Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All A 1st Round Paintsville 46 Lyon Co. 43
"halfstep" Wrote:By Golly yer right! She was foulde, they must have had their eyes closed!

What time you leaving Friday?
About 8.
"older than dirt" Wrote:Great job, Lady Tigers. You showed western Kentucky what it's like to play against the better half of the state. Good luck in the game Friday. :Cheerlead

Brughski? LMAO!!!

:welcome: to our Merry Band!!! I was waiting to see which one of us would catch that one:beer: ! Seen anything "strange" while you've been down there? I love the pic of Chel @ the line with the score in the background! C'ya Friday!!!:Thumbs:
Congrats Paintsville!
"The Guru" Wrote::welcome: to our Merry Band!!! I was waiting to see which one of us would catch that one:beer: ! Seen anything "strange" while you've been down there? I love the pic of Chel @ the line with the score in the background! C'ya Friday!!!:Thumbs:

Hey OTD!!! Glad to see you made the jump!
Congrads Lady Tigers...Way to represent the 15th and good luck tomorrow!!

:dance:
nice win
BIGGEST WIN Pville girls hoops ever
It was awesome down there... can't wait to go back tomorrow... ALL students going on the bus remember we are leaving at 8:30 in the morning, meet in the Sr. Parking Lot!!!!!
Those pics were too much Gu!
Congrats On A Good First Round Win. You Are Representing The 15Th Well. :CE_DP_Ste Confusedalute:
:dance:
Well....It looks as if some people have got their panties in a twist!!! Some supposed parent was upset that the Lady Tigers wanted to eat at Hooters after their win over Lyon Co.!!! Then after seeing a couple pics I posted here, have apparently complained to our Super and Principal! Get a life!!! If I was going to complain, it would have been that the school hadn't sent $$ for them to eat on!!! A local businessperson gave them the money to eat at their choice!

Now I know that some people out there must not think that Hooters is a legitimate restaurant, but it is!!! Paintsville was not the only school to have players eat at establishments where alcohol is served!! Heck....I was drinking a beer at one when Monroe Co. came in to eat after they beat us!!

Why not be upset, that a few of the players parents had to go out and ask for people to sponsor the games so that they could be heard on the radio???
Trust me in that the Paintsville School system had nothing to do with feeding the girls after their first ever victory at the All A Classic!!! Cause they didn't, and it was their choice not to!
YOUVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!?!?! I am told that almost all parents were there also. Where were the school officials such as super or principle or athletic director? I dont think any GIRL parent called and complained, I would put my $$ on some BOY parent (sore looser) are just pouting cause they wasnt there. Trust me, there are many more things to be complaing about within that school. Leave the girls alone, let them enjoy their accomplishments. Guru, the pics were funny, Good work!! All the girl parents I talk to appreciated them.:fight: :omg:
It's a foul wind that doesn't blow good fortune to someone. I see more good coming from this than the people who started it, could have ever imagined/intended. Sometimes they just make it too easy!
Guru, keep it up. We love the pics you put on here.

The girls had a major accomplishment getting to the All A State. let alone coming down here and winning 2 games, which is first for a 15th region team. What is so bad about eating at Hooters??? That was the choice the girls made.

Any *****ing is nothing but bush league.

:lame: :lame: :lame: :HitWall: :HitWall: :HitWall: :bow: :bow: :bow:
"sportwhiz" Wrote:Guru, keep it up. We love the pics you put on here.

The girls had a major accomplishment getting to the All A State. let alone coming down here and winning 2 games, which is first for a 15th region team. What is so bad about eating at Hooters??? That was the choice the girls made.

Any *****ing is nothing but bush league.

:lame: :lame: :lame: :HitWall: :HitWall: :HitWall: :bow: :bow: :bow:

If I know the "Guru" like I think I know the "Guru", he'll continue to post pics of the ladies and their accomplishments. The only thing is, will the administrators @ PHS allow him to continue to bring his camera. Considering Super called all school employees, who have kids on the team, into the his office for questioning, it's beginning to resemble the reich.