Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Making of a Division 1 Factory in Eastern Kentucky
Matney was suspended for recruiting violations. The whole glass house and rock throwing saying applies here.
2000PHS Wrote:Matney was suspended for recruiting violations. The whole glass house and rock throwing saying applies here.

When was this?
He was suspended for the first 2 games of the 2008 season.
This is my thoughts the Allen kids were promised d1 at uk football
If they transferred to paintsville , no big deal but when one of your coaching staff goes to his house every morning just to get him to practice on time and school pretty desperate

Number two paintsville made evan set out his whole freshman year because he played two minutes against Sheldon Clark kinda bull crap when you act like it's about the kids

3 when belcher went back to paintsville Mattney signed the paperwork right away but the same coach or lawyer that picks up the Allen kids brought the kid from cable Midland to live with him that's kinda like a boarding school or recruiting players

4 when kash transferred to pikeville paintsville lawyer threw out some bull crap paper work so in the end kash set out the championship game ,last year broke the tigers last chance to win

With the tigers only having 5 or 7 freshman coming in this will be the last year of paintsville having a wining football program , Joe will leave no more county kids no more tiger football

As far as the card you no you did it but in the long run one or two more years the tigers football program will be like they were before joe come :popcorn::flush::flush::flush:
eagles2011 Wrote:This is my thoughts the Allen kids were promised d1 at uk football
If they transferred to paintsville , no big deal but when one of your coaching staff goes to his house every morning just to get him to practice on time and school pretty desperate

Number two paintsville made evan set out his whole freshman year because he played two minutes against Sheldon Clark kinda bull crap when you act like it's about the kids

3 when belcher went back to paintsville Mattney signed the paperwork right away but the same coach or lawyer that picks up the Allen kids brought the kid from cable Midland to live with him that's kinda like a boarding school or recruiting players

4 when kash transferred to pikeville paintsville lawyer threw out some bull crap paper work so in the end kash set out the championship game ,last year broke the tigers last chance to win

With the tigers only having 5 or 7 freshman coming in this will be the last year of paintsville having a wining football program , Joe will leave no more county kids no more tiger football

As far as the card you no you did it but in the long run one or two more years the tigers football program will be like they were before joe come :popcorn::flush::flush::flush:

Well whoever you are Eagle2011 you are very misinformed I would love to know where you gather your lies 😂
eagles2011 Wrote:This is my thoughts the Allen kids were promised d1 at uk football

#1 - Nobody is dumb enough to promise a kid they will get a D1 scholarship. They are few and far between, especially in this area.

#2 - If a kid plays one down for another school then transfers, they have to sit out.

#3 - The boy from Huntington sat out until he was ruled eligible by the KHSAA.

#4 - What in the world are you talking about.

Lastly. Where will JC be when Jim leaves? Back to going 2-8?
One of your recruiting coaching staff promised ty mother straight up uk would take her son like kash , with Jim leaving mabey be possible with Haywood probably retiring this year do to health issues but I don't see jc being 2/8 because I think the arms boys or peck would make a good coach
But in two year mark my words tigers football will be :flush::flush:
eagles2011 Wrote:One of your recruiting coaching staff promised ty mother straight up uk would take her son like kash , with Jim leaving mabey be possible with Haywood probably retiring this year do to health issues but I don't see jc being 2/8 because I think the arms boys or peck would make a good coach
But in two year mark my words tigers football will be :flush::flush:

I'm sure a parent would know that a D1 offer cannot be promised by a high school coach with that said it sounds like JC is just trying to lick their wounds by spreading fabricated accusations.
I hope they don't go back to being what they were. I'd rather see both schools as serious contenders every year. As far as the next coach, yes Jesse Ray or Justin either one would be great. The big question there would be, would they actually give the head coachin job to a Paintsville alumni
Ok I've joked enough I hope paintsville and Johnson central both do good but with the economy as bad shape plus coal mining thing of the past I think in another two or 3 years you will see a big drop of in both schools , best of luck to both teams

:insane:can't wait till the season starts ,
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:This could be "THE TRIAL OF THE CENTURY!!!" Next thing you'll see is Chirico in a White Bronco riding up route 23 with Bill Mike Runyon behind the wheel doing 20mph with the Johnson County Sherriffs and Paintsville City Police following. Eric C Conn could respresent the accused from his prison cell while Bob Dylan sings protest songs outside the courthouse and CNN offers round the clock coverage....We will be bombarded with constant "Card-Gate" discussion on ESPN and QVC will offer a limited edition bronze replica of the Buisness card......But I hope it stops there before things get out of hand..:

This is great :Thumbs:
Unfortunately, the loss of mining jobs is creating an exodus of people away from all counties in this part of Kentucky. It's very sad to me! The hard working folks, with school aged kids, are leaving. The only ones left are the old farts (like me) and the meth heads and those who won't work.

