Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knicks Interested In Calipari
Bolt Wrote:I agree.
Unless its a championship, its a dissapointment.
Many will argue otherwise and take the "high road" like this year and say "this team overachieved" and all that nonsense, but all were left with is a banner that says final 4.
Its not a good season at Kentucky unless were national champs, the rest is all just games.

So in the history of Kentucky basketball there have been 7 successful seasons and well over 90 bad seasons??????
Brooks4Prez Wrote:So in the history of Kentucky basketball there have been 7 successful seasons and well over 90 bad seasons??????

Pretty much from my standards.
Yes we have the records and won games.
But nothing matters unless we win it all, just a bunch of forgotten games.
Cmon, you cant say you were as pleased with this season with the way it ended compared to a national championship. Seriously, its UK, championships are all that matters.
I never said we had 90 bad season either. Youre not understanding what im saying. Its the biggest program in college basketball. We should win the thing every year with the players weve had in the past. A lot of blown games are to blame. Its the reason were dishing out millions for Cal.
If championships didnt matter Billy Clyde would still be leading the way and the WV bunch would still be on here laughing at us.