Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pulaski County
54.10%
Harlan County
45.90%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski County @ Harlan County 11/19
Quote:No matter what opinions say or the rankings say, Massey predictions say, Calpreps say, or Cantrell, the Black Bears KNOW they can BEAT PULASKI. They don't need someone to predict them to win. They Must Win, They Expect To Win, and THEY WILL WIN!!! GO BLACK BEARS!!!!Again, what will the Naysayers SAY when the Black Bears win Friday Night! GO BLACK BEARS!!!TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS!!!

lol calm down coach larkey
Said in preseason HC would have 1 or 2 losses and a regional title. I will stick with that prediction.
i dont think either team will score as many points as everybody thinks they will...

ill take Pulaski though in a shootout.

PC-28
HC-18
zaga_fan Wrote:We all have to get on here and listen to some garbage about how you guys can beat HighlandsTongueirateSho

If HC does win....Maybe you can bring your boys over and watch next week since you have no game...
And for all you cub bashers...
Newest Predicton: Abner, Eastham both run for over 150 yds. Wideouts McQueen and Hall both catch 2 TDs. The "cubs" JVs get lucky and find the endzone near the end of the game, after the running clock, of course.
A little tale of the tape:

Pulaski County defeated 3 teams with winning records: Harlan County (40-7), Russell County (47-28), Southwestern (21-14)

Harlan County defeated 2 teams with winning records: Clay County (39-14) and Perry County Central (50-7).

Pulaski's one loss was to a 9-4 Henry Clay in Overtime.

Harlan County's 2 losses were to Pulaski (40-7) and Bell (35-0).

Just food for thought and comparsion. :popcorn:
^That doesn't matter, Hatz.
Because Harlan fans say it doesn't.
Although it is very informative, makes a lot of sense, and is a good basis to make a prediction.
BB nation says it doesn't matter Wink
Harlan County has had some impressive wins this season, no doubt. Though the game with Pulaski was a long time ago, it still happened and Harlan could not stop Pulaski. All the Harlan fans are shouting from the rooftops about how the filthy animal defense has improved so much since then. Looking at the schedule of Harlan County the one thing that jumps out... When they have played a good team with a balanced offense and good defense, they have been mauled. Bell had their way with them to the tune of 35-0 and PC earlier this year 40-7. Now, I understand the defense has gotten better since the first PC game, but has it gotten THAT much better since getting blistered, at home, to Bell County? Not trash talking or being a jerk, or cocky, just stating a few facts.
I love the passion both sides have for their team, just don't see how Harlan fans can realistically and talk about Harlan crushing Pulaski, as some have said. It will be a very good game, I just believe Pulaski was the better team the first time around and they are the better team now.
Oh... and about all the wet field and wet ball and playing in the mud... believe me when I say this... Pulaski can get down in mud with the best of them. They may be wearing white Friday, but will not care one bit to get those unis dirty. Good luck, guys!
FleaFlicker123 Wrote:You must be smoking something to think that PC will score 30 points. This is not the same team Pulaski Co. beat in week 1. If any team wins by more than 2 td's it will be HC. HC plays good when it counts... Also, Whitley Co. vs. Pulaski Co. would have been a close game.

They have been doing it all year, they average 42 ppg!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Hatz Wrote:A little tale of the tape:

Pulaski County defeated 3 teams with winning records: Harlan County (40-7), Russell County (47-28), Southwestern (21-14)

Harlan County defeated 2 teams with winning records: Clay County (39-14) and Perry County Central (50-7).

Don't forget that Pulaski has also beat Clay County(37 to 6) and Perry County Central (48 to 8)
Don't go ZAGA, life will not be the same.

Here is the HDE story by John Henson on the game.

http://www.harlandaily.com/view/full_sto...eft_column
Hatz Wrote:A little tale of the tape:

Just to add to that a little bit this was a Double Overtime loss to a very good 6A Henry Clay team! Also, Henry Clay went 9-3 this year going 8-2 in the regular season and they only lost by 2 points to a VERY GOOD Simon Kenton in the 2nd Round of the Playoffs!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Pulaski
Junction Boy Wrote:Newest Predicton: Abner, Eastham both run for over 150 yds. Wideouts McQueen and Hall both catch 2 TDs. The "cubs" JVs get lucky and find the endzone near the end of the game, after the running clock, of course.

LOL!!! Now thats funny... Let me know when you wake up.
One more thing to think about.if Pulaski where to happen go get down a couple scores early they have proven over the past few years it is nothing for them to come back with there high powered offensive. If harlan has to do the same they are in trouble. Bottom line harlan is at home and that is an advantage- but Pulaski has better athletes and more speed. Eastham and Abner are the two best two football players in the region and they are on the same team. Pulask's advantage in all areas is speed and it will play a major part as the game goes on. Harlan must deside if they will try to pressure Eastham all night and have their tounges hanging in 4th quarter.
Bell Co. would beat PC by 35+ too. So dont get to full of yourself...
LOL!!! PC is AWESOME. How many (Division 1) coaches should we expect to be at this game to watch PC’s all-star players... LOL!!!
Well, I left to find the post zaga was talking about, and when I got back here....HE had posted it for me. Unfortunately, he left too quickly to answer the other 4 questions.

Don't worry William Muney, he'll be back Smile

On to something important....Friday's game. I had to be in the area at lunch time. The field looked wet but not particularly sloppy to me, but I didn't walk it.
I can't imagine playing in white uniforms!! If it's wet enough, everybody will be gray by the end of the game anyway so it don't really matter.

Getting excited for tomorrow night's game.

Go Black Bears!!!
[quote=zaga_fan]It's when you make comments like this people get sick of hearing your guys' crap on here and bash you.
I hope you win this game and Highlands has a running clock against you in the 4th quarter.

If it wasn't for a few of you on here I might pick Harlan to win a game every once in a while....[/QUOTE]

I think I am the only Harlan County fan that appreciates all the effort Zaga_Fan has put into this football season. It's been fun Zaga! Don't quit picking against the Bears now......we need to keep things in order. Don't jinx us now! Keep posting!
Mama Bear, on behalf of Zaga I have to say from all the post I have seen you have been the most humble.
Ballers Wrote:Mama Bear, on behalf of Zaga I have to say from all the post I have seen you have been the most humble.

Oh now don't get me wrong....I fully expect the Bears to take the Marooons to the wood shed..Harlan County style! :redboxer:
Harlan Co 34-21
The Black Bears are a more mature team than they were at the start of the year. I look for them to avenge this loss in a close game. They will have to play mistake and penalty free to do so. Pulaski is a thorn in our districts side and its time to end that.
Mama Bear Wrote:Oh now don't get me wrong....I fully expect the Bears to take the Marooons to the wood shed..Harlan County style! :redboxer:

That's your opinion.
We will respectfully disagree.
prep zone is on wymt!!!!!
Harlan Co. 35 Pulaski 28 in overtime.
Go Black Bears!
Go PC Maroons!!!!!! Pulaski is the Best
Well, it is officially game day, and I'm excited to see the game tonight.
Here's to an injury free game, and hopefully a Black Bear victory!

Go Black Bears!!!!!
:1:
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next