•  Previous
  • 12(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCreary Central 2017
pjdoug Wrote:I have Ford, Smith and Goins cousins Smile

Ford, Smith, Goins, Naylor, Lewis and Privett all did a good job. Good Luck on upcoming season. TongueirateShoTongueirateSho
Cellking Wrote:Ford, Smith, Goins, Naylor, Lewis and Privett all did a good job. Good Luck on upcoming season. TongueirateShoTongueirateSho

Go Raiders !
McCreary has had some kids going to Camps. RB Troxell and QB Jones attended EKU camp and both had a good camp. Troxell ran 4.7 and Both were invited to attend a game this season. Both will be at UK Camp July 14th, good Luck to 2 fine young men.
Cellking Wrote:McCreary has had some kids going to Camps. RB Troxell and QB Jones attended EKU camp and both had a good camp. Troxell ran 4.7 and Both were invited to attend a game this season. Both will be at UK Camp July 14th, good Luck to 2 fine young men.

4.7 is not That great. I thought Troxell was faster than that. He was clearly the benefactor of a Weak schedule last year.what off-season work did the Staff do to Help his Speed time ?
Trent Taylor ran a 4.63
If he was timed at EKU 4.7 that's good.
These kids get timed with a stop watch by their coach at 4.4, 4.5 are usually a little faster than actual time.
footballfever Wrote:Trent Taylor ran a 4.63
If he was timed at EKU 4.7 that's good.
These kids get timed with a stop watch by their coach at 4.4, 4.5 are usually a little faster than actual time.

4.7 laser timed is pretty good, consider Troxell never ran track and is most likely not schooled in using starting blocks. All I know he runs away from people on Football Field and that is all that matters. He is a very good player.:Clap::Clap:
Wrangler Wrote:4.7 is not That great. I thought Troxell was faster than that. He was clearly the benefactor of a Weak schedule last year.what off-season work did the Staff do to Help his Speed time ?

If it is a laser timed 40 it isn't too horrible actually.

The majority of kids who run a hand timed 4.5 40 are probably closer to a 4.65 or 4.7 on a laser.

I would say a 4.7 40 would put him in the upper 5% of kids in Southern or Eastern Kentucky. I would say the vast majority of skill kids from the area are probably 4.75 or 4.8 or worse on a laser and 4.6 or 4.65 or worse using hand timing.

You could probably count on one hand the number of LEGIT 4.5 laser timed kids from Southern and Eastern Kentucky over the past 15 to 20 years. There are a lot of DB's and WR's at the combine that can't even run a true 4.5 laser 40, in fact there are several who can't even crack a 4.6 at the combine.
A 4.7 electronically timed 40 is very good for a high school hid in this area...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Don't know too much about 40 times. I do know Troxell looks pretty quick on Football Field.
Hand timed by Joe Assistant is generally not very accurate. 4.7 in this part of the world is blazing.
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Don't know too much about 40 times. I do know Troxell looks pretty quick on Football Field.

Against Berea and Jenkins he looked fast on the Field. he won't against Corbin and a District Schedule.
Wrangler what kind of name is that? Why are you so negative towards Troxell? Has he achieved goals that you haven't? Sounds like jealousy!!!! Quit living in the past and start supporting these kids!!!
Cellking Wrote:4.7 laser timed is pretty good, consider Troxell never ran track and is most likely not schooled in using starting blocks. All I know he runs away from people on Football Field and that is all that matters. He is a very good player.:Clap::Clap:

Current Staff has not Helped him Get faster. Clinton gay staff Made Watts and Roark better with Strong Off-Season work outs. Good Luck Raiders!!
Wrangler Wrote:Against Berea and Jenkins he looked fast on the Field. he won't against Corbin and a District Schedule.

Come on Man !! Troxell is a Very Good Football player. He could play for anyone around and be very good.:dontthink
Yeah that's why they ran the 40 in the 5s..U.K. Camp had 2 kids that ran in the 4s wasn't watts or Roark.. With all the discipline an training them great coaches gave you did you earn a degree with it? We all know the answer to that Wrangler....
Wrangler Wrote:4.7 is not That great. I thought Troxell was faster than that. He was clearly the benefactor of a Weak schedule last year.what off-season work did the Staff do to Help his Speed time ?
I'm guessing you were the coach that failed the 09 team!! That's why you're against the best running back Mccreary Central has produced.. You failed and now your hoping this group does as well.. Raider Pride Right??
kats4life Wrote:Wrangler what kind of name is that? Why are you so negative towards Troxell? Has he achieved goals that you haven't? Sounds like jealousy!!!! Quit living in the past and start supporting these kids!!!

I agree McCreary fans and supporters need to quit living in the past, it's gone. There has been several good RB's who played at McCreary. Isiah Terry, Chris Perry, Brandon Perry, Aaron Watts, Zack Roark and Brandon Troxell are some of the better one (listed in no order) I think Brandon Troxell is at the top of any list. He rushed for 2200 yds in a season. Great Accomplishment. Now let's support this team and stop all the bickering.Confusedhh:Confusedhh:
kats4life Wrote:Wrangler what kind of name is that? Why are you so negative towards Troxell? Has he achieved goals that you haven't? Sounds like jealousy!!!! Quit living in the past and start supporting these kids!!!

no hate thought he was faster than that and Raiders played a terrible schedule last year.
kats4life Wrote:I'm guessing you were the coach that failed the 09 team!! That's why you're against the best running back Mccreary Central has produced.. You failed and now your hoping this group does as well.. Raider Pride Right??

2009 team best in school history 7-3 in district play The coaching staff did Not fail.The current one is By not Helping Troxell get Faster.Troxell is Good but Both Watts and Roark Were better. If he Rushes for 1,800 Plus in District than He will Clearly be No. 3! Good Luck!
2017 Has a Lot of Pressure with All the Smack They talk But I think They will Be good not Better than 2009 but They should be Second Best .
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Come on Man !! Troxell is a Very Good Football player. He could play for anyone around and be very good.:dontthink

He needs to play for a bordering county then Confusednicker:
Wrangler Wrote:no hate thought he was faster than that and Raiders played a terrible schedule last year.

:truestory:
Wrangler Wrote:2009 team best in school history 7-3 in district play The coaching staff did Not fail.The current one is By not Helping Troxell get Faster.Troxell is Good but Both Watts and Roark Were better. If he Rushes for 1,800 Plus in District than He will Clearly be No. 3! Good Luck!

2009 team won ONE district game, (Madison Southern) ! This was before Madison Southern became a good football program. The seven wins in 2009 was almost equal to the schedule the raiders played last season. The Raiders will win ONE or more district games in 2017. The 2016 team has the best record in school HISTORY by percentage points. TroXell is a nice player time will time what level he plays at next season.

Keep working hard Ford! :biglmao:
pjdoug Wrote:He needs to play for a bordering county then Confusednicker:
Probably not a bad idea!! No one cares what happened yesterday.What can you do for me today..
BossEric Wrote:2009 team won ONE district game, (Madison Southern) ! This was before Madison Southern became a good football program. The seven wins in 2009 was almost equal to the schedule the raiders played last season. The Raiders will win ONE or more district games in 2017. The 2016 team has the best record in school HISTORY by percentage points. TroXell is a nice player time will time what level he plays at next season.

Troxell will play at another level!! That's still to come.. Ford will see to that!
Wrangler Wrote:2009 team best in school history 7-3 in district play The coaching staff did Not fail.The current one is By not Helping Troxell get Faster.Troxell is Good but Both Watts and Roark Were better. If he Rushes for 1,800 Plus in District than He will Clearly be No. 3! Good Luck!
Ok 7 wins that's awesome! But success isn't determined by wins and Loses!! You failed to give them the tools to make it at the next level! The players did as they pleased and talked crazy to you. No discipline...

the 09 team ain't squat without the basketball coach making them faster. That's the coach that needs the credit!! It's going to be exciting HOSTING a playoff game not bragging about making the playoffs. Do you listen to Glory Days in your Walkman in your stonewashed jeans tightrolled at the ankle, let the past be
BossEric Wrote:2009 team won ONE district game, (Madison Southern) ! This was before Madison Southern became a good football program. The seven wins in 2009 was almost equal to the schedule the raiders played last season. The Raiders will win ONE or more district games in 2017. The 2016 team has the best record in school HISTORY by percentage points. TroXell is a nice player time will time what level he plays at next season.

That Madison So. Team in 2009 would have gone 8-2 playing last MC Schedule. Good luck trying to tell people Berea, Clinton Co. and Jenkins were as good as Wayne, Leslie and Edmonson Co. :thatsfunn
CAN'T GET RIGHT Wrote:the 09 team ain't squat without the basketball coach making them faster. That's the coach that needs the credit!! It's going to be exciting HOSTING a playoff game not bragging about making the playoffs. Do you listen to Glory Days in your Walkman in your stonewashed jeans tightrolled at the ankle, let the past be

:thatsfunn :thatsfunn

Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:That Madison So. Team in 2009 would have gone 8-2 playing last MC Schedule. Good luck trying to tell people Berea, Clinton Co. and Jenkins were as good as Wayne, Leslie and Edmonson Co. :thatsfunn

:biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao:

about the same level Wayne was way down........Now on the top of mountain>

Leslie was on the top of the mountain before playing MCCreary. WAY WAY down after TIMMY

Edmonson enough said.

8-2 I won't even address that @@@@@@@ statement. :biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao:

Keep living in the past. Ford has done outstanding job.

Time will tell
  •  Previous
  • 12(current)
  • Next