Poll: Who wins ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Raceland
69.23%
Russell
30.77%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell @ Raceland 10-28
Raceland by 12.
I don't see a blowout in this one at all. I say whoever wins will win by less than 10 pts.
Jeepman Wrote:Anyone know what that smell is over in Raceland?

Yes. We are down wind from Flatweeds.
RAMBAIT Wrote:Yes. We are down wind from Flatweeds.

No you aren't. You are down wind from Worthington and Wurtland. That is your own odor you butt nugget.
If it was from us it would be more like napalm. To quote Robert Duvall "smells like victory".
I honestly feel that this game will be the big turning point for the Red Devils. I think that Russell is going to give Raceland a good old fashion behind the barn ass whipping. I think the Russell players are tired of all the gloating from Raceland. I can assure you Russell will not be throwing any balls to the corners ?? track?? of the end zone.
Jeepman Wrote:I honestly feel that this game will be the big turning point for the Red Devils. I think that Russell is going to give Raceland a good old fashion behind the barn ass whipping.:hilarious: I think the Russell players are tired of all the gloating from Raceland. I can assure you Russell will not be throwing any balls to the corners ?? track?? of the end zone.

I wish they would throw to our corners! INT and TD I believe would be the order!! :lmao:
If a ball is caught in the back corner of the end zone is the player out of bounds?
FBALL Wrote:No you aren't. You are down wind from Worthington and Wurtland. That is your own odor you butt nugget.

No I'm sure the smell is coming from the top of :devilflam hill. You know what they say. S*** rolls down hill. It's getting deep down here on level ground from all the BS rolling in from the top.
grim_reminder Wrote:If a ball is caught in the back corner of the end zone is the player out of bounds?

Da, I assume if he steps out of bounds he would be. And if not.....!
Maybe you could pile some of it in the corner of what is supposed to be an end zone and grow some grass. Don't like the smell of crap, get out of the sewer.
Nope its dangerous. Your still in bounds on asphalt. Only place you will ever find like that.
Proud Ram Fan 1168 Wrote:Da, I assume if he steps out of bounds he would be. And if not.....!

SAME RULES APPLIES IN OCTAGONE RULES! JEALOUS! Russell has the old wing T, Old fire blowing Devil and same old sad fans. russell will see the New Ram players 'young' but Big heart and something you Fans have never seen before! Don't miss this game or you will miss the BIG SURPRISE! Rams will win or I'll eat CROW RAW! :truestory:
Would that be like Eastern Ketucky sushi. I hope you have plenty of wasabi.
FBALL Wrote:Would that be like Eastern Ketucky sushi. I hope you have plenty of wasabi.

Right from the GRAVEL PIT! I do have a back water view!
I think I have figured out that smell! It is flatwoods, They have AK Slag pit blowing from side, mossy bottom stinky fairview from one side and cow dung from boyd co. one side! When the wind blows just right they do get the fresh air from the beautiful valley of raceland!
FBALL Wrote:Nope its dangerous. Your still in bounds on asphalt. Only place you will ever find like that.
I started following the Rams in 1993. I never have heard a team from the state of Kentucky, Ohio or West Virginia complain about the corners of the endzone except one school. And in all those games I have never seen anyone get hurt because of the three foot of carpet in each corner. But when you lose to a much smaller school each year. You need something to complain about I guess!
legendary coach my friends..... he will be up for the playoffs and take care of the Rams this friday, been following both programs for a while and they are both tough, and it will be a DOG FIGHT...Good luck to both, and lets see the SPREAD !!! boy oh boy
Proud Ram Fan 1168 Wrote:I started following the Rams in 1993. I never have heard a team from the state of Kentucky, Ohio or West Virginia complain about the corners of the endzone except one school. And in all those games I have never seen anyone get hurt because of the three foot of carpet in each corner. But when you lose to a much smaller school each year. You need something to complain about I guess!

Wrong again. You must enjoy that. I started complaining about it long before the two schools started playing again.

