Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Corbin
35.09%
Boyle County
64.91%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin vs Boyle (KHSAA 4A State Championship)
(11-28-2022, 01:01 AM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(11-28-2022, 12:55 AM)TrojanMan69 Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 11:49 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 11:26 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: A lot of posts but honestly kinda boring so far!!!  LOL

I can change that in a hurry if someone gets me on the topic of Haddix and his exit from Corbin. I'm not afraid to name names. LOL
Lets hear it!

Absolutely cannot wait for this game on Friday! Two great and very physical teams. This one is going to be a lot of fun. Boyle has played a brutal schedule this season so they will be used to games like this. In the end, I think the experience of being in this situation many times before is what helps pull Boyle through.  I am picking Boyle to win, but will not be surprised either way. 

Boyle 28
Corbin 24

You must not have read the Looking at Corbin Film thread last year....He posted a list of names a mile long.  Smile Pictures too.

Damn straight.  Don't think Super Dave(the one dunce who could have kept Haddix in town, but chose not to) was in that pic , though. I'll include him in the next one.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Corbin vs Boyle (KHSAA 4A State Championship) - by Old School Hound - 11-28-2022, 02:47 AM