Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021 COVID-19 Cancellations/Reschedules
First I’m no infectious disease expert but people need to wake up, I have had 2 daughters one age 22 last July who had Covid and was deathly ill, thought she was dying and says Covid is much worse then having the Flu. She had to quit playing college soccer due to an enlarged heart otherwise is doing good. My other daughter 20 has been in quarantine with Covid and just got out yesterday. She was a counselor at a summer camp and it spread through entire camp the last week they were there. She was also very sick. Now we worry her college soccer career might be over because of it also. She is suppose to start practice in 2 weeks but may have to sit out and or quit depending on tests next week. Covid is here to stay and the CDC’s predicting we are a couple of mutations away from Covid being able to kill 1 in 5 across the planet no matter your age and vaccinated or not. Pray they are WRONG because if they are right life as we know it will be drastically changed forever in the not to distant future.
Messages In This Thread
RE: 2021 COVID-19 Cancellations/Reschedules - by T-CATS - 08-05-2021, 05:53 AM