Poll: How many seasons will Coach Rhodes stay at Cordia?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1 year
41.94%
2 years
29.03%
3 years
25.81%
4 or more years
3.23%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long will Coach Rhodes stay at Cordia?
Crazy Horse Wrote:All I have said about LCC is there basketball team is just not that good this year. They are big and stron but will not be able to get up and down the court with Cordia and they have NO ONE who is a good hand to shoot the ball. This is a basketball thread, not the entire school athletics program thread to who gives a load about the rest of their sports, stay on topic!!!!

I have been saying they were defiantly coming from day one, really kept it quiet for the longest time way before the rumors started on here.

People this kid is getting looked at by top colleges, he is a guard and is only going to get taller, his dad is 6'8" and he is about 6'3" or 6'4". IMO the top 4 teams in this region is Buckhorn, Knott, Perry, and Cordia in no particular order! This is Single Handedly is the worst team that Big Al has ever had in his coaching career. This suppose below .500 Cordia team just lost to Hazard this summer by 4 points. And they walked up and down the court for most of the game. A new coach who they will get in shape in under and 2 new players, they are a top 4 team in this region. If I had to put them 4 teams in order right now it would be

1. Knott
2. Buckhorn
3. PCC
4. Cordia

If these players have family that didn't move to Lotts Creek along with them, according to the rules there is no way they can be eligible. The whole family must move.

By the way Cordia will not be better than Hazard. Hazard will be deep and talented. You shouldn't put much stock in summer ball.
Messages In This Thread
How long will Coach Rhodes stay at Cordia? - by KentuckyFan35 - 07-31-2011, 01:05 AM