•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCreary Central 2017
FordsFanatics Wrote:Put whoever you want on the schedule! Ford won't shy away!!!

he wont but junkie jones the lazy ad will
junkie jones the Athltic Director is Screwing up a Great Sked
Cellking Wrote:Coming from a program like Somerset, I don't think Coach Ford is afraid of playing anyone. However I do believe he is smart enough to play those out of District that he can compete with. Playing Corbin, Bell and Casey in District play is enough of a challenge, Good move to get out of the Whitley Contract. Good Luck Raiders.

somerset somerset somerset why are you on there nuts like that ??? they suck never won a state title in 273 years of football
Wrangler Wrote:somerset somerset somerset why are you on there nuts like that ??? they suck never won a state title in 273 years of football

You are absolutely correct. Somerset has reached multiple state titles and has failed to win one. Pulaski has reached multiples and has won one. That does put them in a different class. However, where were these wins when Pulaski had just as much talent if not more in the years past? I would think a Denham, Draughn and Sexton could have competed for a state title. It may just be the quality of opponents have gotten easier. With the exception of Harlan County who is on this side of 5a that can compete? Southwestern is the only other. Also the one year they won was against Graves County, the previous years and years after that were soundly beat by a Bowling Green team. Highlands has fallen off the face of the earth for whatever reason so beating them is not the upset it use to be. My guess would be that with the size of school that Pulaski is and the recent success they have had they will continue to compete year in and year out for a title. It will be more impressive however when it is done against Bowling Green. I remember when PC use to get their jollies beating Somerset. It was kind of funny and yes I will throw it out there, they should! Size does matter! Before you go and poke around at someone who never started something to begin with you had better think before you speak. However, I am sure I know the rebuttal..." Doesn't matter we still got one and you don't. We smacked you around and blah blah blah." Different day...same crap! I will say this much admire the fact that even during those years we were beating you all, you continued to talk smack and until it eventually came through. That's commitment.
BJN0502 Wrote:You are absolutely correct. Somerset has reached multiple state titles and has failed to win one. Pulaski has reached multiples and has won one. That does put them in a different class. However, where were these wins when Pulaski had just as much talent if not more in the years past? I would think a Denham, Draughn and Sexton could have competed for a state title. It may just be the quality of opponents have gotten easier. With the exception of Harlan County who is on this side of 5a that can compete? Southwestern is the only other. Also the one year they won was against Graves County, the previous years and years after that were soundly beat by a Bowling Green team. Highlands has fallen off the face of the earth for whatever reason so beating them is not the upset it use to be. My guess would be that with the size of school that Pulaski is and the recent success they have had they will continue to compete year in and year out for a title. It will be more impressive however when it is done against Bowling Green. I remember when PC use to get their jollies beating Somerset. It was kind of funny and yes I will throw it out there, they should! Size does matter! Before you go and poke around at someone who never started something to begin with you had better think before you speak. However, I am sure I know the rebuttal..." Doesn't matter we still got one and you don't. We smacked you around and blah blah blah." Different day...same crap! I will say this much admire the fact that even during those years we were beating you all, you continued to talk smack and until it eventually came through. That's commitment.

Why are you talking about pulaski and a someerset nobody cares this is a McCraery page get over your self no one in our county gives two poops about either of you shut up and go away
Wrangler Wrote:Why are you talking about pulaski and a someerset nobody cares this is a McCraery page get over your self no one in our county gives two poops about either of you shut up and go away

You're right. I took what you said out of context. Should have never went at PC like that, realizing now it was a comment made from someone far less informed. My sincere apologies Pulaski. I thought this was an attack on Somerset from you all and it was not. That being said...wrangler...you have about as much insight into all this as a two year old does into politics....NONE. Now with that I will say Coach Ford is an excellent Coach and the pedigree he comes from made him that way. His dad was an excellent Coach and better man. Coach Ford will do great things for the program there and has nothing but my best wishes.
BJN0502 Wrote:You're right. I took what you said out of context. Should have never went at PC like that, realizing now it was a comment made from someone far less informed. My sincere apologies Pulaski. I thought this was an attack on Somerset from you all and it was not. That being said...wrangler...you have about as much insight into all this as a two year old does into politics....NONE. Now with that I will say Coach Ford is an excellent Coach and the pedigree he comes from made him that way. His dad was an excellent Coach and better man. Coach Ford will do great things for the program there and has nothing but my best wishes.

