nobody has done less with as much talent! Nobody has had the most talented teams that he has had and yet he has bee. To 1 final 4 and 0 championships! Can't argue with that! Ye man sucks! Ask huggy bear, throw a 1-3-1 zone and he doesn't know he is even in the gym coaching lmao
SPARTY Wrote:Nobody has done less with as much talent! Nobody has had the most talented teams that he has had and yet he has bee. To 1 final 4 and 0 championships! Can't argue with that! Ye man sucks! Ask huggy bear, throw a 1-3-1 zone and he doesn't know he is even in the gym coaching lmao

Yeah, I agree. That 1-3-1 zone was a huge problem on Kentucky's road to the final for this year wasn't it?
SPARTY Wrote:Nobody has done less with as much talent! Nobody has had the most talented teams that he has had and yet he has bee. To 1 final 4 and 0 championships! Can't argue with that! Ye man sucks! Ask huggy bear, throw a 1-3-1 zone and he doesn't know he is even in the gym coaching lmao

Lmao I agree withsome of what you are saying. Like the talent stuff. But wvu just shot out there a$$ that night! They couldn't miss! Btw quick question. Are you sure you aren't dangerousdan? You seem to be under Huggys desk too! Lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"