Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Haley Ratliff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The best player in the 15th.
shes good, shes def. one of the best....there r sum good players
She might be but there are other girls that are just as good as she is if not better. But she is one of the best i have to agree a little.

:boosign:
"The Observer" Wrote:The best player in the 15th.
Why dose everyone always bring attention to Ratliff...there are plenty of other great players.....why not bring there names up!!!!...yeah i guess she dose look good when shes a Jr. and everyone else on the team is like in 8th grade.....
She is the 2nd best player in the 15th...she averages the most points on a team that has a few weapons...Ashley Jade Howard from MC is the best player in the 15th. I bet 90% of the ppl that talk on here would agree. She averages 20 points a game on a team that has anywhere to 4 or 5 weapons on the floor at a time. Not taken anything away from Haley she's a great player,but I just think Ashley is a more complete player.
I agree with you Coacher 06 100%
"sharpshooter3" Wrote:Why dose everyone always bring attention to Ratliff...there are plenty of other great players.....why not bring there names up!!!!...yeah i guess she dose look good when shes a Jr. and everyone else on the team is like in 8th grade.....

I think you are rude in making this statement.

The names of the 15th region greats this season have been brought up - everyone knows all about this - it was posted in an earlier thread this month.

I think Haley has great overall athletic skills. She would be a great player no matter where she played with or without her team of "8th graders"- but I'm truly glad she is on the PC team.
"coacher_06" Wrote:She is the 2nd best player in the 15th...she averages the most points on a team that has a few weapons...Ashley Jade Howard from MC is the best player in the 15th. I bet 90% of the ppl that talk on here would agree. She averages 20 points a game on a team that has anywhere to 4 or 5 weapons on the floor at a time. Not taken anything away from Haley she's a great player,but I just think Ashley is a more complete player.

I would have to disagree with you in a small sense coacher. While Haley does play, as you say, with fewer "weapons", she is still costantly double- and triple-teamed almost every game. Ashley's weapons that surround her enable her to receive single coverage almost every night. The argument could go both ways I think. Both are phenomenal players that we will get to enjoy the rest of this year and all of next. I don't believe that there is that much difference between their abilities.
She is good .. but I don't think she is the best. Magoffin has some players who are better IMO
I can say that Haley is good but she is not as good as what everybody is putting her out to be..
I think she is a good player who gets the job done.
If she had a good coach she would be much better
"HomeGrown" Wrote:If she had a good coach she would be much better

How so?
Home Grown, you have no idea what you are talking about!
i think magoffin has a few players that would beg to differ
haley ratliff is the best player in the 15th reigon hand down. she busts her butt every game and gives 100% all the time. EVEN IF THE REFS ARE NOT COMPLETLY FAIR TOWARDS HER AND HER TEAM!!!:ref2:

SHES GOT MY SUPPORT
GO PC!:wenumber1
"b-ball_gal2006" Wrote:haley ratliff is the best player in the 15th reigon hand down. she busts her butt every game and gives 100% all the time. EVEN IF THE REFS ARE NOT COMPLETLY FAIR TOWARDS HER AND HER TEAM!!!:ref2:

SHES GOT MY SUPPORT
All this proves she is the best how???? Every game i have watched some one busts there butt and gives 100% does that make them the best player in the region i dont think so....
but with that said she is good but AJ howard from MC is #1 in the region
she is one of the best idk about the best though the 15th region has alot of talent all over every team has one girl that sticks out in your mind that could be in the top players in the region...She is the best or second....
"b-ball_gal2006" Wrote:haley ratliff is the best player in the 15th reigon hand down. she busts her butt every game and gives 100% all the time. EVEN IF THE REFS ARE NOT COMPLETLY FAIR TOWARDS HER AND HER TEAM!!!:ref2:

SHES GOT MY SUPPORT

The refs are not completely fair towards her and her team? :lol: I guess you missed all the times that she gets away with carrying the ball and charging. But then again you could consider that not being fair....
"Phoenix" Wrote:The refs are not completely fair towards her and her team? :lol: I guess you missed all the times that she gets away with carrying the ball and charging. But then again you could consider that not being fair....

I as well guess you did not see her hand after the JC game after they completly killed her all game her arms were bleeding after the game so there you go Pheonix idk what you have against PC or why you do not like them...
She is an excellent player but I can't see her being THE BEST in the region...
15th Region has ALOT of local talent..
"WeisGuy" Wrote:I would have to disagree with you in a small sense coacher. While Haley does play, as you say, with fewer "weapons", she is still costantly double- and triple-teamed almost every game. Ashley's weapons that surround her enable her to receive single coverage almost every night. The argument could go both ways I think. Both are phenomenal players that we will get to enjoy the rest of this year and all of next. I don't believe that there is that much difference between their abilities.

Great point! Haley often gets the brunt of opposing defenses while other girls on other teams have more players around who can take off some of the heat. I am a big "Haley fan" but I still don't like to use words like-"she is the best hands down". There are some awfully good players in the region and I certainly think she is one of the top three or four!

Go LadyHawks!!
Haley isn't afraid to drive the paint, shoot from the outside, handle the ball, whatever she needs to do. She is on a top that has a solid ball club but has alot of younger, talented girls this year. Ratliff has great stats night after night, I give her that. She knows basketball. For PC to have a younger team, it only means that they will grow, become more experienced, and gain more skills and in turn will have a great team in the years to come to. This really isn't a rebuilding year for them because even the 8th graders have stepped up to form a really solid team that are hard to beat. They aren't unstoppable but they do have talent and it's not just in Haley Ratliff..
Haley is the best player in the region, hands down, Despite not being coached.
"roadrunner" Wrote:Haley is the best player in the region, hands down, Despite not being coached.

Please elaborate?????
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:I as well guess you did not see her hand after the JC game after they completly killed her all game her arms were bleeding after the game so there you go Pheonix idk what you have against PC or why you do not like them...

No I didn't see the JC game, but admit it, she does get her share of calls. I never said I have anything against PC. I agree that Haley is one of the best in the region, I was just finding it funny that someone (obviously a PC fan) would think that the refs were out to get a particular team and/or player.
:lame: DO you go to the games? How could you possibly say that she is NOT coached - I agree with Weisguy - please elaborate if you are going to make a stupid statement like that.

"roadrunner" Wrote:Haley is the best player in the region, hands down, Despite not being coached.
I'm not saying she is a bad player..she is far from that!!...but after having your name thrown around so much its kinda hard for anyone to ever see anything bad....just saying there is more talent than what is being recognized in the 15th......I have nothing against "PC", but i think alot of players are put at the top when other great players are at the bottom!!!......Ppl need to start seeing that!!!.........Wink ......
"15thRegionCrazy" Wrote:She is good .. but I don't think she is the best. Magoffin has some players who are better IMO

Don't be absurd. Magoffin doesn't even have one player who is better than Haley Ratliff, much less "some," as you claim.
"Phoenix" Wrote:No I didn't see the JC game, but admit it, she does get her share of calls. I never said I have anything against PC. I agree that Haley is one of the best in the region, I was just finding it funny that someone (obviously a PC fan) would think that the refs were out to get a particular team and/or player.

Haley gets her calls b/c she drives into the paint and gets hacked you can't just let girls hang all over her...There are more than just her in this region that do the exact same thing...Oh and that JC game was horrible she didn't get any calls...
Pages: 1 2