Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10 players in the 14th as of 2/26
speedy Wrote:is this thread about winning records or about players who are good? all of the boys mentioned are good players with good stats. they all average over 10 pts a game and 2 of them average about 12 to 15 rebounds a game and the same 2 average 10 to 12 blocks a game and 3 or 4 steals a game. if that isn't good stats i don't know what is. and stamper and mosley average about 18 pts a game. alls i'm saying is these boys are capable of being top 10 players in the region and imo they are.

Who averages 10-12 blocks a games? And who are you saying averages 12-15 rebounds a game, because that would rank them in the top in state and Ryan Romans is the highest ranked rebounder in the 14th. Just wondering.
JBS Fan Wrote:No JBS will, idiot.

who's the idiot now?
JustTrying Wrote:Who averages 10-12 blocks a games? And who are you saying averages 12-15 rebounds a game, because that would rank them in the top in state and Ryan Romans is the highest ranked rebounder in the 14th. Just wondering.

amburgey and everage, both of these boys do most of the rebounding and they average just what i said they average. some games they may only get about 8-10 on rebounds and 6-8 blocks but they usually have 12, 13, 14 a game, and 10, 11, or 12 blocks.
Well I don't know about everybody on here but I do know that Romans averages about 20 points a game and 19 or 20 rebounds a game, that's a fact. Unless its changed recently, you should be able to see that in his stats. He also was ranking about 5th or so in the state for free throws, but that has been a while so it might have changed now, not sure but I will check on it and let ya know for sure.
"Ryan Romans, 6'3" 230lbs., senior has had double-doubles (pts. and reb.) in 21 of 25 games for the year"

I copied and pasted this from KHSAA website, so there ya go!! You can get the rest of his stats there as well. Smile
according to the khsaa he is avg. is 19 pts and 12 rebounds
thats really good but its not quite 20 and 20
Well I wasnt positive about that, but I actually read those stats about being 20/20 in a newspaper somewhere, but it was before districts, so it probably has changed since then. Still I was just commenting on whoever was questioning who had stats like those, so I was answering a question, lol.
1. Clark Stepp
2. Gay
3. J. Hicks
4. Cox
5. Clint Stepp
6. Romans
7. T. Bailey
8. Puckett
9. Hurt
10. Hubbard
JBS Fan Wrote:1. Clark Stepp
2. Gay
3. J. Hicks
4. Cox
5. Clint Stepp
6. Romans
7. T. Bailey
8. Puckett
9. Hurt
10. Hubbard
Yea Stepp is #1 lol what a joke
Arbys Man Wrote:Yea Stepp is #1 lol what a joke
Cant find your list?
My list is on there.
speedy Wrote:i cannot believe some people who try to be smart_sses. i was posting my opinion, you know, that thing you are entitlied to? i have to listen to alot of the games on the radio, because i work and it is easier to keep up with the stats of some of the players. you hear alot on the radio about these 4 boys, but when you get on bgr only 2 of the boys are talked about bc of the pts they score. now jbs on the other hand, all you ever hear about is the stepps, period. i don't listen hardly to any games other than kcc and i sure as hell don't go to any but kcc. so i don't know alot of the players, who i'm sure are good players, i mention the ones i know and thats pretty much kcc players. but it seems to me alot of people who post on bgr don't respect other peoples post, especially jbsfan. usually everyone else congratulates the winning teams, and talks about the games and all this dude wants to do is put everyone down and talk about how great the stepps and jbs is. its a good thing to be devoted to your school and a supporting fan, but there are other things happening on this side of the hill, its not all about jbs. show a little sportsmanship and respect, your only making yourself look bad. oh, add michael lindon to my list, no we are unbeatable. lol.
I agree with you 100%!
I dont even think JBS FAN is actually a JBS fan. I believe hes just on here trying to start trouble. Either that or hes just crazy.
1.hicks
2.stepp
3.bailey
4.hurt
5.gay
6.cox
7.puckett
8.kelly
9.smith (breathitt)
10.romans,davidson,campbell
thedarkside Wrote:1.hicks
2.stepp
3.bailey
4.hurt
5.gay
6.cox
7.puckett
8.kelly
9.smith (breathitt)
10.romans,davidson,campbell
That looks good to me.:blondnurs
Arbys Man Wrote:I dont even think JBS FAN is actually a JBS fan. I believe hes just on here trying to start trouble. Either that or hes just crazy.
You caught me. I'm really a Hazard fan. No maybe it's KCC. No thats not it. I cheer for Piarst. Darn I'm wrong again. JBS all the way and I'm not crazy.
JBS Fan Wrote:You caught me. I'm really a Hazard fan. No maybe it's KCC. No thats not it. I cheer for Piarst. Darn I'm wrong again. JBS all the way and I'm not crazy.

Smile Well I don't know about you...lol...but it's BHS ALL THE WAYSmile
If you are a JBS Fan which I doubt since noone would make their school look as bad as what your doing.
Arbys Man Wrote:If you are a JBS Fan which I doubt since noone would make their school look as bad as what your doing.
Some people are just putting my school down and I'm putting it back in their face.