Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Belfry soft ?
THEBIGDAWG Wrote:And you have the same with me. Huh Off Tackle Hmmm would that be to the Outside or Inside of The Tackle? I am waiting for your answer.......... I will go ahead and repeat since everyone seems to be deaf, dumb and can't read. I said that Belfry tried to Run outside to much. And that they needed to Run inside more. I see playing for Larkey you and Belfry got alot in common can't get it done. Come On People No wonder everyone looks at Eastern Ky like they are Retards.

What I can't get is I said my opinion that Belfry was soft. And everyone jumps me like I started this thread or something. When in fact one of your own Re Re's started this thread asking for everyones opinion. I just don't know What Is This World coming to. Smh
Fundamentals Wrote:Ha what I get from your posts is LC can't beat belfry so you're on the JC and Highlands bandwagon. I sure hope LC can make it past the first round so they can receive another spanking from us. Maybe next time you can pay attention to how we completely dominate the line of scrimmage...

And Me to I hope LC can get by the first round. I am not like those from Belfry that think we are so much better than everyone else. Not even when we were spanking Belfry's lil Hineys <<<< Hope I spelled that right but you know what I mean. I respect those that respect others and the majority of Belfry is respectful and I admire that. And they have my respect but those that want to talk and argue. Just give it up cause you will never one up me I am about 9 points ahead of you. And could be more I am just letting you hang by a thread. Hey wait a minute 9 points that is the actual points that Belfry got by The Mediocre LC Team. 21-12
THEBIGDAWG Wrote:Your a cool dude and I love messing with Y'all. And I am serious on LC return trip I wanna sit with Y'all. And I hope you get by SC I know Belfry has had problems in the past with them. Don't underestimate them they are scrappy.

See I just proved you don't know football...Breathitt will have to play SC....we play district 7 4 SEED...NOT our own 4TH SEED...lol
I WISH I was as soft as Belfry.:gtfo:
I still ain't figured out what "re re" is!!:thatsfunn:biggrin:
You have a bad memory BigDawg. The score was 35-12, after our fullback, the one you didn't notice ran it all night long for almost 140 yards.
Iam4thecats Wrote:I quoted you, JERK. I can read, JERK. You must be trying to say around the end and not off tackle, JERK. I have had a long career in football after Larkey and I proudly wear a state championship ring on Friday nights, JERK. People are looking at you like a retard, JERK.

Wow...how old are you? 12? LOL
Now I wish I was as HARD as wideright.
Soft, Belfry, Nah!
Twitter: @tc_analytics

No one other than Dari rushed for 118 yd belfry FB had 93 true stat
mr bojangles 007 Wrote:No one other than Dari rushed for 118 yd belfry FB had 93 true stat

Hatfield had 138 and Carr with 85 with Dari 118. The big question is, when is JJ gonna play again?
Tonight