Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County @ Ashland predictions and bets!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What's everyone's thoughts on this one?
Ashland big
Ashland is too much for Lawrence ! The dawgs have alot of heart but just dont have the skill !

LCHS-7
ABHS-49
as much as i would love to see the dawgs win i just dont see it happening this year....like blackcat said they have alot of heart but its just not thier year....but watch out the dawgs will rebound in a few years and will be back to thier winning ways...
I remember when lawrence was the team to beat. ashland wins again.
35-7 Ashland
Bad as I hate to say it because I love the dawgs, but Ashland will roll with this one. I wouldn't turn down an upset though.
This will be all Ashland, but the question will be by how many?
Of course Ashland. As to how many, it will be by as much as Ashland wants it to be. But, I hope that once they get a big lead, they will pull the starters. Ashland has JC coming up and can't afford any injuries.
EKY Sportster Wrote:Of course Ashland. As to how many, it will be by as much as Ashland wants it to be. But, I hope that once they get a big lead, they will pull the starters. Ashland has JC coming up and can't afford any injuries.
I think that is why it might not be so bad,,especially if we play 4 quarters instead of two and dont give the football away.Last year we led in penalties and this year its fumbles.
lc doesn't have it in them.
I think that as long as we play hard and don't commit any stupid mistakes we should take this one. Lawerence is in rebuilding mode and I do feel we should easily take this one, but I wouldn't count out the Dawgs.

My prediction:

Ashland- 49
Lawerence county- 14
Ashland could come in to this game overlooking Lawrence Co. due to the game 2 weeks from now just as they did last year and it wouldnt matter. No offense to LC but IMHO LC is the worst team in the district this year and probably wont get another W this year. Ashland will roll in this one. My prediction:

Ashland: 49
Lawrence Co.: 6
I give Ashland a 3 touchdown win on this game against a struggling LC squad that will not be able to stop the running of matt thomas....
Ashland big
Ashland has got the players for this game and will beat Lawrence Co. 49-12
Who is L.C.'s biggest threat on offense??
ashland wins easily in this game.
Ashland rolls-36-6
Who all is planning on making the trip to Putnam on Friday besides the Ashland fans?
Ashland by 26
Tomcat68 Wrote:Who all is planning on making the trip to Putnam on Friday besides the Ashland fans?

With Johnson Central having an off week, I may make the trip. Nothing like Friday night football.
Tomcat68 Wrote:Who all is planning on making the trip to Putnam on Friday besides the Ashland fans?
I'll be there with the best seat.
Big- D Wrote:Who is L.C.'s biggest threat on offense??
Morgan Roberts and Cody Roberts
I'll be right thier with my dawg family:howdy:
i would like lc to win but ashland is to much for them. ashland by how many they want
Definately Ashland on this one, lc just hasnt had a good year

win or loss

TongueirateSho my dawg family will be thier:flame:
Ashland
Ashland in this one but im hoping it will be a close one
Pages: 1 2