Poll: Paintsville Vs. Raceland
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tigers
75.68%
Rams
24.32%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville Vs. Raceland
Where is Paintsvilles field at? Directions?
bac2369 Wrote:Where is Paintsvilles field at? Directions?

Right across the road from Johnson central? Best I remember :Cheerlead
bac2369 Wrote:Where is Paintsvilles field at? Directions?

4th and 10, Em, I like Tigger sandwiches! ! ! ! !
Tigger sandwiches can leave a bitter taste in your mouth.
Really been a slow week for my genuinely motoring mouth lol. Still just kind of in awe of the loss last week. I hope and pray it hasnt rattled the players like it did me. That is my biggest fear and after we took the lead last week in the 4th I had the same concern. Would a big game win or loss (in this case), hangover allow for Paintsville to jump out to an early 2 TD lead? If that ends up being the case, we are in trouble. If we keep our emotions in check and bounce back, and after talking to a few players and coaches, it seems that the loss was a blessing to FINALLY wake these boys up to see that they arent all they were cracked up to be. We have played much better as an underdog all year, ie Valley and Lawrence Co. Hopefully that continues tonight. Hope both teams come out injury free and I expect this to be part 1 of 2 for this Match up. So far, no home team has won a district game or on their senior night, hopefully the Rams continue that cycle. GO RAMS!!!
Anyone have a link to any streaming?:please:
Youtube Raceland Rams Football 2015

Koolhits 1057.com
Rutt is on i believe. We look lost, distraught, flat, mopey, sad, no life. Paintsville up 14-0 at the end of 1. So much for suprising anyone.
Plain and simple. We DO NOT look like a Championship Caliber team. Paintsville shows signs of being such. Their effort is far greater than ours right now.
Alright folks. I love my rams. But I am sorely disapointed and feel I will say things that wont sit well with many. 21-0 Paintsville. We were overhyped, bought into, seemingly have no clue what to do with who we have. Disapointing season. Talk to you all after the game.
Where is this "big ram"?

Paintsville 21-0 with 8:33 left to go in the second quarter
Is the "big ram" still on the bus??
Make that 27-0
I think the mountains have crowned a new king?
swampdonkey Wrote:I think the mountains have crowned a new king?

You mean district. Raceland fans driving north through Louisa about 90 mph right now.Confusederiously:
TigerFan3 Wrote:Is the "big ram" still on the bus??

He got off for a few minutes. Now he's back on, in the fetal position, sucking his thumb asking for his mommy.:devilflam
Paintsville 43-7. Running clock before the half.
Wow. No fight in the rams at all. Good job Fairview 2nd in district. And raceland winless in district play.
Every police officer in Johnson County is looking for BIG RAM,. He was kidnapped by 2 Tigger Mascots when he exited the bus. He shouldn't have been on the back of the bus. They got him because he was trailing behind everyone else. Daggone them Tiggers are tough ! ! ! ! !
Paintsville will take the title and here's why. They get a lead and dont let up. I loved the call for them taking a shot downfield after we scored. There is something special happening in Paintsville this year. Dare I say they are alot more impressive to me than what Wburg was the last 2 years. They have successfully kicked my Ram but in giving them the #1 ranking without dispute. I csnt even see Pikeville knocking them down now. Something very very special is happening with the Tigers.

As for my Rams, I have to smh. Idk where things started to fall apart, but i think we peaked around Valley/Lawrence Co time frame and that was all we had. Season is not over, we are a far better football team than what has been on the field the last two weeks, but even at our best, this Paintsville team is still 3 TDs or more better than we are. Still love my Rams, but very disapointed in how this season has turned out.
Raceland having a team prayer at halftime. Praying they don't have to come back to Paintsville again in the playoffs.:yikes:
I also think our defense has just been left on the field too much all year. We have got to figure something out offensively, bc right now what we have isnt working. We look worse tonight though and there is one reason, we are playing the eventual state champions.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Paintsville will take the title and here's why. They get a lead and dont let up. I loved the call for them taking a shot downfield after we scored. There is something special happening in Paintsville this year. Dare I say they are alot more impressive to me than what Wburg was the last 2 years. They have successfully kicked my Ram but in giving them the #1 ranking without dispute. I csnt even see Pikeville knocking them down now. Something very very special is happening with the Tigers.

As for my Rams, I have to smh. Idk where things started to fall apart, but i think we peaked around Valley/Lawrence Co time frame and that was all we had. Season is not over, we are a far better football team than what has been on the field the last two weeks, but even at our best, this Paintsville team is still 3 TDs or more better than we are. Still love my Rams, but very disapointed in how this season has turned out.

I can. You went from predicting a Raceland win an hour ago to conceding the title to them. Confusednicker: Raceland just flat isn't very good.
Old fashioned ass whoopin that's all it is
jetpilot Wrote:Raceland having a team prayer at halftime. Praying they don't have to come back to Paintsville again in the playoffs.:yikes:

Pikeville better have a lunch packed should they meat these Tigers. That's a cat fight that will end with alot of blood on the fellers in Maroon. Chirico has figured out how to use more than Kash and Phelps. Idk if I have been more impressed with a 1A school since Mayfield in their first match up with Williamsburg.
Paintsville's time to shine gentlemen. Weve been underestimated alot this year, and tonight has written it in stone for me. Tigers in bowling green
BOOGIE WOOGIE MAN Wrote:Every police officer in Johnson County is looking for BIG RAM,. He was kidnapped by 2 Tigger Mascots when he exited the bus. He shouldn't have been on the back of the bus. They got him because he was trailing behind everyone else. Daggone them Tiggers are tough ! ! ! ! !

He is at the emergency room. He ate to much Tiger. Confusednicker:
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Pikeville better have a lunch packed should they meat these Tigers. That's a cat fight that will end with alot of blood on the fellers in Maroon. Chirico has figured out how to use more than Kash and Phelps. Idk if I have been more impressed with a 1A school since Mayfield in their first match up with Williamsburg.

Sorry, unless you have swallowed a bottle of smart pills in the last hour, you don't have a clue what will happen any more than anyone else. Pikeville is much different than earlier in the year also. Again, Raceland is just not good. Doesn't mean everyone else is throwing in the towel.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:He is at the emergency room. He ate to much Tiger. Confusednicker:

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
Spit my diet coke out on that one!!!
Been telling folks all year the Tigers will eventually earn "RESPECT".
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next