Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals 17 - Ravens 14
csabo17 Wrote:Baltimore Ravens' Ray Lewis fined for hit on Cincinnati Bengals' Chad Ochocinco - Kentucky Sports Forum - BlueGrassRivals

Ok maybe one more thing, I guess the NFL thought it was unnecessary also!

They think its unnecessary because its ray lewis and him already having words with the officiating of the NFL. The NFL is trying to prove a point to the Ray Lewis. Although In my mind the receiver jumped in the air which made him a live target.
Good thing your mind and the rules aren't the same.a reciever should never be a target untill they touch the ball.
That's a pretty hefty fine from the NFL,
csabo17 Wrote:Good thing your mind and the rules aren't the same.a reciever should never be a target untill they touch the ball.
That's a pretty hefty fine from the NFL,

If you was on the other end of the play u would think differently........ but im on neither i was just espressing my thought. he made an attempt to catch the ball. lewis was already having words with ocho and he took advantage of the situation
Ocho and Lewis are actually good friends who study bible passages together. Im tired tonight, but ill find my source tomorrow or Sunday.
i believe u lol.......... but they seemed to be having words