Poll: How many seasons will Coach Rhodes stay at Cordia?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1 year
41.94%
2 years
29.03%
3 years
25.81%
4 or more years
3.23%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long will Coach Rhodes stay at Cordia?
Norm Stewert Wrote:orangenowblue what gives you the right to bash schools? Cordia has an enrollment of 102 in high school and LCC has 941 kids and you are going for there throat on here man lol...if you ask me LCC boys sports other than the baseball team have really underachieved for the amount of resources they have. And not to mention the amount of success the Letcher County schools enjoyed before consolidation. What did they win 2 regional basketball championships between them in 60 plus for all 3 schools... Just my opinion

I agree and disagree. You are right that the boys athletic program at LCC have not achieved to the point that they should have. I have also addressed that on here as I am brutally honest, even when it is LCC. Letcher County schools have only won three regional titles in boys basketball, all by Whitesburg. I have never tooted the horn about basketball tradition at LCC or in Letcher County. I have never bragged or exaggerated about the success of Letcher County or LCC basketball. Although, the 2002 Whitesburg Boys Basketball deserves more recognition then they get as they did dominate the region with the exception of Perry Central but did go on to beat them in the regional semifinals at PCC. I have never predicted that LCC boys would win the region so far. This Cordia thing all started in some previous threads when I just questioned the reasons why Coach Rhodes would come to Cordia. That is when the personal attacks started. The Cordia posters opened up a can of worms that they have been unable to close. As far as them being the victims of a mean 'ole" poster from a bigger school. You may want to review some of the previous posts that some of them have made in the past concerning small schools such as Riverside. Check out the posts where they are belittling individual children(players) from other schools as well as their own school. That is something I have never done. So Normie if you want to have a pity party for Cordia, go right ahead. Because the bottom line is this: I do not give a s@#$ about your opinion although you are free to express it as I am mine.
Messages In This Thread
How long will Coach Rhodes stay at Cordia? - by OrangenowBlue - 07-28-2011, 08:53 AM