Poll: How many seasons will Coach Rhodes stay at Cordia?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1 year
41.94%
2 years
29.03%
3 years
25.81%
4 or more years
3.23%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long will Coach Rhodes stay at Cordia?
Crazy Horse Wrote:Cordia already has the best incoming 7th grader around in Austin Combs!! Just because of who he is he will draw talent from other school. One good thing about having a former Wildcat is he has connections with D-1 schools, kids thinking or knowing they have that kind of talent will go somewhere where they think they have the best shot of getting that scholarship. Coach Rhodes style of play is more of a D-1 style of basketball and will show off the players talents better then any other team in this region. This is the main reason kids will be attracted to Cordia because not only of D-1 but of any college level basketball.

Ballers you are so going to win that avatar bet, LCC has one scorer and a bunch of average role players that couldn't score the basketball unless they are right in under the basket. Cordia will put up way to many points for LCC to even keep up. KCC and Cordia in the district finals!!!!!

It's not an avatar bet, but I know I will win.. I hear a lot from day to day that goes on at Cordia. I spoke with Bo-Z yesterday and he said there is a lot of younger players coming. I do not know who this Austin Combs is, but Bo-Z speaks highly of him... along with a few others.

On KCC and Cordia being in the district finals - man I'd love to see it. KCC will be tough, but I do believe Rhodes can get this team in fighting shape. From what I hear they are having open gym at Cordia right now. It's not really open gym - it's actually conditioning. These boys will be good this year.
Messages In This Thread
How long will Coach Rhodes stay at Cordia? - by Ballers - 07-27-2011, 01:03 PM