Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haley Ratliff
:thumb:
"Maui Nick" Wrote:Don't be absurd. Magoffin doesn't even have one player who is better than Haley Ratliff, much less "some," as you claim.

Really, cause I can think of 4 players right off the top of my head from MC, and if you disagree with that you need to get out and watch some real basketball
i wouldn't say necesarily better but more along the lines of about the same....
She has got game look at the numbers.
Haley is the REAL DEAL. She could play with my mom and her 3 bridge partners and make them look like players! WOW!
Where was Haley Ratliff tonight at the Belfry game? She was there physically, but she certainly didn't bring her normal game to the court. I was sorely surprised by her playing time.
yeah i agree bleed blue idk what was up with it...but at least it showed that the hawks can play with out her scoring all the time...
If she had a good coach that could bring out all of her talent..........unstoppable.
If she had a good coach she would be much better......i AGREE WITH THAT BECAUSE BUTCHER ISN'T A GOOD COACH AT ALL....
tussey is better........
I know I didn't see Haley at her best tonight, but I can see that she is a talent!!!
I still think that there are some tremendous Jrs. in the 15th!!
I don't care what people say about Butcher, the man can coach. he brings passion to the game and heart to the game. Pike Central is a very young team and when this team buys into what he's teaching, they will be very dangerous.

Haley was nursing an ankle injury tonight. Obviously she was not her self. Anyone that thinks she's not a major talent has no basketball IQ whatsoever.

Haley, I enjoy watching you play. You have the passion and what it takes to win. You can be on my team any day. Oh, BTW, I don't say that very often.
"sportwhiz" Wrote:I don't care what people say about Butcher, the man can coach. he brings passion to the game and heart to the game. Pike Central is a very young team and when this team buys into what he's teaching, they will be very dangerous.

Haley was nursing an ankle injury tonight. Obviously she was not her self. Anyone that thinks she's not a major talent has no basketball IQ whatsoever.

Haley, I enjoy watching you play. You have the passion and what it takes to win. You can be on my team any day. Oh, BTW, I don't say that very often.

I agree!!!
IMO, her playing ability has nothing to do with coaching right now. A player's attitude affects ability - be it good or bad. This is two games in a row where she has not been "herself." She exudes an attitude every time she hits the court and it's not a winning attitude. I think this attribute of hers is what needs the adjustment.
I agree about Tussy being better. They need to get her back. Haley seems to play better for her and the girls seem to relate better to her than Butcher.
"BleedsBlue" Wrote:IMO, her playing ability has nothing to do with coaching right now. A player's attitude affects ability - be it good or bad. This is two games in a row where she has not been "herself." She exudes an attitude every time she hits the court and it's not a winning attitude. I think this attribute of hers is what needs the adjustment.

:Thumbs:

Anytime a player refuses to go into a game for their coach, it shows a lack of respect and the need for an attitude adjustment.