Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boyd County
21.95%
Belfry
78.05%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyd County @ Belfry Aug. 28
I'm the biggest belfry fan they are but there going
to take there lumps the first half of this season that
is the way it is i hope they come out and kick boyd's
butt. But don't be disapointed in a loss they be ready
for the playoffs and thats what counts LOVE THEM PIRATES
Belfry wins 42-0
Ok honestly anyone who knows football let me ask you this..Do you honestly believe that all the fumbles on the QB and RB exchange wont be worked on daily by Haywood?? When Coach Haywood sees a weakness he goes over and over and over it until its no longer a problem..Belfry will blow the Lions off of the ball and roll to a victory..
Anybody know what Boyd has coming back from last year?
boyd co. win this:please:
Anyone who thinks Boyd co. will win this game:please: Boyd co. may be a 4A school,but they play in a weak district. I hope they didn't think by scheduling two 1A schools and a 3A school their first 3 games would give them 3 easy victories b/c they are going to be 0-2 after this game--belfry by at least 4 TD'S.
i say belfry by the score of 28-14 good game but them pirates need to start out the game better than they did at pburg
Im going to have to go with Boyd County, Belfry sure is going to coming off a hardloss which means they are going to work hard, but it also means they are still down on theirselves, but i think it should be a great game, Good luck to both teams but ill have to go with Boyd county on this game
28-16
I'll say Belfry 35-13
Belfry,49-13.
I think the Bucs will come out and show a few people that they are not as down as every one says. Look for Belfry to steadily improve and to be a strong out come playoff time. There is way to much pride in that program for them to just roll over. I look for Belfry to win tonight with a score of

Belfry - 35
Boyd County -14