You guys seem to be real sensitive about playing on asphalt. You really want to make the argument that it is completely safe or there is nothing wrong with it? If so, why so much discussion down there in wasteland about tearing up that track and laying a full field down? You guys seem to be the only ones making excuses. Little brother has been on a nice run. Congratulations.
64east Wrote:legendary coach my friends..... he will be up for the playoffs and take care of the Rams this friday, been following both programs for a while and they are both tough, and it will be a DOG FIGHT...Good luck to both, and lets see the SPREAD !!! boy oh boy

I agree, Legendary coach and great Man! I have heard all the talk of mcpeek and maynard going to Russell and I really think they have their next coach already on the sidelines myself, i really wouldn't think Mcpeek or maynard would be a good fit there. (both are great coaches) Hopefully Ivan goes out on his own term!
FBALL Wrote:Wrong again. You must enjoy that. I started complaining about it long before the two schools started playing again.

You guys seem to be real sensitive about playing on asphalt. You really want to make the argument that it is completely safe or there is nothing wrong with it? If so, why so much discussion down there in wasteland about tearing up that track and laying a full field down? You guys seem to be the only ones making excuses. Little brother has been on a nice run. Congratulations.
I don't think any of us on here have said anything about the corners of the endzone except you and the jeepman. post 36, 41 ect. I told you at the beginning it would turn into a site Russell complaing about everything from the corners, seating, parking and on and on. You two proved my point. You and the jeep started the corners, getting hurt, and all of the other stuff like smell. You can't talk about the game with any intelligence. So you start the whats wrong with the stadium routine. And the smell down wind stuff. What about the game. Any thoughts on that. Guess not. We are up in the mid 40's on post and all I read is. Smell, bad field.... you get the point!
Do you have any opinion on who has the best offense or defense. How about special teams? Who will win in that category. Or what about the wing t vs the RAM defense. What about the spread offense vs the devil defense! Any clues? I see that you like to start the trash talking then blame it on others. Hey, your good at it. Do you do that because of the lack of football knowledge you have in that lil brain? Or are you the Al Bundy type. And say: I played four years of high school football. And I know it all!!
Mabe with a little intelligence we can talk about the game. Unless you unable because the lack of experience and football knowledge of the great game of football. What will be the strategy of these two coaches? What about surprises? Trick plays? Who has the better offense/defense line play. Common opponents? You and the jeepman ought to try having this type of conversation. It can be fun if you know what the heck your talking about. But if you start losing control you can always go back to the blame game. And the field issues. Along with that terrible smell down wind. GO RAMS..
that's right Wrote:I agree, Legendary coach and great Man! I have heard all the talk of mcpeek and maynard going to Russell and I really think they have their next coach already on the sidelines myself, i really wouldn't think Mcpeek or maynard would be a good fit there. (both are great coaches) Hopefully Ivan goes out on his own term!
I'd say your right on this one. Yes Ivan will go out on his own terms.
Proud Ram Fan 1168 Wrote:I don't think any of us on here have said anything about the corners of the endzone except you and the jeepman. post 36, 41 ect. I told you at the beginning it would turn into a site Russell complaing about everything from the corners, seating, parking and on and on. You two proved my point. You and the jeep started the corners, getting hurt, and all of the other stuff like smell. You can't talk about the game with any intelligence. So you start the whats wrong with the stadium routine. And the smell down wind stuff. What about the game. Any thoughts on that. Guess not. We are up in the mid 40's on post and all I read is. Smell, bad field.... you get the point!
Do you have any opinion on who has the best offense or defense. How about special teams? Who will win in that category. Or what about the wing t vs the RAM defense. What about the spread offense vs the devil defense! Any clues? I see that you like to start the trash talking then blame it on others. Hey, your good at it. Do you do that because of the lack of football knowledge you have in that lil brain? Or are you the Al Bundy type. And say: I played four years of high school football. And I know it all!!
Mabe with a little intelligence we can talk about the game. Unless you unable because the lack of experience and football knowledge of the great game of football. What will be the strategy of these two coaches? What about surprises? Trick plays? Who has the better offense/defense line play. Common opponents? You and the jeepman ought to try having this type of conversation. It can be fun if you know what the heck your talking about. But if you start losing control you can always go back to the blame game. And the field issues. Along with that terrible smell down wind. GO RAMS..

I never complained about the parking. You take things way too personally. Evidently you can't see when people are yanking your chain because they know what reaction they are going to get. In that you don't disappoint.

Now you football genius you. Do you want to know what I Think Wastelands 4-4 will do to the Russell Wing T? I think it will give it a lot of problems. By alignment it neutralizes the short trap which Russell has really relied on this year. To counter that I Think Russell will go to a lot of unbalanced sets and you may see more short passes than normal. On the other hand the way Raceland runs to the ball could present a lot of cut back lanes unless they stay very disciplined.

This is getting very long winded so if you want some tutoring on football 101 then I'm going to request that you ask specific questions, one at a time. I'm on here to talk a little sports and have a little fun. Not give a dissertation. I really think you need to relax and enjoy life a little more. So angry!

You can thank me later.

PS. I love Al Bundy. One of the funniest shows ever.
FBALL Wrote:I never complained about the parking. You take things way too personally. Evidently you can't see when people are yanking your chain because they know what reaction they are going to get. In that you don't disappoint.

Now you football genius you. Do you want to know what I Think Wastelands 4-4 will do to the Russell Wing T? I think it will give it a lot of problems. By alignment it neutralizes the short trap which Russell has really relied on this year. To counter that I Think Russell will go to a lot of unbalanced sets and you may see more short passes than normal. On the other hand the way Raceland runs to the ball could present a lot of cut back lanes unless they stay very disciplined.This is getting very long winded so if you want some tutoring on football 101 then I'm going to request that you ask specific questions, one at a time. I'm on here to talk a little sports and have a little fun. Not give a dissertation. I really think you need to relax and enjoy life a little more. So angry!

You can thank me later.

I'm very concerned about the over pursuit, it bit us in the butt more than once against Fairview, two times for touchdowns!!
Ramcat77 Wrote:I'm very concerned about the over pursuit, it bit us in the butt more than once against Fairview, two times for touchdowns!!

It was kind of a double edged sword against Fairview. I thought Raceland dominated most of that game. But if you run guys to the ball like that you better wrap them up and not let them get past the 1st wave.
Never been there but if you in bounds on asphalt thats stupid. Is that true?
It's true.
red&white Wrote:Never been there but if you in bounds on asphalt thats stupid. Is that true?

A couple feet of the corner is astroturf. Paris and a couple other fields also do because of the track. We do have a state title in track so it works out for them!
All four corners are cheap AstroTurf thrown over asphalt it's more than a couple of feet.

We let Raceland practice on our track after our track team is done. That little asphalt ring is absolutely useless except for being a public walking track most evenings.
FBALL Wrote:I never complained about the parking. You take things way too personally. Evidently you can't see when people are yanking your chain because they know what reaction they are going to get. In that you don't disappoint.

Now you football genius you. Do you want to know what I Think Wastelands 4-4 will do to the Russell Wing T? I think it will give it a lot of problems. By alignment it neutralizes the short trap which Russell has really relied on this year. To counter that I Think Russell will go to a lot of unbalanced sets and you may see more short passes than normal. On the other hand the way Raceland runs to the ball could present a lot of cut back lanes unless they stay very disciplined.

This is getting very long winded so if you want some tutoring on football 101 then I'm going to request that you ask specific questions, one at a time. I'm on here to talk a little sports and have a little fun. Not give a dissertation. I really think you need to relax and enjoy life a little more. So angry!

You can thank me later.

PS. I love Al Bundy. One of the funniest shows ever.

I feel like a therapist with you. We have established you like to make derogatory statements to try and fire up posters on here. We have found out you have a 101 knowledge of football. And we have established that you think you know how much others know about football without ever talking or meeting them. The problem you have is you keep falling back to your comfort zone. And to what you do best. And that is make fun of things. Cut down others. And complain about the condition of the endzone. A endzone that has never seen an injury do to the carpet in the corners. We are talking years and years. Try and stay focused on the game itself.

You got way to fired up on your response. Can't you just chill a little? Can't you see I was just yanking your chain? We are all on hear just to have a little fun. You take this way to serious!! Confusednicker:
If the evils don't beat little brother (very young) RAMS by a substantial amount. Mentally in most minds they lose.
Better win this year. Could be awhile before another! Go little brothers!!