Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6th Grade Games
This week is big for Meade. If they win there could be 3 teams tied for second at the end of the season.
Central over Meade. 28-6

Porter over Flat Gap 18-6

Highland over WR 24-6

Central's players are to fast for Meade. I don't know if Meade can keep them from getting to the outside.

Highland will handle WR I think. I haven't seen WR play a lot.
Central 24 WR 8
Porter 20 Flat Gap 8
Highlands 30 WR 18
We might be able to see what Meade really has this week.
Nobody will score the rest of the year on the Highland defense. 38 to 0 over WR
Central vs Meade very close 2 points either way this one is going to be good
Highland is one of the best Elementary teams I have seen in a while. I don't know if I can make it Wednesday night but if so I would like to see the starters play more than a half of football.
Central vs Meade
Central wins
central vs meade
MEADE WINS !!!!!!
How about Meade Lololol !!!!!!!
Where are all the central elementary people at now? Lol
Highlands first team defense did not allow a first down tonight
Wow !!! How about Meade, I love to see them get back to their winning ways. So proud of them kids they played their hearts out. I didn't realize how big Meade is. They have some nice big players.
Central didn't look like themselves tonight. Anyone know why ??

Porter looked really good against Flat Gap Elementary.

Highlands maybe unstoppable, this is the best team I have seen them have in the 5 years I have been watching the elementary games. They have big fast lineman that can block and little backs that can move.

I hate to hear people in the crowd talk about a team that is winning a lot. I have asked around with people In the school system and administrators. There is really no team in the county that is older than the rest. All the teams in Johnson County are very equal as far as age. I heard someone say tonight that Highland had a 4th grader playing tonight ? Anyone know if that is true ?
Central vs Meade.... Meade good game not going to say upset because those kids really played and wanted the game more. Porter had a good game as well. Highland is the team this year. People can say what they want watch those lineman block and even the next group of kids block with their small backs run behind them. I watched Meade they have some big kids on the line but don't block like highland kids.
Meade is better then people think. They have a small team that fights to the end and doesn't give up. Yea highland might blow them out but I bet they still keep fighting. If it wasn't for a lucky run central wouldn't have scored on them. Meades defense is the key to their success
Meade will fight til the end and is a good team, small is not a way to describe them. They are huge. They have a running back that is a big boy. He is really good as well.
This week
Meade vs flat gap
WR vs porter
Highland vs central
I believe

Meade over Flat Gap 24-0

WR over Porter 18-16

Highland over Central 24-6
Meade over flap gap 40-0 little pay back from last year
Porter over wr 20-14
Highland over central 40-0
It wouldn't have made a difference but WR was without 3 starters against Highlands. Starting RB and 2 starting linemen. Had to rely on a young 5th grader to carry the football which I think overall with what they had hey did a decent job against Highlands who is a great team and will walk throught everyone this year. Like I said wouldn't have made a difference but I thought if throw that out there.
Meade over Flat Gap 24-0
WR over Porter 22-6
Highlands over Central 32-6
WR Castle did seem a little slower last week but like you said I am not sure it would have mattered. As I have said many times before this elementary team that Highlands has, is something else. Does anyone know their out of county wins or loses ?
They can't get anyone from out of the county to play them lol
Highland is looking for a 5th and 6th grade team to play.
Is this how season ends ?
Highlands 5-0
WR 3-2
Meade 3-2
Central 3-2
Porter 1-4
Flat Gap 0-5
Yes.

One school out of WR, Central, and Meade will get hosed with the 4 seed.

Then WR, Central, and Meade will all flip for the 2 thru 4 seeds. With Higlands being the 1, Porter the 5, and Flat Gap the 6.
The Porter and WR game was a close one. Porter had their chances that's for sure.

Highlands didn't have much trouble with Central Elementary. I will say this, I have never seen that many flags called in an elementary game. The game looked like it could have been worse if it wasn't for that. I left and the score was 34 to 8.
This is my predictions for this coming week.

WR over Flat Gap 28-0

Highland over Meade 24-8

Central over Porter 26-6

What is the 6th graders looking like? Just wondering what type of 7th grade team they will have next year ?

Who do you think will play where ?
7th grade next yr should be highland team who would you replace? If the other 5 grade school teams put an All star team together and played highland, highland would still win it maybe a little closer of a game like 2 scores.
highland doesn't have all sixth graders that start we have two 5th graders and one 4th.