Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: All A 1st Round Paintsville 46 Lyon Co. 43
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Congratulations! Good job representing the 15th!
Congrats Paintsville!! Good Luck in the next game!
Congrats to Paintsville
great job paintsville!
Good job Paintsville! Make the 15th Proud!!
Who do they play in the next round?
Giving the 15th a good name, Any stats?
Congrats girls!!
Congrats Paintsville
Congrats paintsville, i know jarrell had a double double but idk past that.
Congrats Lady Tigers, keep it going.
I know Chelsee got National Guard Player of the Game... so her pic was taken with that enormous inflatable army man! I heard the stats, but was so excited I can't remember them!!!
The VERY BEST PART OF ALL IS PAINTSVILLE LADY TIGERS WON ONE AND GET TO PLAY ANOTHER DAY!!!!!
Thank you so much to WSIP radio and ALL OF THE SPONSORS WHO WERE EAGER TO COVER THE COSTS OF BROADCASTING THE GAME!!! Nice job guys!!! Maybe this can turn into a full-time gig! It's all about the girls!!!!
Major congrats to the Lady Tigers! Big Grin

BallaBaby

Congrats!!
Here come the stats:

Paintsville 14-9-7-16 (46)
Lyon Co 6-10-11-16 (43)

Paintsville only shot 38% today on 18-47 FG.
Paintsville held Lyon to under 40% shooting. Lyon has shot 50% for the year.

Paintsville 13 turnovers
Lyon 14 turnovers

Lyon:
E. Mussato 8 pts
#21 2 pts
Parrent 6 pts
Akridge 4 pts
McLeod 8 pts
McGregor 5 pts (she was averaging 3 3's a game- Laura Carroll did a great job on her)
A. Mussato 10 pts

Paintsville:
L. Carroll 3 pts, 1-5 FG, 5 reb 3 assists
K. Carroll 15 pts, 7-17 FG, 6 reb, 2 assists, 2 steals
Jarrell 18 pts, 6-9 FG, 12 reb, 3 steals, 2 blocks
Russell 4 pts, 2-6 FG, 3 reb, 4 assists
Adams 6 pts, 3-6 FG, 6 reb, 3 steals

Paintsville did not shoot the ball well tonight, but they did play some pretty good defense. They held a very good shooting team to under 40%. Lyon works the ball around until they get a good shot after many cuts and screens. I gotta give the Lady Tigers credit, they finally made Lyon get a little impatient a few times.

Congrats to Jarrell for getting the Player Of The Game. She still didn't turn in a game like last February though.

Congrats to Katie Adams. She is the unsung hero of this game. She hit a few important baskets, played good defense, and really played great help defense.

I've got a feeling we're going to see the Chelsee Jarrell we've all been waiting to see on Friday. You should have seen the twinkle in her eyes. In fact, the whole team has a different look. IDK, I guess we'll have to wait 'til Friday to find out.
congrats
:dance: Well sportwhiz, looks like we will get to have those brewsky's after all. Congrats Lady Tigers, keep it rolling Friday, gotta BELIEVE.

Congrats Chelsee on POG, looks like I did teach a lil something, lol.

Good Luck Friday girls.

Also, I would like to see the whole city of Paintsville there friday morning (I know that's an exaggeration considerin many can't get off work) if you can make it, these girls need and deserve the support.
I know PC bout time you did something right...lol. I saw how hard you worked with her, I just hope the girls don't come out scared, I doubt they will after they got this first game under their belts. Good Luck girls, Sportwhiz and PC have one for Keg.
"JKWON33" Wrote:I know PC bout time you did something right...lol. I saw how hard you worked with her, I just hope the girls don't come out scared, I doubt they will after they got this first game under their belts. Good Luck girls, Sportwhiz and PC have one for Keg.

It wasn't just me who worked with her, you and bub did too. Just your presence made her work that much harder in the weightroom, I just wish she woulda never hurt her knee white water raftin at the beginning of August.
Hey PC, I thought it was spelled "Brughski's"! :beer: there... the first one's on me!
Excellent job, Paintsville! I'm glad you represented the 15th well. Keep it up and beat Moore Friday!!!
Great job, Lady Tigers. You showed western Kentucky what it's like to play against the better half of the state. Good luck in the game Friday. :Cheerlead

Brughski? LMAO!!!
Great job Lady Tigers!!!
Keep it up!!!

When this.................
Gives you this..................
Then you get this..........................

sometimes!!!:Hungry: Wink
Great Pics Guru! When did ya get back? Also what do ya think about the team we are playing friday?
"halfstep" Wrote:Great Pics Guru! When did ya get back? Also what do ya think about the team we are playing friday?

Thanks!! look close at the one with Katie Adams, They never called the fould but it is clear as day!! and u can see them looking right at it!

got back around 11:30.

At Hooters, the waitress told the school bus driver that her meal was free but she would have to pay for her alcohol!!!:lol: She doesn't even drink though, but I found that hilarious that she even told her that!!! I told my son and he said....I guess Hooters is bout as good a job as she will find, Huh??

Moore is very quick and active! They like to press, but, at tonight they didn't seem to be very good ballhandlers, and shot very poorly, and not seemingly great at rebounding! I like our chances!
By Golly yer right! She was foulde, they must have had their eyes closed!

What time you leaving Friday?
"older than dirt" Wrote:Great job, Lady Tigers. You showed western Kentucky what it's like to play against the better half of the state. Good luck in the game Friday. :Cheerlead

Brughski? LMAO!!!
Hey OTD, 'bout time you migrated over to Rivals. Welcome and and I expect you to be at 500 posts by the end of February!!!!!!!
"The Guru" Wrote:Great job Lady Tigers!!!
Keep it up!!!

When this.................
Guru, was that you on the side of the road with a flat??? I was already half a mile past you when someone said it was you on the side of the road. I was getting ready to turn around and they said you were putting everything up. Glad you were able to make it.

Great pics. That pic of Jarrell shooting a free throw showing the bandage on her arm, shows how physical it got at times.
Congrats Lady Tigers and Best of Luck on Friday.
Pages: 1 2