Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pittsburgh
35.00%
Kentucky
65.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pittsburgh v Kentucky 1/8 (Football) (Birmingham Bowl)
Benchwarmer Wrote:Why do we complain about having to many bowl games. I love it. So many games on tv to watch and enjoy. This is the part of the year i really enjoy not just cheering on UK but pulling for other SEC teams to win. The same teams I couldn't stand when we played against them. Set back and watch college football night after night and still could watch more. How boring would it be if their was only 4 bowl games to watch, boring in my opinion. We argue that there is to many bowl games but nothing is said about the North Texas, Lehigh, East Tenn, State, Morgan State, Arkansas Pine-Bluff, and many more making the NCAA Basketball Tourny when none of these teams could compete with a lot of teams that didn't make it. Grambling State, Jacksonville State, Elon, VA. Commonwealth, Bucknell, and others made the 2010 NCAA baseball Tourny by winning their conference. Some of these team couldn't compete with other Major Conference schools but made it. I'm going to set back and watch a lot of college football and enjoy it.

:notworthy Amen Brother.
Messages In This Thread
Pittsburgh v Kentucky 1/8 (Football) (Birmingham Bowl) - by MVP2 - 12-06-2010, 04:24 PM