Duh you idiot ford has already done great things we don't care about somerset or pulaski no one outside of your self centered county does sTay off our thread.
Wrangler Wrote:Duh you idiot ford has already done great things we don't care about somerset or pulaski no one outside of your self centered county does sTay off our thread.

Wrangler...you brought Somerset into this and I would think you should know someone would respond. For the respect of Ford and a lot of other good people in McCreary I'm not gonna take any shots. I will say this though, if you are the ambassador for them, you may want to educate yourself a little better. You are an embarrassment.
BJN0502 Wrote:Wrangler...you brought Somerset into this and I would think you should know someone would respond. For the respect of Ford and a lot of other good people in McCreary I'm not gonna take any shots. I will say this though, if you are the ambassador for them, you may want to educate yourself a little better. You are an embarrassment.

Okay GTFO now and worry about your state championshipless team this board is thread for raider football loser lady
Wrangler Wrote:Okay GTFO now and worry about your state championshipless team this board is thread for raider football loser lady

Ok you keyboard warrior you. I'll get out of here. I'll leave the useless input and horrible ramblings to you. :notworthyConfusednicker:
BJN0502 Wrote:Ok you keyboard warrior you. I'll get out of here. I'll leave the useless input and horrible ramblings to you. :notworthyConfusednicker:

thank you loser this is here Thread is for raider football :gtfo:
McCreary has about 20 kids who lift on a regular basis. Basketball and Wrestling will be over soon and they will add another 15 to 20 kids. Those numbers are pretty good for McCreary.
Cellking Wrote:McCreary has about 20 kids who lift on a regular basis. Basketball and Wrestling will be over soon and they will add another 15 to 20 kids. Those numbers are pretty good for McCreary.

These are very poor numbers compared to the Other District teams. 2009 team Had many more Working Hard in the Wt. Room where it is all About.Not Sounding very Positive for 2017. Good Luck!
How many will the Raiders have out for spring football?
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:How many will the Raiders have out for spring football?

I m Hearing 23 not Enough . 2009 had 51 players on Roster and The majority was in spring ball .
McCreary had 36 Jr. and Soph. on last season's roster. I would think those will all be back with a few new ones. I guessing 30 to 35 for spring practice minus the people playing Baseball. Hope they have more but this would be the norm. JMO
Cellking Wrote:McCreary had 36 Jr. and Soph. on last season's roster. I would think those will all be back with a few new ones. I guessing 30 to 35 for spring practice minus the people playing Baseball. Hope they have more but this would be the norm. JMO

2009 killed those Numbers
BJN0502 Wrote:You are absolutely correct. Somerset has reached multiple state titles and has failed to win one. Pulaski has reached multiples and has won one. That does put them in a different class. However, where were these wins when Pulaski had just as much talent if not more in the years past? I would think a Denham, Draughn and Sexton could have competed for a state title. It may just be the quality of opponents have gotten easier. With the exception of Harlan County who is on this side of 5a that can compete? Southwestern is the only other. Also the one year they won was against Graves County, the previous years and years after that were soundly beat by a Bowling Green team. Highlands has fallen off the face of the earth for whatever reason so beating them is not the upset it use to be. My guess would be that with the size of school that Pulaski is and the recent success they have had they will continue to compete year in and year out for a title. It will be more impressive however when it is done against Bowling Green. I remember when PC use to get their jollies beating Somerset. It was kind of funny and yes I will throw it out there, they should! Size does matter! Before you go and poke around at someone who never started something to begin with you had better think before you speak. However, I am sure I know the rebuttal..." Doesn't matter we still got one and you don't. We smacked you around and blah blah blah." Different day...same crap! I will say this much admire the fact that even during those years we were beating you all, you continued to talk smack and until it eventually came through. That's commitment.
Originally Posted by BJN0502 View Post
You are absolutely correct. Somerset has reached multiple state titles and has failed to win one. Pulaski has reached multiples and has won one. That does put them in a different class. However, where were these wins when Pulaski had just as much talent if not more in the years past? I would think a Denham, Draughn and Sexton could have competed for a state title. It may just be the quality of opponents have gotten easier. With the exception of Harlan County who is on this side of 5a that can compete? Southwestern is the only other. Also the one year they won was against Graves County, the previous years and years after that were soundly beat by a Bowling Green team. Highlands has fallen off the face of the earth for whatever reason so beating them is not the upset it use to be. My guess would be that with the size of school that Pulaski is and the recent success they have had they will continue to compete year in and year out for a title. It will be more impressive however when it is done against Bowling Green. I remember when PC use to get their jollies beating Somerset. It was kind of funny and yes I will throw it out there, they should! Size does matter! Before you go and poke around at someone who never started something to begin with you had better think before you speak. However, I am sure I know the rebuttal..." Doesn't matter we still got one and you don't. We smacked you around and blah blah blah." Different day...same crap! I will say this much admire the fact that even during those years we were beating you all, you continued to talk smack and until it eventually came through. That's commitment.

