Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is all East Ky Football On The Rise?
4 more years.
I think the level of athletes has fallen in the east. The loss of jobs and kids finding other things to do have contributed. The level of coaching is much better over all. There is much more parity in the coaching ranks. I don't see nearly as many guys out there who are totally clueless as there were in the past. Fayette County is the one place in the state where the level of coaching has taken a nose dive. The big 5 have not been competitive for a long time. They produce D1 athletes but not good teams.
^
Its absurd that Fayette County schools cannot dominate football in this state. There should be at least one Lexington team in the state title game every year.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Its absurd that Fayette County schools cannot dominate football in this state. There should be at least one Lexington team in the state title game every year.

I agree it is unbelievable. They should have some of the best teams.
Henry Clay is the only school worth mentioning in the Lex area, not including private LexCath. There is no reason they shouldn't be as good as a Male/Manual
Harlan county is not
Real Badman Wrote:Henry Clay is the only school worth mentioning in the Lex area, not including private LexCath. There is no reason they shouldn't be as good as a Male/Manual

sadly even Henry Clay is way down compared to what they used to be.all the Lexington schools should be competitive every year.