Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where will Dudley Hilton coach at next year?
Demarcus ware Wrote:Oh I'm sorry I thought this was a football forum, I must have wondered off into the popularity contest thread. Football is a sport and the objective is to win. Dudley knows winning state championships, unlike the present staff. If you call two or three coaches a staff. If HC could even put a staff together I would be impressed. But no chance of that happening. Dark days ahead in HC.

While Im thinking of it, why dont you have the same passion for the whole school in sports. Why dont you get on here and call for coach jones head since he has never won the region.
At least our football coaches have won the region and been to final 4 twice. thats more than the basketball team can say, go after a team that is very under achieving. Football IMO has made its mark as a very quality program with big wins and advancing in the playoffs. I guess your beef is just with the football coaches. my business supports all sports at the HS, I give a little to each program from Golf to Football. Im more interested in helping the kids in life and general than I am anything. If a coach is good to kids and teaches them responsibility and tries, then thats good for me.
As many kids as I have talked to that come into the store have told me nothing bad about coaches, most when asked about what happened this year have all said the same things, quitters, injuries, tough sched. Not one single player ever blamed a coach, which is usually how that works, parents are the problem with unreal expectations.
Messages In This Thread
Where will Dudley Hilton coach at next year? - by Bear booster - 12-11-2014, 08:29 PM