•  Previous
  • 13(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCreary Central 2017
:biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote::thatsfunn :thatsfunn
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote::thatsfunn :thatsfunn

CAN'T GET RIGHT Wrote:the 09 team ain't squat without the basketball coach making them faster. That's the coach that needs the credit!! It's going to be exciting HOSTING a playoff game not bragging about making the playoffs. Do you listen to Glory Days in your Walkman in your stonewashed jeans tightrolled at the ankle, let the past be

:biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

AWESOME
BossEric Wrote:2009 team won ONE district game, (Madison Southern) ! This was before Madison Southern became a good football program. The seven wins in 2009 was almost equal to the schedule the raiders played last season. The Raiders will win ONE or more district games in 2017. The 2016 team has the best record in school HISTORY by percentage points. TroXell is a nice player time will time what level he plays at next season.

Keep working hard Ford! :biglmao:

Troxell is good But not Watts Good. I don't think any real Football Fan would Agree with you about 09 Sked and 2016:biglmao:
kats4life Wrote:Ok 7 wins that's awesome! But success isn't determined by wins and Loses!! You failed to give them the tools to make it at the next level! The players did as they pleased and talked crazy to you. No discipline...

you think Lst yrs Was disciplined. Here is free Advise for you Get Off the Crack :welcome:
BossEric Wrote:2009 team won ONE district game, (Madison Southern) ! This was before Madison Southern became a good football program. The seven wins in 2009 was almost equal to the schedule the raiders played last season. The Raiders will win ONE or more district games in 2017. The 2016 team has the best record in school HISTORY by percentage points. TroXell is a nice player time will time what level he plays at next season.

Keep working hard Ford! :biglmao:

2017 Can be Best but Have to Prove it Boss Diddly Doo Doo, Until Then 2009 R kings of the Court House in Whitley City TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
kats4life Wrote:Probably not a bad idea!! No one cares what happened yesterday.What can you do for me today..

:dontthink everyone cares about yesterday Kat Poop . 2009 set the Bar That 2017 is trying to Equal or surpass! Don't Disrespect The Work those kids and Coaches Put in . Now go clean Up Your litter Box :flush:
footballfever Wrote:Trent Taylor ran a 4.63
If he was timed at EKU 4.7 that's good.
These kids get timed with a stop watch by their coach at 4.4, 4.5 are usually a little faster than actual time.

Jimmy Carter ran a 4.5 who cares what Trent Taylor Run we Are talking About Troxell
kats4life Wrote:Ok 7 wins that's awesome! But success isn't determined by wins and Loses!! You failed to give them the tools to make it at the next level! The players did as they pleased and talked crazy to you. No discipline...

there parents are the Ones that Failed Them. 2009 Is the Gold Standard Right now kitty 4 Life :flame:

kats4life Wrote:Troxell will play at another level!! That's still to come.. Ford will see to that!

you Better Hope So. The Whole county is Expecting at Least 8 wins From this Cocky Bunch. TongueirateShoTongueirateSho
Updates Anyone . My kids graduated some Time ago So I'm not Involved Like past .
Wrangler Wrote:Updates Anyone . My kids graduated some Time ago So I'm not Involved Like past .

Stay where your at Fantasy Island!!!
Wrangler Wrote:Updates Anyone . My kids graduated some Time ago So I'm not Involved Like past .

McCreary has had 37 at practice all days. Got some on vacation and other reasons who are absent. Look for them to dress 45 to 50. Good Numbers for Us.
Good numbers for the Raiders. Should be fun times.
kats4life Wrote:Stay where your at Fantasy Island!!!

:lame:
Wrangler Wrote::lame:

:truestory:
Cellking Wrote:McCreary has had 37 at practice all days. Got some on vacation and other reasons who are absent. Look for them to dress 45 to 50. Good Numbers for Us.

this is okay . 2009 had 51 I believe most of Them began in the Summer not after School started .need more out for team competing In Dist. This ain't no Independent schedule This Yr.
:happytear:
Wrangler Wrote:this is okay . 2009 had 51 I believe most of Them began in the Summer not after School started .need more out for team competing In Dist. This ain't no Independent schedule This Yr.

The 2009 team was mediocre at best :truestory:
This years team has some talented running backs and a heck of a lineman in Jordan Williams could be the best year in a while.
1/4bak Wrote:This years team has some talented running backs and a heck of a lineman in Jordan Williams could be the best year in a while.

