•  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCreary Central 2017
pjdoug Wrote:You have no shot against The Blue Devils .

You are so Right. We don't play them. LMAO:truestory:
Cellking Wrote:You are so Right. We don't play them. LMAO:truestory:

Confusednicker:
any June updates ?
Wrangler Wrote:any June updates ?

Not from me, been at Lake a lot. Time to start to paying attention to Team, Coaches and Fans. Got a lot of Booster Club work to do, come out and get involved. We need the help.:welcome::welcome:
Wrangler Wrote:any June updates ?

Kids look Bigger and stronger than last season. Time will tell. Want be long now.:1:
Cellking Wrote:Not from me, been at Lake a lot. Time to start to paying attention to Team, Coaches and Fans. Got a lot of Booster Club work to do, come out and get involved. We need the help.:welcome::welcome:

That's a Good work you all Are doing for These kids . I Hope people Appreciate it .
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Kids look Bigger and stronger than last season. Time will tell. Want be long now.:1:

This should be a 7-8 win Team . We will See . Until then 2009 Stands atop the Mountain . I start to Beliieve this Team can do it .
I see McCreary County being very competitive this year and a shot at the #2 seed in district. Marked it down. :partyhard
64SUR Wrote:I see McCreary County being very competitive this year and a shot at the #2 seed in district. Marked it down. :partyhard

I like the way you think. Confusedhh:Confusedhh:
I for one glad that McCreary will be much better. Makes for better games. I say enjoy your success. McCreary deserves it. Good luck. I do think we still win.
Wrangler Wrote:That's a Good work you all Are doing for These kids . I Hope people Appreciate it .

Some do some don't. That is the nature of the beast, :yikes: As long as the Kids get what they need I'm OK with putting the time in to see they have those things. Good Luck Raiders.
AnswertheBell Wrote:I for one glad that McCreary will be much better. Makes for better games. I say enjoy your success. McCreary deserves it. Good luck. I do think we still win.

Thanks, for the support. It will be a good Football Game. :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:I see McCreary County being very competitive this year and a shot at the #2 seed in district. Marked it down. :partyhard

Not gonna happen. You're drunk again and using slurred text .
pjdoug Wrote:Not gonna happen. You're drunk again and using slurred text .

He may be on the Good Suff. I think MC will be very good.:Clap::Clap::Clap:
Cellking Wrote:He may be on the Good Suff. I think MC will be very good.:Clap::Clap::Clap:

Go Raiders !
McCreary's 1st game of the season is very important. Perry Central will be much improved and got about everyone back from last year. This game is at MC and will set the tone for the season. I think MC will win in a tight game.
Raiders have come a long way in a couple of years.
E's Army Wrote:Raiders have come a long way in a couple of years.

Agree, Coach Ford and his staff has done a very good job. Kids are prepared and ready to play. However some credit has to go to Coach Bozeman he and his staff worked hard in wt. room and had kids ready:Clap::Clap:. Also the Administration and the Football Boosters Club has done a good job in seeing the kids have the necessary equipment and ect. they need to be successful. :Clap::Clap:
Credit goes to Mr. Ford and his staff! Mr. Bozeman didn't win, with the same kids and schedule. Mr.Strunk and Mr. Ball has done a great job with booster club, our kids appreciate you.
BossEric Wrote:Credit goes to Mr. Ford and his staff! Mr. Bozeman didn't win, with the same kids and schedule. Mr.Strunk and Mr. Ball has done a great job with booster club, our kids appreciate you.

There you go Boss Man with your half lies. Mr. Ball and Mr. Strunk do a great job with the boosters club. But got to give a little credit to Coach Gay and His wife, She does Sam's Run for Club and runs the concession stand, no easy task. Coach Gay sells ad's for Corp. Sponsors. What do you do except run that mouth and spread lies.:thatsfunn:thatsfunn
BossEric Wrote:Credit goes to Mr. Ford and his staff! Mr. Bozeman didn't win, with the same kids and schedule. Mr.Strunk and Mr. Ball has done a great job with booster club, our kids appreciate you.

that is Laughable. Former Coach Clinton Gay and his Wife are the Reason the Boosters are Strong. Good Luck Raiders!
Wrangler Wrote:that is Laughable. Former Coach Clinton Gay and his Wife are the Reason the Boosters are Strong. Good Luck Raiders!

Confusedtare:
ProudPanther Wrote:I'll agree the guy there now seems to have them buying it. Doesn't seem they've ever had a coach before that's been able to do that. Kudos to a rising program.

Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:There you go Boss Man with your half lies. Mr. Ball and Mr. Strunk do a great job with the boosters club. But got to give a little credit to Coach Gay and His wife, She does Sam's Run for Club and runs the concession stand, no easy task. Coach Gay sells ad's for Corp. Sponsors. What do you do except run that mouth and spread lies.:thatsfunn:thatsfunn

I didn't tell any lies. I made a true statement.TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho

FORD,SMITH,GOINS,and NAYLOR turned the program around. ANOTHER true statement. TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
BossEric Wrote:I didn't tell any lies. I made a true statement.TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho

FORD,SMITH,GOINS,and NAYLOR turned the program around. ANOTHER true statement. TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho

I have Ford, Smith and Goins cousins Smile
BossEric Wrote:I didn't tell any lies. I made a true statement.TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho

I give lots of credit to all those people. You are a snake, you mention Mr. Strunk and Mr. Ball ( I agree they work hard) but you left out Mrs. Gay and Mr. Gay, they work hard also but you not man enough to admit it. So I ask you again what have you done for Football Mr. Boss ad, Nothing Good.:moon:
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:I give lots of credit to all those people. You are a snake, you mention Mr. Strunk and Mr. Ball ( I agree they work hard) but you left out Mrs. Gay and Mr. Gay, they work hard also but you not man enough to admit it. So I ask you again what have you done for Football Mr. Boss ad, Nothing Good.:moon:

I don't have to mention either of the two names. You do a nice job bragging on each other. The two names I did mention, do the job for the kids and wants no credit. Over the Years, I have been on the chain crew, I did help paint the field . Filled up water coolers. Helped at middle and elementary level. I don't get on here and brag what I'm done.
I even shook your hand .

Just for you. AD. LMAO.
BossEric Wrote:I don't have to mention either of the two names. You do a nice job bragging on each other. The two names I did mention, do the job for the kids and wants no credit. Over the Years, I have been on the chain crew, I did help paint the field . Filled up water coolers. Helped at middle and elementary level. I don't get on here and brag what I'm done.
I even shook your hand .

Just for you. AD. LMAO.

I believe in giving credit where it's due. If you did all those things (which I doubt) I say Thank You. As stated before I don't care much for former coach. I know form dealings with Ms, Gay in past she could care less what you think or if she ever get's credit from you, Kids like her and appreciate what she does. So be negative all you want it want change anything. Have a nice life.
Thank you ,
pjdoug Wrote:I have Ford, Smith and Goins cousins Smile
Dougie...
I drive a Ford, carry a Smith (and Wesson), but, I don't have any Cummins OR Goins for cousins.Confusednicker:

:truestory:
papagrit Wrote:Dougie...
I drive a Ford, carry a Smith (and Wesson), but, I don't have any Cummins OR Goins for cousins.Confusednicker:

:truestory:

close enough. lol
  •  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next