•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCreary Central 2017
CAN'T GET RIGHT Wrote:Fair enough but this team don't need naysayers. Don't need comparisons. Don't need doubters. Don't need any negativity.

What they do need is this county to get behind them. You should want them to be better than your team, last years seniors should want them to do better than last year. That's how you build tradition and a program. Helping the next team take the next step. Not looking back at the step you took. Granted to get where you're going it takes a bunch of steps, not just the one you took in 09 and the one in 16. And sometimes you slip but that's not when you brag about something that is long gone history.

I have gotten behind them since the Program Started in the 80's . Tradition is Improtant to ANy program and no one should put it Down . I will Make a Deal as Long as No one puts 2009 and What we did down I will Be positive Confusedinglepar
Good luck to you and the Raiders in 2017. Wish you all only the best.
:Thumbs:
2017 Team has a lot of upside. Good Luck on the upcoming season.
papagrit Wrote::1: Rock may suck to you....but....you still take the prize for really being something. :1:
:moon:Confusednicker::moon:

:1: im starting to Like you a little bit, if bgr had a STFI (Stay the F**k in) emoji I 'd hit it for you until you said something dumb again than I will tell u to GTFO again
Hey, I like the old coaching staff down there, I like to see kids and especially underdogs succeed, and I like the lay of the country down there. Besides that, I had two very good friends from McCreary who attended school down there before attending EKU with me.
I just got tired of the negativity and pointed it out because I want to see the kids there continue some success that they have started. I played for an awful team and we had the best season as seniors that the school had seen in a long time. About fifteen years later our record was bested by another team from my school against lesser competition in my opinion. Just gotta be happy when your alma mater is doing better because if you've ever been through 1-10 or 2-9 seasons, it stinks...much less an 0-10 season. I hate it for the kids to have to endure that. Remember, your 2009 team was the high water mark and it will always be the comparison when the team has success until they start having better records and competing for district championships. The classy thing to do is shrug your shoulders when the comparison is made and say to yourself, "good for them".
Like I said earlier, good luck to Raiders this fall.
papagrit Wrote:Hey, I like the old coaching staff down there, I like to see kids and especially underdogs succeed . . .

Did the Ford guy bring any assistant coaches in when he took the job last year? Any staff additions or changes for year 2?
Gitback Coach Wrote:Did the Ford guy bring any assistant coaches in when he took the job last year? Any staff additions or changes for year 2?

He brought Coach Smith and Coach Naylor with him from Somerset. One was Def. Cord. and the other Coached Special Teams. He will add Coach Teague this season. Coach Teague Coached at Somerset also. That will make him 7 Asst. Coaches. He has put together a Really Good Staff.:truestory:
Region12 Wrote:2016 team would pick up the 2009 team, squash them, and put them in the garbage outback with their washed up coach!

Region 12 is a Player on current team. Letting AD influence him in posting things to keep a stir on this sight. Shame on them both, because this only hurts for upcoming season. Go Raiders and good luck on the new season.Confusedhh:Confusedhh:Confusedhh:
These kids know who you are too.. No one is putting them up to anything.. There tired of hearing how great past players were.. When a ex coach pulls you to the side and says you'll never be what Watts was.. That's real classy!! Best thing to do is keep your mouth shut and quit stirring the pot yourself.. Again no one cares! Quit bashing the Ad here take it up with him .. man up sir
how many in Wgt. Rm after basketball and Wrestling is Now over? update Plz.
Wrangler Wrote:how many in Wgt. Rm after basketball and Wrestling is Now over? update Plz.

Coach told me 33 on lift list. Some playing Baseball and some still not out that he expects out. Good Luck on Upcoming Season.:Clap:
Coach Ford will learn a hard lesson.
BossEric Wrote:Coach Ford will learn a hard lesson.

Coach Ford is one of the best young coaches in the state who has a fine staff and great people who support the program. Everyone is on board from administrators, parents, booster club, even former coaches are lending a supportive hand doing what is right by the kids! The key is remaining as one for the betterment of the young people who play! Stay Positive! Stay Committed! Stand as One! Good things are happening in Sterns. Keep the kids who play the No. 1 priority in all that is said and done, they need the support and encouragement, lead the heart behind the jersey! God has entrusted these young people into your hands. Stay positive and keep pushing forward!
When is McCreary having spring practice ?
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:When is McCreary having spring practice ?

2nd week April I was Told
The Cross Movement Wrote:Coach Ford is one of the best young coaches in the state who has a fine staff and great people who support the program. Everyone is on board from administrators, parents, booster club, even former coaches are lending a supportive hand doing what is right by the kids! The key is remaining as one for the betterment of the young people who play! Stay Positive! Stay Committed! Stand as One! Good things are happening in Sterns. Keep the kids who play the No. 1 priority in all that is said and done, they need the support and encouragement, lead the heart behind the jersey! God has entrusted these young people into your hands. Stay positive and keep pushing forward!

What is Sterns?
A city in your regional community.
Stearns is a census-designated place (CDP) in McCreary County, Kentucky, United States. The population was 1,586 at the 2000 census. It was founded by Justus Smith Stearns.
I believe Doug was questioning the spelling lol..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Think doug can spell enough to question THAT?

Confusednicker:
OldJacket Wrote:Stearns is a census-designated place (CDP) in McCreary County, Kentucky, United States. The population was 1,586 at the 2000 census. It was founded by Justus Smith Stearns.
I believe Doug was questioning the spelling lol..

I am pleased to know of all that I wrote that is the one thing he commented on! Most of his posts lack any substance or serious thought. I generally don't respond to clown posts.
[quote=Granny Bear]Think doug can spell enough to question THAT?

Confusednicker:[/QUOTE

I am pleased to know of all that I wrote that is the one thing he commented on! Most of his posts lack any substance or serious thought. I generally don't respond to clown posts.
Heard today Ford was going back to Somerset. Is this a rumor or thr truth?
7 assistants. That is amazing.A little administrative support goes a long way. Now they just need to put some money into the facilities.
Spring Practice is April 17- May 5. Looking Fwd. to it !!!!
E's Army Wrote:7 assistants. That is amazing.A little administrative support goes a long way. Now they just need to put some money into the facilities.

Good Staff.:Cheerlead
Cellking Wrote:Good Staff.:Cheerlead

It need Some Work!
Wrangler Wrote:It need Some Work!

Every Staff can always get better. McCreary made a huge improvement by adding Coach Teague. Very Impressed with Him.:rockon:
Granny Bear Wrote:Think doug can spell enough to question THAT?

Confusednicker:

Sterns simply doesn't exist Confusednicker:
Cellking Wrote:Spring Practice is April 17- May 5. Looking Fwd. to it !!!!

How many out for 1st day Spring Practice ? How did they look ? Any new players?
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:How many out for 1st day Spring Practice ? How did they look ? Any new players?

About 30 kids out for Spring Practice. One in Track and a couple playing Baseball. They will pick up a few more and Add Freshmen. I think the will dress 40+ for the season. Good Looking group of Linemen, Big and strong. Skill people looked good. Coaching Staff looked ready to go, just getting back from a Clinic at Ohio State. McCreary has most Starters back from last season. Good Luck on the up coming season. Don't :zzz: on this bunch.
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next