So PC's State Title is not as impressive to you Somerset people because they didn't beat Bowling Green? They did beat Graves... who BEAT Bowling Green. And the Denham and Draughn and Sexton teams came close. Loosing to Boyle Co in the playoffs in 02 & 03. (Boyle was winning 5 straight titles then so no one was beating them). And all that "TALENT" you claim PC has, consider this. They have accomplished all this without a single player being offered a D-1 scholarship. Not a one. All this has been done without D-1 talent.
Santa Monica Wrote:Originally Posted by BJN0502 View Post

So PC's State Title is not as impressive to you Somerset people because they didn't beat Bowling Green? They did beat Graves... who BEAT Bowling Green. And the Denham and Draughn and Sexton teams came close. Loosing to Boyle Co in the playoffs in 02 & 03. (Boyle was winning 5 straight titles then so no one was beating them). And all that "TALENT" you claim PC has, consider this. They have accomplished all this without a single player being offered a D-1 scholarship. Not a one. All this has been done without D-1 talent.

start your Own Thread no one cares about Pulaski Except pulaski . Pulaski is the Most overrated Finalist team in Kentucky High School History now Get out
Just past M3 and Wrangler was set up charging people $1 to see his participation trophy from the 09 season. Get over yourself, you win 09 was the best team to ever play football. Now we have established that get behind this team so they can be second best in school history and last year will be 3rd best. Even if next year they are going to host a playoff game and may go further in the playoffs than any other team in school history we will still let you get your $1 at M3. Not trying to ruin your hustle, it is a cool trophy
CAN'T GET RIGHT Wrote:Just past M3 and Wrangler was set up charging people $1 to see his participation trophy from the 09 season. Get over yourself, you win 09 was the best team to ever play football. Now we have established that get behind this team so they can be second best in school history and last year will be 3rd best. Even if next year they are going to host a playoff game and may go further in the playoffs than any other team in school history we will still let you get your $1 at M3. Not trying to ruin your hustle, it is a cool trophy

I'm sure cell king is set up there signing autographs, and his lap dog Joe taking pictures for .50.
Ford and the Raiders will go 8-2 or 9-1 in regular season.
BossEric Wrote:I'm sure cell king is set up there signing autographs, and his lap dog Joe taking pictures for .50.

Like I said before You Boss Man got a problem. lol I'm sure you don't have to wait on season to start to get an autograph just go to Cell kings house and get it. Probably would tattoo it to your forehead. :biglmao:
BossEric Wrote:Ford and the Raiders will go 8-2 or 9-1 in regular season.

Hope you are right. It will be tough beating Casey, Bell and South Laurel. But hope you are right.:Thumbs:
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Like I said before You Boss Man got a problem. lol I'm sure you don't have to wait on season to start to get an autograph just go to Cell kings house and get it. Probably would tattoo it to your forehead. :biglmao:

I really doubt that. Lmao
CAN'T GET RIGHT Wrote:Just past M3 and Wrangler was set up charging people $1 to see his participation trophy from the 09 season. Get over yourself, you win 09 was the best team to ever play football. Now we have established that get behind this team so they can be second best in school history and last year will be 3rd best. Even if next year they are going to host a playoff game and may go further in the playoffs than any other team in school history we will still let you get your $1 at M3. Not trying to ruin your hustle, it is a cool trophy

This is A Dumb post :lame::gtfo:
BossEric Wrote:I'm sure cell king is set up there signing autographs, and his lap dog Joe taking pictures for .50.

2009 Greatest all time Raider history

Gay was the Bestcoach McCreay Ever had
BossEric Wrote:Ford and the Raiders will go 8-2 or 9-1 in regular season.

your son Ford and Raidrrs Better go 8-2 or it Will be a Huge Disapointment Junky Jones . We are Expectung it Now . The bar is high. I'll be Watching Every Game :popcorn:
BossEric Wrote:I really doubt that. Lmao

I'm just glad boss jones don't coach Basketball no More but he May coach football with his New Son. Raidrrs better get a 8-2 season and Play-Off win we are Expecting Big Things With all the hype and news surrounding This team.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next