•  Previous
  • 65(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Message Board Go Fish Game
Hairy Armpits

Better women: Tall or Short
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Short?

Beards or Mustaches
Beards

Ice Cream or Cake
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Ice Cream & Cake

Candy Corn or Gummy Bears
Gummy Bears

Pork or Steak
#BBFL
Steak

Steak Sauce: Yes or No
No

Salt or Pepper
#BBFL
Salt

Coffee or Tea
Coffee

Water or Gatorade: Workout beverage
#BBFL
Water.

Madden or NFL2K?
Madden

Left or Right
#BBFL
Right.

Wide or Narrow?
Narrow

Vacation to the Beach or Tennessee
#BBFL
BEACH!!!!!

Ski or Snowboard?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Ski

Bath or Shower
#BBFL
Shower

Axe or Old Spice
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Axe

Basketball or Football
#BBFL
Ouch tough one, I would say I like evenly but, since I have to pick, I will go with Basketball

College Basketball or NBA
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
College

High School Basketball or College basketball
High School!!

Preferred style of play, 3 pointers or drive it to the basket
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
High School

Dell or Mac
#BBFL
(Had neither)

Hotmail or GMail
GMail

Facebook or Myspace
#BBFL
FACEBOOK!!

Alabama or LSU
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LSU (like) Bama (win)

Correct BCS Championship game: Yes or No
Yes!!!

Oklahoma State or Alabama
#BBFL
Alabama by far!!!

Oklahoma St. or Standford
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Stanford

Stanford or USC
Stanford

Boise or Oregon
#BBFL
Oregon.

WideRight05 or Wideleft01?
  •  Previous
  • 65(current)
  • Next