Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top 10 players in the 14th as of 2/26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1.Justin Hicks
2.Ryan romans
3.Clark stepp
4.Tyler Bailey
5.Tate cox
6.Amburghey
7.Cody berryman
8.Kenny brandenburg
9.Fetters
10.danny dennis
JMO everyone post opinions
justin hicks
ryan romans
puckett
jarrod amburgey
scott mosley
matt everage
stuart stamper
tate cox
zack gay
clark stepp

in no particular order
good god if that team was close to being accurate dont you think knott county would be like 28-2 or somethin
what do you mean darkside. i didn't say they were the best team i said kcc has some good players. some that don't get any recognitiion at all. when you have players that are good but for some reason, not playing team ball then you're not gonna have a winning record. all you have to do is look at these boys stats to see that they are good players.
thedarkside Wrote:good god if that team was close to being accurate dont you think knott county would be like 28-2 or somethin

Where is your list?
1.Justin Hicks
2.Tate Cox
3.Tyler Bailey
4.Ryan Romans
5.Travis Smith
6.Zach Gay
7.Michael Campbell
8.Chris Puckett
9.Kenny Brandenburg
10.Eighter Williams-Hazard or Stepp-JBS
I believe that Clark should be a little higher than that.
speedy Wrote:justin hicks
ryan romans
puckett
jarrod amburgey
scott mosley
matt everage
stuart stamper
tate cox
zack gay
clark stepp

in no particular order

no offense...but if knott county did have 4 of their players in the top 10 dont you think their record would reflect it?...jmo...but i say:

justin hicks
ryan romans
tate cox
clark stepp
michael campbell
tyler bailey
zach gay
justin hollan
chris puckett
michael lindon
ryan romans
puckett
jarrod amburgey
scott mosley
matt everage
stuart stamper
tate cox
zack gay
clark stepp

in no particular order
Now thats funny.Smile
is this thread about winning records or about players who are good? all of the boys mentioned are good players with good stats. they all average over 10 pts a game and 2 of them average about 12 to 15 rebounds a game and the same 2 average 10 to 12 blocks a game and 3 or 4 steals a game. if that isn't good stats i don't know what is. and stamper and mosley average about 18 pts a game. alls i'm saying is these boys are capable of being top 10 players in the region and imo they are.
No particular order

Zack Hurt.... Cordia
Justin Hicks... Hazard
Chris Puckett... Jenkins
Tate Cox....JBS
Zack Gay...Buckhorn
Tyler Bailey... Perry
Scott Mosley...Knott
Devin Blair..Letcher
Clark Stepp...JBS
Andy Blank...Buckhorn
ryan romans
puckett
jarrod amburgey
scott mosley
matt everage
stuart stamper
tate cox
zack gay
clark stepp

in no particular order

Wheres Lindon at?? u got everyone else from Knott Central in there
1.Hicks
2.Bailey
3.Gay
4.Hurt
5 Mosley
6 Romans
7 Puckett
8 Cox
9 Stepp
10 Campbell or Hollon
*No Order*
ryan romans
puckett
jarrod amburgey
scott mosley
matt everage
stuart stamper
tate cox
zack gay
clark stepp

in no particular order

Well i guess KCC is now the fav to win the region since they have 4 of top 10 players in the 14th. Smile
MVP2 Wrote:Well i guess KCC is now the fav to win the region since they have 4 of top 10 players in the 14th. Smile
No JBS will, idiot.
hicks
cox
puckett
romans
mosley
stepp (great talent but a great player isnt all talent)
gay
hubbard or howard
hogg
hurt
no order
JBS Fan Wrote:No JBS will, idiot.

i was just be dumb bc that guy had 4 of his top 10 from KCC, but JBS barely beat Jenkins and they should have lost so yeah they are deff a fav
danny dennis has to be in every ones top 10... i mean the kid is lights out!!!
i cannot believe some people who try to be smart_sses. i was posting my opinion, you know, that thing you are entitlied to? i have to listen to alot of the games on the radio, because i work and it is easier to keep up with the stats of some of the players. you hear alot on the radio about these 4 boys, but when you get on bgr only 2 of the boys are talked about bc of the pts they score. now jbs on the other hand, all you ever hear about is the stepps, period. i don't listen hardly to any games other than kcc and i sure as hell don't go to any but kcc. so i don't know alot of the players, who i'm sure are good players, i mention the ones i know and thats pretty much kcc players. but it seems to me alot of people who post on bgr don't respect other peoples post, especially jbsfan. usually everyone else congratulates the winning teams, and talks about the games and all this dude wants to do is put everyone down and talk about how great the stepps and jbs is. its a good thing to be devoted to your school and a supporting fan, but there are other things happening on this side of the hill, its not all about jbs. show a little sportsmanship and respect, your only making yourself look bad. oh, add michael lindon to my list, no we are unbeatable. lol.
JBS Fan Wrote:No JBS will, idiot.
Did I read that right? Hes on here calling people names and is still on here.
this kid can shoot light out averaging 21 pts in his last 6 or 7 games...hes deff in my top 10
14thregionallstate Wrote:this kid can shoot light out averaging 21 pts in his last 6 or 7 games...hes deff in my top 10

who?
1. Justin Hicks
2. Tate Cox
3. Tyler Bailey
4. Chris Puckett
5. Jarrod Amburgey
6. Clark Stepp
7. Zack Hurt
8. Ryan Romans
9. Zack Gay
10. Caleb Fetters
danny dennis
no way romans is out of top 5
I would have Stepp 2nd
What about the 56th district MVP. He's only a junior but Danial Kinser has been playing some real good basketball for the Pirates. He led them to the 56th Championship imo.
1.Chris Puckett
2.Tate Cox
3.Justin Hicks
4.Clark Stepp
5.Scott Mosley
6.Zach Gay
7.Michael Campbell
8.Zach Hurt
9.Charlie Banks
10.Michael Lindon

This is what ive seen on nights they've played.. Im sure I left many out.. from Breathitt an others ive not witnessed.
MVP2 Wrote:1.Hicks
2.Bailey
3.Gay
4.Hurt
5 Mosley
6 Romans
7 Puckett
8 Cox
9 Stepp
10 Campbell or Hollon
*No Order*

You say in no order but yet you rank them 1-10...SmileSmileSmile
Overrated Wrote:1.Chris Puckett
2.Tate Cox
3.Justin Hicks
4.Clark Stepp
5.Scott Mosley
6.Zach Gay
7.Michael Campbell
8.Zach Hurt
9.Charlie Banks
10.Michael Lindon

This is what ive seen on nights they've played.. Im sure I left many out.. from Breathitt an others ive not witnessed.
Hicks 3rd :please:
Pages: 1 2