NOT a good thing!!
PHSForever Wrote:Jenkins.

That undeniable enough for you? :biglmao:

So you are able to confirm through official records stating that not every school recruits?
checkmate9113 Wrote:So you are able to confirm through official records stating that not every school recruits?
You need to lighten up. I was making a joke. And yes, although I can obviously not produce "official records" to prove that not every school recruits, that fact is, not all of them do. You can believe what you want, but not everyone recruits. I've been around enough to know and see that with my own eyes.
How is the investigation going so far :popcorn::popcorn:
Pretty good so far I believe Allen is ready to spill the beans he been telling all his friends he ready to come back to Johnson central , I believe this week will tell the truth about how a couple of coaching staff keep telling his mother all the promise of d 1 and they could get his grades and school problems work out ,

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: when the truth comes out which coach gets thrown under the bus ,
eagles2011 Wrote:Pretty good so far I believe Allen is ready to spill the beans he been telling all his friends he ready to come back to Johnson central , I believe this week will tell the truth about how a couple of coaching staff keep telling his mother all the promise of d 1 and they could get his grades and school problems work out ,

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: when the truth comes out which coach gets thrown under the bus ,
This stuff is getting comical
I don't want to start another argument but does anyone know for sure why the Allen kid transferred I have heard this and that but I didn't know what was true. Wasn't he starting for a state runner-up 4a team ? So it could not have been playing time
eagles2011 said in the "Paintsville 2016" thread that Allens mother moved him to Paintsville to get his grades lined out, but gets on this thread hollering that Paintsville recruited him and promised them he would get a scholarship to UK. Lmbo, yea this stuff is comical.
To get his grades lined out? Were they not helping him at JC ?
I think we all can agree that 99 percent of the students needs grades more than football. If the student's parents thinks he can get a better education at Paintsville then that is their choice, however if the student is that far behind with grades and education then should they really be worried about football? The parents should be focusing on getting his education lined out before playing football.
Maybe I am too old school, whether they play for Belfry, LC, JC or Paintsville my child would be sitting out until they get their grades up.
IF THIS IS THE TRUE REASON THE STUDENT LEFT.
Redneck Wrote:eagles2011 said in the "Paintsville 2016" thread that Allens mother moved him to Paintsville to get his grades lined out, but gets on this thread hollering that Paintsville recruited him and promised them he would get a scholarship to UK. Lmbo, yea this stuff is comical.

Was he recruited yes but every body does this
Did they promise d 1 yes but he also got mad over basketball playing time
But in the end I just like joking with the paintsvile people Allen mom said she moved him for grades as far as the other kid the recruitment card was giving to I have nothing to say about that it's between him and both schools
It doesn't matter what we think in the end it comes down to were his mom wants him to go and what is best for her family,
Any new developments from the investigation this week ? :popcorn:
TigerBlues Wrote:Any new developments from the investigation this week ? :popcorn:

Last I heard, we recruited Coach Reeves, promised him an NFL coaching job.
If Tyrese Allen shows up for physicals tomorrow what does this do to the investigation ? :popcorn::popcorn:
Nada. Allen was ruled eligible last spring and was on the PHS track team.
Paula Dean Wrote:Nada. Allen was ruled eligible last spring and was on the PHS track team.

So Allen was already at Paintsville last year ? If Johnny Cochran wasn't dead he's the only guy that put this into the court of appeals :doughnutc
Allen is one and done he's going to Bryan station next year because paintsville loses everything this year.
And tigers will go back 2 /8 or maybe 6/4 2017
Just to set listen lot people glad ty left for big blue far as details
Your players and coaching staff will figure it out, best of luck
On the season keep handing out them recruiting cards , at all the middle school and grade school games . And for coach Reaves he just helping because he got more free pizza than he did from johnson county . :lmao::truestory:
eagles2011 Wrote:Allen is one and done he's going to Bryan station next year because paintsville loses everything this year.
And tigers will go back 2 /8 or maybe 6/4 2017
Just to set listen lot people glad ty left for big blue far as details
Your players and coaching staff will figure it out, best of luck
On the season keep handing out them recruiting cards , at all the middle school and grade school games . And for coach Reaves he just helping because he got more free pizza than he did from johnson county . :lmao::truestory:
You obviously haven't seen a roster, lol. Your making yourself look foolish man, just give it up. Quit trolling on the Tigers and worry about the Eagles.
eagles2011 Wrote:Pretty good so far I believe Allen is ready to spill the beans he been telling all his friends he ready to come back to Johnson central , I believe this week will tell the truth about how a couple of coaching staff keep telling his mother all the promise of d 1 and they could get his grades and school problems work out ,

Wait a minute :flame: the walls were crumbling down in the investigation but now it's like it's ok and he's gone to Lying Station next year ? If it doesn't fit, you must acquit :hilarious: