•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County @ Perry Central 10/7
geauxtigers75 Wrote:It was one game, have some faith.

I fully expected that from As lol
Aslan Wrote:Man, I want to. But I've seen Perry collapse late in seasons over and over again.

Yea I have to, and i've been a part of some of those collapses. But the trend has to break sometime, why not now?
Perry Central-32
Whitley-16
Aslan Wrote:Man, I want to. But I've seen Perry collapse late in seasons over and over again.

You should've been there when I was in school and we collapsed all year long...

This is a good team and they'll continue to play good football.

The collapses in the past have been due to playing Casey County, Knott County, and Logan County WV and expected to be ready for Clay, Whitley, Letcher, and Knox.

That isn't the case this year.
They've already shown they can play with tough competition.
zaga_fan Wrote:You should've been there when I was in school and we collapsed all year long...

This is a good team and they'll continue to play good football.

The collapses in the past have been due to playing Casey County, Knott County, and Logan County WV and expected to be ready for Clay, Whitley, Letcher, and Knox.

That isn't the case this year.
They've already shown they can play with tough competition.

Honestly it wasn't bad until immediately after you graduated...2005 and 2006 were rough years.
Where The Guys At Wrote:Do a 360 king

Real original..lol
zaga_fan Wrote:Imagine him getting stood up by a couple guys and getting drilled by another one 100% of the time that he does it.
If Perry can come up with a gameplan to contain JJ Jude they can come up with a gameplan for this guy.
I'm convinced the Rock game was simply an anomaly and Perry will do nothing but rebound.
I don't think many people on here understand how many times Perry stopped Rockcastle's running game.

:lmao::please:

First off, let me say it is way to early to be discussing this game. Whitley has a big game Friday. Whitley is extremely young and is getting better every week. The Somerset game should show how much improvement has been made.

Second I hope the Perry players are as cocky as you are . If they come in with your attitude Whitley will upset them. If there is one thing you can say about Whitley County football is that it is extremely physical. I'm not worried about Bryant being put on his back, that's hillarious. I'm worried about Perry's speed. I have seen Bryant carry 3 guys for five yards on several occasions this year.

I'm not saying Whitley will win nor am I making a prediction until after the Somerset game. But your arrogance and ignorance does provide some good laughs.
Quote:First off, let me say it is way to early to be discussing this game. Whitley has a big game Friday. Whitley is extremely young and is getting better every week. The Somerset game should show how much improvement has been made.

Second I hope the Perry players are as cocky as you are . If they come in with your attitude Whitley will upset them. If there is one thing you can say about Whitley County football is that it is extremely physical. I'm not worried about Bryant being put on his back, that's hillarious. I'm worried about Perry's speed. I have seen Bryant carry 3 guys for five yards on several occasions this year.

I'm not saying Whitley will win nor am I making a prediction until after the Somerset game. But your arrogance and ignorance does provide some good laughs.

Third, Calm'er down there hoss cat. no need to get your bloomers all up in a wad
laker20 Wrote:I've already seen it happen to him, and a good portion of the time all three of the players got carried for another 3-4 yards. He really is impressive up the middle, but like I said, he's not going to break loose and go 40+ for the score. We stopped him, but a lot of times it was 4-5 players bringing him down and somehow he always fell forward.

Untill he meets Matt Robinson and/or Cody Holland
dore20 Wrote:Untill he meets Matt Robinson and/or Cody Holland

I dont care if theres 50 Matt Robinsons on that defense.
Yes, the kids a good player but you make him out to be Ray Lewis or something.
Robinson will have to have help to bering Bryant down.
Put that on your bulletin board.
zaga_fan Wrote:This will be an absolute slaughter of massive proportions.
Whitley will try to RunItUpTheGut only to be met by linebackers who PutThemOnTheirBack.

If the field is dry...
Perry 100
Whitley 0

If the field is wet...
Perry 99
Whitley 3 (field goal as time expires)

I will promise you this
Mr. Robinson better grow A LOT by next friday if he wants to put bryant on his back.
Bryants only about 6'3 or 6'4 and around 260 (thats generous) and decent speed for a fullback, just a bit slower than usual for Whitley speed.
This young team is coming into there own. There still learning. Id say by playoff time, they could pull and upset or two.
zaga_fan Wrote:Imagine him getting stood up by a couple guys and getting drilled by another one 100% of the time that he does it.
If Perry can come up with a gameplan to contain JJ Jude they can come up with a gameplan for this guy.I'm convinced the Rock game was simply an anomaly and Perry will do nothing but rebound.
I don't think many people on here understand how many times Perry stopped Rockcastle's running game.

