Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Corbin
35.09%
Boyle County
64.91%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin vs Boyle (KHSAA 4A State Championship)
(11-27-2022, 07:46 AM)Just a fan 12 Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 12:37 AM)Sgt Slaughter Wrote: I’m going with the boys in red. It’s been a helluva senior season for my boys and his buddies. We’ve played some great hard nosed football. Don’t really care who beat who bu how many points. That crap doesn’t matter. You gauge a team by how they play on the field. I’ve not watched Boyle , and no disrespect, don’t really care how good they are or who’ve they beat. To be the man , you’ve gotta beat the man. Of course both fans bases believe their team is gonna win as they should. Like coach said all we can control is how we play. If we come out and play like we’re capable of we’ll win. If we don’t then Boyle wins. Either way I just pray our boys play their hearts out like the have been all year. Boyle fans don’t expect this team to quit if they’re down. Trust me they won’t. I believe we’re pretty even except special teams. We have a huge advantage there. Again, no disrespect but we have the best kicker/punter in the state. It’s gonna be a slug fest for sure. I’ll keep my prediction to myself. Special teams will be huge in this game. Praying for a injury free game on both sides. Go Hounds! Bring it back to eastern ky !!!
If you think Corbin has an advantage on special teams you definitely haven't seen Quisenberry. The best kick off and punt returner in high school if you elect to kick to him you will pay dearly
He said the best kicker. You can't return it if it goes out of the endzone Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Deuce8
Messages In This Thread
RE: Corbin vs Boyle (KHSAA 4A State Championship) - by pjdoug - 11-27-2022, 08:52 AM