Williams has a lot of size 6'5" 310 lbs. and is a good lineman, RB Troxell makes the team go.
pjdoug Wrote::happytear:

Must be I never heard of mccreary what state they in?
killbilly usmc Wrote:Must be I never heard of mccreary what state they in?

:please: To a Mayfield Fan we may not be relevant. But to McCreary Co we are relevant as a County and a Team. Poke fun somewhere else.TongueirateShoTongueirateSho
pjdoug Wrote::happytear:

Best in McCreary History
1/4bak Wrote:This years team has some talented running backs and a heck of a lineman in Jordan Williams could be the best year in a while.

Jordan Williams one of Best OL to Come Through . Should Get some good Looks This Yr. Troxell run game huge Benefactor of Jordan great blocking .
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Williams has a lot of size 6'5" 310 lbs. and is a good lineman, RB Troxell makes the team go.

Williams blocking Helps Troxell Gain the Yards he does . The OL Makes The team go. OL gets The Credit . Troxell Can't do anything without the OL . Jordan's Brother was best LB to come thru McCreary Good genes .
killbilly usmc Wrote:Must be I never heard of mccreary what state they in?

go away fake killbilly marine if U Came to Sterns we'd stomp Kick you out.
Wrangler Wrote:Williams blocking Helps Troxell Gain the Yards he does . The OL Makes The team go. OL gets The Credit . Troxell Can't do anything without the OL . Jordan's Brother was best LB to come thru McCreary Good genes .

You got that right. line play is where its at.
Wrangler Wrote:go away fake killbilly marine if U Came to Sterns we'd stomp Kick you out.

Stearns Confusednicker:
Cellking Wrote::please: To a Mayfield Fan we may not be relevant. But to McCreary Co we are relevant as a County and a Team. Poke fun somewhere else.TongueirateShoTongueirateSho

I love McCreary County. I go there often Smile
So with all this hype in this thread I decided to take a look at McCreary Central's highlights of returning players

Thoughts:
1. This is the first McCreary team that I honestly could say "looked" like a 3A Football team. Nice size, decent fundamentals.
2. Troxell is a solid back. His stats were a bit inflated from playing bad non-district competition, but the kid would be a solid RB for any number of teams. Has nice natural instincts.Is he one of the top 10-15 overall players in 3A? Probably not... but Top 20-25? Sure I could buy that.
3. All this talk of beating Bell County... not sure I will go that far yet... but then again I didn't think Casey County would beat them last year as well.
4. The only thing separating McCreary Central from a consistently solid (but not great) team like Garrard County or Henry County is depth and sustained exposure to a strength and conditioning program (with speed training). It's clear the current staff at McCreary has made leaps and bounds of improvement and have them on the right track.

When I typically think of McCreary I think of big and slow and very few players. They are definitely evolving past this..now if they can continue to grow numbers and continue to hone their athleticism I think this staff will make them a team who will at least be able to compete every year.

Overall quite impressed with the progress in Stearns!

Do I see them making a deep playoff push? Nah not yet.. but they should at least make it interesting to see who gets the 2 seed in that District.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:So with all this hype in this thread I decided to take a look at McCreary Central's highlights of returning players

Thoughts:
1. This is the first McCreary team that I honestly could say "looked" like a 3A Football team. Nice size, decent fundamentals.
2. Troxell is a solid back. His stats were a bit inflated from playing bad non-district competition, but the kid would be a solid RB for any number of teams. Has nice natural instincts.Is he one of the top 10-15 overall players in 3A? Probably not... but Top 20-25? Sure I could buy that.
3. All this talk of beating Bell County... not sure I will go that far yet... but then again I didn't think Casey County would beat them last year as well.
4. The only thing separating McCreary Central from a consistently solid (but not great) team like Garrard County or Henry County is depth and sustained exposure to a strength and conditioning program (with speed training). It's clear the current staff at McCreary has made leaps and bounds of improvement and have them on the right track.

When I typically think of McCreary I think of big and slow and very few players. They are definitely evolving past this..now if they can continue to grow numbers and continue to hone their athleticism I think this staff will make them a team who will at least be able to compete every year.

Overall quite impressed with the progress in Stearns!

Do I see them making a deep playoff push? Nah not yet.. but they should at least make it interesting to see who gets the 2 seed in that District.

You obviously never saw The 2009 Team a Real 4A in District Team and There front With Likes of Vince Staten And Co. That Staff Got ball Rolling But Ad Rob Jones Destroyed with Bad Hires . it took a terrible non dist schedule 7 years later To get 7 Wins Again and Give us a Team with Some Hope Again.
  •  Previous
  • 13(current)
  • Next