Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next Johnson Central Coach
Why aren't some top assistant coaches being considered for this job? The assistant at Perry Central does a great job and would be a worthy candidate. If you asked Randy Napier I am sure that he would reccomend him very highly.
Don't know about Harold Tackett, but I do know Tim Rice has inquired about the job. I am not sure if he put an application in or not, but he has inquired or was approached about the opening. He would be a good choice, a lot of experience and is familiar with the area. I know alot of Southwestern parents want him to stay. Do you guys think he would be considered a front runner or is there already someone in mind for the job?
I heard that they are going to offer the job to the Cochran girl. i believe that she will do a great job. she knows twice as much about basketball than the ones that applied for it that currently teach at JC
tigerfan1 Wrote:I heard that they are going to offer the job to the Cochran girl. i believe that she will do a great job. she knows twice as much about basketball than the ones that applied for it that currently teach at JC

i heard from someone who goes to the school that they offered it to her and she excepted
tigerfan1 Wrote:I heard that they are going to offer the job to the Cochran girl. i believe that she will do a great job. she knows twice as much about basketball than the ones that applied for it that currently teach at JC

I am stunned at the process or lack of that the school system went through for this position. The JC girls basketball program has always been at the top of the region and is one of the premier programs in eastern Kentucky. Why did they not throw the kitchen sink to get Darrin Rice, who has proven himself to be a quality coach? :HitWall: Is there some reason why he wouldn't want to come back? Just seems logical for someone who left the middle school to get experience and then it opens up and we don't go after him hard. Did they interview anyone besides her? I know that Bill Watson, Chris Pierce, and Tim Rice was in the mix and not even a call or interview? :please: This frustrates me and from what I hear a great deal of JC supporters. Don't get me wrong I will still support the program but it seems that the proper procedure was not followed. How much coaching experience does she have? This is not some small school that only wins every now and then. They are and should be regional contenders every year. With that said I wish her luck.