Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boyd County @ Belfry Aug. 28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Part of the Pike County Bowl at Belfry. Game is set to begin at 8:30pm and will be aired live on WYMT-TV.

I'll take the Pirates by 3+ touchdowns.
Pirates win big.

Belfry 35
Boyd Co 14
Belfry will bounce back at home in this game. I'm sure of it. My prediction score:

Belfry - 38
Boyd County - 7

Good luck to both teams!
Im sure with this game being at belfry it will hep. I don't know what Boyd Co. has but if belfry plays like they did in the 1st half of the pburg game Boyd may play with them. Is Boyd a passing team or more of a running team?
Boyd County is going to be a victim of an angry Belfry team.
Belfry 41-14
I'll take the pirates by 4+td's
Belfry 28
Boyd 14

Belfry will be improved, but it won't be night and day.
I like that score. I think 28-14 sounds right. Maybe even 28-21.
Oh how I would hate to be Boyd County. This team is going to be mad, they're going to have the "We won't lose again" attitude. People are going to be hitting hard and drilling everyone they get the chance.

And that isn't good.

35-14 is the lowest score I'd give Belfry, and the highest I'd give Boyd.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Oh how I would hate to be Boyd County. This team is going to be mad, they're going to have the "We won't lose again" attitude. People are going to be hitting hard and drilling everyone they get the chance.

And that isn't good.

I tend to agree. I told my friends last night after the P'burg game was over that Belfry will paint the field with Boyd County.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Oh how I would hate to be Boyd County. This team is going to be mad, they're going to have the "We won't lose again" attitude. People are going to be hitting hard and drilling everyone they get the chance.

And that isn't good.

Worked for Timmy
Belfry 42-8 over Boyd.
Belfry By 2 td's
Belfry 27-13....I don't personally believe the offense is or will be as explosive for the pirates this year so the 40 and 50 point games will be a little less common. But the defense showed signs of being pretty good.
Belfry will be okay.... They will bounce back, learn from their mistakes, regroup as a whole and be prepared.... I would say this week of practice is gonna be a dandy!!!
Boyd County doesn't seem to be a pushover as they lead Raceland in the 2nd half.
Belfry by a bunch over a scoreless Boyd. Hard to beat Belfry at Pond Creek
Panther Thunder Wrote:Boyd County doesn't seem to be a pushover as they lead Raceland in the 2nd half.

Raceland also only returns 1013 total yards of their offense from last season and lost their quarterback, both backs, and leading receiver. The Rams also lost 7 of their top 10 leading tacklers.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Raceland also only returns 1013 total yards of their offense from last season and lost their quarterback, both backs, and leading receiver. The Rams also lost 7 of their top 10 leading tacklers.

Well when you spin it like that..... :biggrin:
bump
A mad Belfry team wins, early.

Belfry 42
Boyd 14
Who knows. I'd say Belfry wins, but I dont' think it will be as much as some people are predicting. If Boyd avoids injuries they are tougher than people realize.
Belfry
Belfry wins by 3tds.

35 to 14
Belfry takes out their anger on Boyd County...
Belfry-35
Boyd -14
Belfry may be angry and hungry for a win, but if this game were at Boyd, I would probably take the Lions in an upset. Of course the game is at Belfry so I'll take the Pirates by a TD.

Belfry - 21
Boyd - 13
Belfry 28
Boyd County 12
belfry will look alot better than last week,if they dont over look them, and looking forward to asland coming in..
Unfortunately, I see another loss for the Pirates.
Pages: 1 2