Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KMSFA State Playoffs - Brackets
Bell does have 3 losses but that was right after they lost their running back to a collar bone injury. Some changes had to be made on offense and defense after this. Now things are running smooth and they are more than ready to play. And like the above poster said "Bell is Bell"
What is the method that is used to pair up the teams? How does two conf. champs play each other? Shouldn't it be conf. champ team playing a runner up team?
barrel Wrote:People are high on Bell because Bell is Bell. They are very well coached and play very physical. Of course this is true of most of the teams in that region. Once the playoffs hit everyone is 0-0.

People have to remember that you are seeded according to points not records. Henry Co played 9 games. Owen I know is D2. If most of the teams they played were D2 or D3 then they will have a lower point total. Most of the teams Western played were D1 schools. So each time they beat a D1 school it was like 3 wins against a D3 school.

Henry beat Owen earlier in the year. Henry beat Farnsley. Western lost to Farnsley. Henry beat Spencer Co, who got a bye.
The people that does not know, shouold not fill out the brackets.
Simons Middle School is located in Flemingsburg, Ky. and is playing Mason Co. for the Conference Championship on 10-13-10. Went through conference undefeated and are Regular season Champions
Wildcat18 Wrote:It's not letting me view the PDF bracket. What am I doing wrong? I'm trying to find out our game info. Can't find it anywhere but here.

I can't access it either....any suggestions?
ams09 Wrote:Who does Anderson County play first? I cant seem to open the *.pdf file. Thanks

winner of conway/moore
I cannot open the PDF.
I think it's because we are new members. :HitWall:
I think it's because we are new members. :HitWall:
Why does it list both Henry & Lex to play MBMS on 16th? Which team will play?
Where are the finals held?
All finals are held at Lexington Cath.
mzraynne Wrote:Where are the finals held?

At lex. Cath. they have a their new field down, and they hope to have everything completed by the time they hold the semi/final games.
Hey mustang...looks like you have good draw...but look out for Bell, Knox or Johnson Co.
so i have posted over 5 times and still cant get the bracket where do i go. im here more to read than to post.:HitWall:
djejgray Wrote:Why does it list both Henry & Lex to play MBMS on 16th? Which team will play?

Nobody knows. The person that mad out the tourney will not respond to anyone.
Old Henry Man Wrote:Nobody knows. The person that mad out the tourney will not respond to anyone.

The reason it lists both teams was because LCA wanted to get in the playoffs but they waited til the last day to turn in their schedule and record. Once they did I'm sure it was evident that Henry Co. was in and LCA was out.
:Clap:who is the best QB in middle school football
Will someone tell me how Corbin is in the west?
b40272 Wrote:New member here, and would like to know how to access the Playoff Bracket.

Thanks

Parent of Farnsley Wildcat
You have to have 5 posts and become a full member apparently. I am in the same boat.
I would have to go with our QB, Skyler Griffith of Williamsburg. Great arm and can run the ball like a running back.
If you find out how to view the bracket please let me know. Thanks
You should be able to open these.
Old Henry Man Wrote:Henry beat Owen earlier in the year. Henry beat Farnsley. Western lost to Farnsley. Henry beat Spencer Co, who got a bye.
The people that does not know, shouold not fill out the brackets.

I am going to do the best I can to explain how this works.

1) teams qualify for the playoffs by either 1) winning their conference or being runner-up. Because of when results need to be sent in many conference us their regular season winner and runner-ups. or 2) You are the top D2/D3 team in your conference you can qualify. or 3) Independent teams not in a conference can qualify by having a higher point total than other independents/at large teams.

2) Your regular season gets you into the playoffs. From there teams in each region are looked at. You get a certain amount of points for D1, D2 and D3 victories. These points are used to seed each region. They do not look at who beat who beat who to seed the brackets. They just look at the points. So a team with a better record could get a lower seed if they have less points.

Owen is D3 and playing up for the playoffs. Farnsley is D1. Spencer is D2. so that is roughly 60 pts for 3 wins. If Western beat 2 D1 schools they would have 60 pts also. They could be 2-1 and Henry 3-0 but they would have the same point totals.
Bell is Bell. What kind of answer is that? You don't win on reputatoin you win on the field. I was expecting more of an analysis of the team's record. Who did they lose to, by how much etc. Having one of their best players out is exactly one of the reasons they should not be considered a favorite if they are so dependent on one player. Have they won any games since he was out?
I am not knocking Bell Co., they do have a good team, just not a favorite.
Where can I find the brackets
Does Adams play Ashland on Saturday ?
Whats Ashlands record ? What's Ashland's record? and who you you think will win?
Why isn't Letcher Middle on here? Didn't they finish second in the Big Sandy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
barrel Wrote:I am going to do the best I can to explain how this works.

1) teams qualify for the playoffs by either 1) winning their conference or being runner-up. Because of when results need to be sent in many conference us their regular season winner and runner-ups. or 2) You are the top D2/D3 team in your conference you can qualify. or 3) Independent teams not in a conference can qualify by having a higher point total than other independents/at large teams.

2) Your regular season gets you into the playoffs. From there teams in each region are looked at. You get a certain amount of points for D1, D2 and D3 victories. These points are used to seed each region. They do not look at who beat who beat who to seed the brackets. They just look at the points. So a team with a better record could get a lower seed if they have less points.

Owen is D3 and playing up for the playoffs. Farnsley is D1. Spencer is D2. so that is roughly 60 pts for 3 wins. If Western beat 2 D1 schools they would have 60 pts also. They could be 2-1 and Henry 3-0 but they would have the same point totals.

Henry did not play a D3 team all year. Bounart is in the Tourney as well. Just admitted it