Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County @ Ashland predictions and bets!
good luck to both teams tonight
Tomcat68 Wrote:Who all is planning on making the trip to Putnam on Friday besides the Ashland fans?

Well I bet LC will have some fans there as well, they always make the trip for the Ashland game no matter what the sport or what the records are for each team. I will be there like always as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Lawerence Co. will not win this one but IMO Ashland will be looking forward to next week and it will be a closer game then they wanted. The game last year was close in the first half so IDK I think that LC will make it closer then everyone thinks due to Ashland overlooking LC
If LC can take care of the ball I think they will be in it till the end if we turn the ball over more than 2 times then it might get ugly. Hey guys it's Friday the 13th and we all know that odd things happen on this daySmile . But all in all Ashland should win this game out right but I for one will not be surprised to see a big up set . Are kids had a good week of practice and the way they was acting you would think their record was 7-0 so they are keeping their heads up so I think we should too. Come on dawgs let roll in to putnam and get us one :popcorn: