• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Message Board Go Fish Game
Pac Man

Coke or Pepsi
Coke

Big Mac or The Whopper?
Big Mac

French or Curly Fries
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Curly

McDonalds Shake or Wendy's Frosty
Frosty.

Hatfield or McCoy?
McCoy

Plastic Cup or Glass
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Plastic cup.

Bare skin condoms or Icy/Hot condoms?
^ Umm, its been so long for me and Condoms, I didn't know there was anything other than PVC!!!

Syrup or Whip-Cream Smile
Whip-cream. I like that whipped cream all over my face.

Boise State or TCU?
TCU

Pop or Punk?
Pop

County or Rock
#BBFL
Rock

What would you rather have: Super Strength or Invisiblity?
Invisibility

Rather Have: Fame or Happiness
#BBFL
Happiness

Rather Have: Love or Money?
Love

Fishing or Hunting
#BBFL
Fishing

DirectTV or Dish?
Direct

Football or Basketball
#BBFL
Football

70's Music or 80's Music?
80's

Milk - White or Chocolate
#BBFL
White

Nike or Reebok?
Nike

Nike or Under Armour
#BBFL
Nike

Christmas: Turkey or Ham?
Turkey

Facebook or Myspace
#BBFL
Facebook

Better Randy Orton Theme: "Voices" or "Burn In My Light"
Burn in my Light

Hogan Theme: I am a Real American or Voodoo Child
Real American
Christmas or Easter
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Christmas

Hat or No Hat
#BBFL
No Hat in Church, Hat on the Baseball field

Gas $3.39: < or >
Under?

Football: Playing in the Rain or Playing in the Snow?
Rain (I was never privileged enough to make it far enough into the season to see snow - but does anyone)

Basketball: In a Gym or On the Playground
  •  Previous
  • 67(current)
  • Next