Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Clay County
42.86%
Letcher County Central
57.14%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County @ Letcher County Central 10/07
(10-07-2022, 03:35 PM)Hound05 Wrote:
(10-07-2022, 02:18 PM)Running wild 14 Wrote:
(10-07-2022, 03:42 AM)Hound05 Wrote: Not seen a whole lot of Letcher other than highlights. But our water boy looks like John elway on those. But I’m taking the tigers. If they can score 20 some on Johnson central, logic tells me they can put more up this game. Their D is what makes me a little “iffy”. But i think they can score enough to overcome it.
I think the difference in schedule strength will show tonight. Letcher has beat 3 pretty darn good teams already this year. I was down on Letcher after barley beating Shelby Valley but that win is looking better and better as season goes on Valley is 5-2 now with other lose to North Laurel in a competitive game. Letcher has beat a undefeated Perry Central by 3 scores and a top 10 in 2A Breathitt by 2 scores and I not sure how anyone could watch that Hazard LCC game and not think that Letcher would beat them if they played again. Clay Co best win is I guess Leslie co. Clay hasn’t beat a good team all season
You’re probably right. I just had a feeling clay might win this one. But absolutely they have not beat a good team yet. Mostly because the only one they’ve played is JC. But again, I agree SoS is important in these games, pretty much most games. And it could come back to haunt them. You’re logic greatly outweighs my gut feeling in picking them, haha. But still I’m gonna go with the underdog and hopefully they make me look like a genius or really luck!! Hah
Until we see the game you have as much a chance to be right as I do. I have seen Letchers secondary play completely awful so anything is possible. The all sophomore group seems to be getting better as the season goes but definitely capable of giving up a bunch of points tonight
Messages In This Thread
RE: Clay County @ Letcher County Central 10/07 - by Running wild 14 - 10-07-2022, 07:55 PM