Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Corbin
35.09%
Boyle County
64.91%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin vs Boyle (KHSAA 4A State Championship)
(11-28-2022, 02:25 AM)Hound05 Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 09:48 PM)Walt Longmire Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 09:42 PM)Sgt Slaughter Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 08:25 PM)Walt Longmire Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 02:04 PM)Sgt Slaughter Wrote: Maybe so. But it’s kinda hard to return the ball when it’s in the end zone every time. I don’t care how good he is, it’s kind of hard to return a 50 yd punt with 5 second hang time. Obviously you have no clue what our kicker/punter does. Lol

If every punt is a 50 yarder with a 5 second hang time, Corbin not only has the best punter in the state--he's a top 5 punter in the NFL right now.  Only 5 punters on the planet have those stats and one of them kicks for Corbin High School.  Amazing.
Well im not sure if you’re calling me a liar or not , but I’d be glad to PM you his twitter. Proof is in the pudding. I’ll PM stats if you’d like. Avg punt distance 42.8 yds w/ 4.23 avg hangtime. Best punt distance 55 yds w/ 5.05 hangtime. So if you were throwing shade , your and idiot. Obviously you’ve never seen the kid punt. And I never said 50 yards every time with a hang time of 5 seconds. So before you start running your mouth get your facts straight.

Okay there keyboard commando, are you going to whip me on here?   Big Grin
When you say that you can't return get punt returns on a 50 yard, 5 second hang time you're insinuating that is what Boyle will be facing.  You should have said that he had ONE punt that went 55 yards with a 5.05 second hang time.  Big difference.  And if you're going to be calling people idiots, using the phrase "your and idiot"  just doesn't have the effect you're looking for.    Wink
He might!!! I watched a documentary once called “the matrix” dude went in to a computer, I guess you could do the opposite. After watching a few clips of the people you named and seeing their abilities and looking at stats. If baker isn’t better than them, then the difference would be so minute it wouldn’t matter. 

If you’re going to correct someone else on their English and grammar, check yo self first- “When you say that you can't return get punt returns on a 50 yard, 5 second hang time you're insinuating that is what Boyle will be facing.” lol. I will say that when people get your and you’re mixed up does bug me, because I’m OCD apparently. According to my wife??? But what gets under my skin the most is when people say “I COULD CARE LESS”. Hahaha. I always respond with “well if you could care less, why don’t ya? I think the word you’re looking for is couldn’t”. 

I hate when most people say then when they should say than Smile
Messages In This Thread
RE: Corbin vs Boyle (KHSAA 4A State Championship) - by pjdoug - 11-28-2022, 07:11 AM