Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Bell 44 Casey 13
WhyLie Wrote:Dudley found a week that Corbin had filled and only offered that week. While he had other weeks that Corbin did he didn’t offer any other. I would love to see us continue to play but we ar not going to. If not Corbin, why don’t we play Boyle or Belfry? Not going to happen. We find a big name team that is way down for the win. It hurts us down the road. Our schedule has to get better, prove me wrong and make a great schedule.

Finally...good for you and nice to see not everyone is drinking the kool aid. While I’ll agree Dudley is a brilliant football mind I have to say your spot on he needs to up the ante.
BobcatForever Wrote:[quote=chs crazy]

and the same:lame: from here we are not running from anyone

Horseshit
Dudley is upset with Zac because we are not playing Bell, why don’t Dudley play Corbin in 19-20.
I hate to say this, but we are scared (can’t beat them)of Bell and Bell is scared (can’t beat them)of Corbin!
chs crazy Wrote:[quote=BobcatForever]

Horseshit

look maybe each coach is scared but if you say kids from either one is scared you are full of horse$@%! if you still think that have at it my friend:flame:
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Dudley is upset with Zac because we are not playing Bell, why don’t Dudley play Corbin in 19-20.
I hate to say this, but we are scared (can’t beat them)of Bell and Bell is scared (can’t beat them)of Corbin!

guess you was in Dudley s office listening in on the conversation:notworthy
STIFFY Wrote:You experts on here can look at my posts I’m a Bell fan but I am usually fairly accurate I don’t hate on anybody while a lot of you were picking Casey or Bell in a squeaker I said and was seconded by pjdoug. Bell very very big

right on. it could have been bigger.
chs crazy Wrote:Bell has added a couple nice athletic kids no doubt, but their offensive and defensive line are suspect, Central would curb stomp em...

no no no. this ain't last year's team.
Great win for the Bobcats! We are getting better and better each week which is what you expect under a Coach Hilton team!
As far as the schedule goes, I wish we would continue to play Corbin, but we aren't. We are ahead of schedule for the rebuild in my view. So I think I think that is the reason for the weaker schedule. But I hear our non-conference schedule next year is tougher, but don't know who we play. We will see.