•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#8 Bell County vs Middlesboro 8/21
Will be glad when it is over. I am going to say, with this being the first game of the season, Bell likely the winner. But Jackets will improve as the season goes on. Too much inexperience for high expectations right now. But watching those boys practice, they work hard. I am proud of them. They have took a licking from everybody.
Coach Mills and his players will not forget that the Jackets has kicked their tail last 2 seasons. Bell is more experienced and has a bigger line, look for the to take control of game in the 2nd half and then it's lights out. Bell by 3 Td's.
The Bobcats have to much experience for the Jackets this year.
:Cheerlead ~~LETS GO CATS~~~ :Cheerlead :haters:
WHERE have you been???

Wink
LadyCat Pride Wrote::Cheerlead ~~LETS GO CATS~~~ :Cheerlead :haters:

is there a radio station online that plays Bell County games?
Im going to make a call of Middlesboro 24 Bell County 17. Call me crazy, but neither Woolum nor Humfleet are 100% and Middlesboro will bring the intensity. Its gonna be a great game on the mountain! Go Jackets!
BigDawgPrez Wrote:Im going to make a call of Middlesboro 24 Bell County 17. Call me crazy, but neither Woolum nor Humfleet are 100% and Middlesboro will bring the intensity. Its gonna be a great game on the mountain! Go Jackets!

Bell County will bring intensity too:biggrin:
Yes, you are right. It will be a very wild game, new turf, losing 2 straight, new stadium, etc. but I see Middlesboro fighting to the bitter end and coming out with the W.
BigDawgPrez Wrote:Yes, you are right. It will be a very wild game, new turf, losing 2 straight, new stadium, etc. but I see Middlesboro fighting to the bitter end and coming out with the W.

I wish I could watch this one but cant miss the one in Whitley County.
I wish I could be there to watch it. Not missed a Middlesboro-Bell game since they've renewed the rivalry. Nothing beats that kind of atmosphere.
BigDawgPrez Wrote:Im going to make a call of Middlesboro 24 Bell County 17. Call me crazy, but neither Woolum nor Humfleet are 100% and Middlesboro will bring the intensity. Its gonna be a great game on the mountain! Go Jackets!

Ok, your crazy. Bell wins big.
AnswertheBell Wrote:Ok, your crazy. Bell wins big.

I bet you said that last year Confusednicker:
AnswertheBell Wrote:Ok, your crazy. Bell wins big.
Play ball!!!
pjdoug Wrote:Bell County will bring intensity too:biggrin:

You got that right...I bet you couldn't drive a nail up there coaches oops! with a sledge hammer. Jackets are chomping at the bit, let them boys loose and let's see what happens.
Thank God it's game day!!

Good luck Bell & Middlesboro. I pray that you have a great and injury free contest!!
InItToWinIt Wrote:You got that right...I bet you couldn't drive a nail up there coaches oops! with a sledge hammer. Jackets are chomping at the bit, let them boys loose and let's see what happens.

Bell's coaches have been in as many big games as the boros. :please:
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:Bell's coaches have been in as many big games as the boros. :please:
Listen, I did not mean anything negative about this post. You know both teams are wired right now, don't take everything personally. I have gave you the advantage over the Boro, I was just stating the intensity of it. With that be said, good luck and I hope all players come away injury free.:rockon:
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:Bell's coaches have been in as many big games as the boros. :please:

No doubt about it. Coach Mills and staff are top notch and seasoned by big game experience. I would imagine both staffs are a little anxious though. A lot of bragging rights on the line.

This game means a lot to these two schools. Kids sometimes look at the outcome of this game to decide where they want to attend HS. Fairly or not, each coach is heavily evaluated based on how they did in this one game.

I'm nervous and I'm just a fan!!!
MHS Parent4Life Wrote:No doubt about it. Coach Mills and staff are top notch and seasoned by big game experience. I would imagine both staffs are a little anxious though. A lot of bragging rights on the line.

This game means a lot to these two schools. Kids sometimes look at the outcome of this game to decide where they want to attend HS. Fairly or not, each coach is heavily evaluated based on how they did in this one game.

I love seeing all these big games to open the season. especially the city/county or same county matchupsSmile
MHS Parent4Life Wrote:No doubt about it. Coach Mills and staff are top notch and seasoned by big game experience. I would imagine both staffs are a little anxious though. A lot of bragging rights on the line.

I'm the same, excited and tense. This will be a heckuva a game. Go Jackets!!!!:insane:
It is Friday!!!!!!! Init I know I have given you a hard time. Good luck tonight that it may be a injury free game. To all that come enjoy the new facilities and GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOBCATS!!!!!!!!
Good luck Madness. The boys on both sides of that ball deserve respect. They will come out tonight either way and still remain friends. I hope for an injury free game as well. Now, let's dance, shall we? Bring it home Jackets!!!!!
Good luck to both teams, and if the fans fight at the game the way they do on here, someone please please catch it on camera and post it Confusednicker:
If InIt and Madness get into it, I'll be running the other way! NO vid!!
^^My money is on InIt
Middlesboro will play hard but I believe Bell has more athletes this year.
We lose by 4 TD's tonight. We lost a lot.
Middlesboro Wrote:We lose by 4 TD's tonight. We lost a lot.
:ban:
Bell running clock
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next