Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
College prospects from Pikeville....
dirty30 Wrote:I heard that Brett Gibson was going to try adn walk on at Lousiville...Is this any bit true?
And i also heard Shurtleff is looking at both UK and GT but he will probably choose GT.
Sully has a lot of choice as to where he could go to college, but the last i heard was that he was looking at the school in Utah, although this year i saw him at a UK game with David Jones. I also hear that the coach that was trying to recruit him to UK moved to the school in Utah and now hes trying to get him to go there with him. WHerever he goes, i know im gonna try and watch him play!

Brett talked to Louisville a couple of times and visited at a game. Dont think he was really too much interested-- Big school, think he knew the chances of him actually getting to play there.
He, and Sully, went to camp at EKU this summer and both were extremly liked by the coaches and I know Brett met with them and went to games more than once. He was seriously looking but then the recruiter he was talking to left EKU. Dont know what else happened there?!
Anyways, I know that Gibson will be visiting Campbellsville University this weekend to meet with coaches and see the campus. From what Ive heard him say, he really likes Campbellsville the most. Whatever he decides I hope he does well!

YAY!!! Rob's goin to Georgetown!! Im excited! Congrats Rob!
im excited that Bob made the choice of GT as well.......sully is going to pikeville....and i believe i heard brett say something about louisville in the weight room today
yes from my sources and his freinds he was lifting with PC
Well after I made the post I talked to Gibson and he is interested a lot in Campbellsville, but he also said he talked to someone who thinks he should try walkin on at a D-1 school and see how that works. So who knows for now?!?!?

Sully is for sure going to Pikeville?

Is Jesse interested in playing ball at all? I thought I heard that he wasn't but just wandering??
Well after I made the post I talked to Gibson and he is interested a lot in Campbellsville, but he also said he talked to someone who thinks he should try walkin on at a D-1 school and see how that works. So who knows for now?!?!?

Is Jesse interested in playing ball at all? I thought I heard that he wasn't but just wandering??

I do not think that Jesse Parrish is too interested in playing college football at anywhere this point in time...who knows he may try later on but if he is going to he needs to make a decison as to where at quick, but im pretty sure he is just gonne go to college and not play nay sports
Shame....I always thought jesse would make a decent prospect for an NAIA D-1 school.... He KNOWS his football.
true lol
but from some of his actions, how long would he last at a college before he got benched or sumthing from the things he dose?
As of last week, its official Robert Shurtleff will be playing for G-Town in the fall.

I talk to Smooth on a regular basis, and I think he will end up at Pikeville, where he will be joined by his brother.

I dunno of any other football players from pikeville in college as of right now except for Brian Elkins. He was talking to Union College for a while about being their placekicker, but in the end decided to drop football and pursue his soccer career at Kentucky Christian University.