You dont even know this guy.
Jude is not the same type of player.
Your talking about a RB and a FB, too totally different things, especially by Whitley standards.
I do think PCC will win the game, but you wont shut Bryant down.
He will get his yards and Whitley will chew up clock.

You PCC fans just better HopeItDontRain. Cause YouSuckWhenItDoes.
Aslan Wrote:Hopefully Perry gets out of this late season funk.

Whitley - 24
Perry - 8

I hope your right, but its to early to get down on PCC just yet
Iwouldnt be surprised to see that score reversed. Especially if PCC is on there passing game.
colonel4life Wrote::lmao::please:

First off, let me say it is way to early to be discussing this game. Whitley has a big game Friday. Whitley is extremely young and is getting better every week. The Somerset game should show how much improvement has been made.

I couldnt have said it better.
Personally im very happy we get Somerset this week.
I believe it will go a long way in helping us prepare for Perry and there passing attack.
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:Third, Calm'er down there hoss cat. no need to get your bloomers all up in a wad

:Thumbs:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I couldnt have said it better.
Personally im very happy we get Somerset this week.
I believe it will go a long way in helping us prepare for Perry and there passing attack.
Agreed. After the Perry Rock game, I think it is obvious what you need to do to try and slow Perry's passing game down, and that's pressure the quarterback. If Whitley can get pressure they will be in a whole lot better shape.
Once Whitley started putting pressure on Clay County's quarterback, instead of dropping everyone back into coverage, they slowed Clay's passing attack way down.
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:Third, Calm'er down there hoss cat. no need to get your bloomers all up in a wad

No worries hear kid. I believe if you read the post, I'm lmao........not getting upset.
colonel4life Wrote:Agreed. After the Perry Rock game, I think it is obvious what you need to do to try and slow Perry's passing game down, and that's pressure the quarterback. If Whitley can get pressure they will be in a whole lot better shape.
Once Whitley started putting pressure on Clay County's quarterback, instead of dropping everyone back into coverage, they slowed Clay's passing attack way down.

2 different levels of passing when you compare PCC n clay
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:2 different levels of passing when you compare PCC n clay
I don't disagree. I'm saying PCC'S passing attack was non existence when Rock was pressuring the qb. I was also trying to say Whitley tried the drop everyone back into coverage philosophy against Clay and it didn't work, so I'm hoping that they start the game against PCC applying pressure.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Honestly it wasn't bad until immediately after you graduated...2005 and 2006 were rough years.

2000-2001 we went 0-10 lol
colonel4life Wrote::lmao::please:

To not be worried about this game yet you sure have posted enough tonight.

I'm glad I make you laugh.

I look forward to the laughs I'll be having next Friday night.

I'll save ya a hotdog tho Wink
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:You dont even know this guy.
Jude is not the same type of player.
Your talking about a RB and a FB, too totally different things, especially by Whitley standards.
I do think PCC will win the game, but you wont shut Bryant down.
He will get his yards and Whitley will chew up clock.

You PCC fans just better HopeItDontRain. Cause YouSuckWhenItDoes.

Isn't it the same guy that got threw out of the Perry game last year for throwing punches?
this one should be a decent game, if its on a dry field.
zaga_fan Wrote:Isn't it the same guy that got threw out of the Perry game last year for throwing punches?

Different kid
Id about bet money that theres not 1 PCC fans that remembers this kid from last year
Cocky -

Perry - 57
Whitley - 3

Normal -

Perry - 31
Whitley - 21
EastKyMx Wrote:Cocky -

Perry - 57
Whitley - 3

Normal -

Perry - 31
Whitley - 21

atleast 42
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:atleast 42

Cocky :dontthink
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I dont care if theres 50 Matt Robinsons on that defense.
Yes, the kids a good player but you make him out to be Ray Lewis or something.
Robinson will have to have help to bering Bryant down.
Put that on your bulletin board.

Robinson will dominate!
This game will be a hell raising occasion!
Im sure we gonna be hearing the Cannon quite a bit!!!
TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
The only reason we scheduled a bye week before this game was because extra ammo was needed for the cannon.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next