Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
72.73%
Pulaski Southwestern
27.27%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry @ Pulaski Southwestern 9/12
Go Warriors! Smile
Go Pirates! :lmao:
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:2010 Prestonsburg Blackcats held Belfry to 164 rushing yards.

Sorry Pirate1991#8 I had to. Confusednicker:
Your exactly right and it was in week Zero....But I think we still went to state that year and got blown out of Course..
Belfry all night long. Going to be a long night for the warriors...
Have to make this mention - Southern Pulaski and Belfry have had two strong middle school programs as of late, I think the KYMSFA should be watching this one to see how much their program has positively influenced our state.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Have to make this mention - Southern Pulaski and Belfry have had two strong middle school programs as of late, I think the KYMSFA should be watching this one to see how much their program has positively influenced our state.

Supposedly the Belfry Freshmen defeated Johnson Central's Freshmen last week.

That's a big win!

Both 8th Grade teams were State Champs for those that don't know and the only losses Belfry suffered that season came at the hands of Johnson Central in very close games.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Supposedly the Belfry Freshmen defeated Johnson Central's Freshmen last week.

That's a big win!

Both 8th Grade teams were State Champs for those that don't know and the only losses Belfry suffered that season came at the hands of Johnson Central in very close games.

People downplay the role that KMSFA plays into high school athletics, but IMO the organization is really taking football in Kentucky to a new level. It seems more and more kids are interested in playing when they have a chance to compete for a state championship. And the correlation can be seen on Friday nights.
Belfry
Belfry 42
Southwestern 28
Outside of your "Big private schools" it seems the likes of Belfry, JC, and Pulaski Co have helped out with the image of EKY and SEKY and IMO they have closed the gap on the NKY, Lexington schools, and WKY schools, the only reasoning I can come up with is the evolution of and importance of Middle School football in these parts of the state now.
64SUR Wrote:I will never pick against Belfry unless they play Corbin in the State Championship this year..Just sayin.

Belfry 48
Southwestern 07

TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho

What a hypocrite 64SUR!!!! You pick Belfry here 48-7 and GUT picks Belfry to go undefeated and win state, but in the poll you both pick Southwestern...Hey 64!!!! You got SERVED!!!!!
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Supposedly the Belfry Freshmen defeated Johnson Central's Freshmen last week.

That's a big win!

They did beat Johnson Centrals freshman...This freshman class will be special...remember the names...Wellman,Varney,Atkins,and Hunter...
bucslover68 Wrote:What a hypocrite 64SUR!!!! You pick Belfry here 48-7 and GUT picks Belfry to go undefeated and win state, but in the poll you both pick Southwestern...Hey 64!!!! You got SERVED!!!!!

Sheesh a guy cant even change his mind from week to week and bandwagon jump anymore without getting ridiculed. What is this world coming to.
Demarcus ware Wrote:Belfry all night long. Going to be a long night for the warriors...

Southwestern all night long and all day Saturday.
Going to be a night full of empty treasure chest.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Southwestern all night long and all day Saturday.
Going to be a night full of empty treasure chest.
its official GUT has done went and lost his mind. Belfry wins GUT. Double or nothing on those dogs you already owe me? Which double of nothing is still nothing cause you won't pay up Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Sheesh a guy cant even change his mind from week to week and bandwagon jump anymore without getting ridiculed. What is this world coming to.

:thatsfunn I couldn't help myself, I had to like that. That sounds like me an college football. I keep rooting for the SEC team thats winning!:biggrin:
Demarcus ware Wrote:its official GUT has done went and lost his mind. Belfry wins GUT. Double or nothing on those dogs you already owe me? Which double of nothing is still nothing cause you won't pay up Confusednicker:

You're on!

TongueirateSho
I'd say it'll be close. But. I'm thinking Belfry will come out smiling.
Just watched the Warriors on hudl..Yeah the Doan kid is fast but that line won't match our D line. ..Our Online is a lot bigger...and SW D line stands straight up...you don't wanna do that on Belfry...just my opinion warrior fans. SW is a good football team.and can win this football game...I just don't see it but I've been wrong many times...the Pirates better show up and play...
Belfry is Belfry, Coach Haywood is Coach Haywood and Southwestern has Coach French. I say all this to say this could be a ball game. Larry has an knack for getting ready for those who people give him little chance to play with. Look for a good game.
I think the Pirates win, but what's important is that BHS gets a look at a feature back with a ton of speed, and Southwestern gets to see a power offense that'll make them tougher. Hopefully no matter the W/L result both teams improve from this game --- in the end it doesn't mean that much if you win Week 15 anyways.
Demarcus ware Wrote:its official GUT has done went and lost his mind. Belfry wins GUT. Double or nothing on those dogs you already owe me? Which double of nothing is still nothing cause you won't pay up Confusednicker:

:biglmao:
It's Game Day!!! Welcome to the RESERVATION!!! Hope and Pray, all the Pirate faithful that make the trip have safe travel to and from. Praying for an injury free game for both sides because God knows, there will be some hitting going on tonight. Who ever wins will have earned it. Good Luck, to both Teams!!!
bucslover68 Wrote:What a hypocrite 64SUR!!!! You pick Belfry here 48-7 and GUT picks Belfry to go undefeated and win state, but in the poll you both pick Southwestern...Hey 64!!!! You got SERVED!!!!!

Now why would you call me a hypocrite i stand by my pick buttlover68.
Confusednicker:
Belfry 48
Southwestern 07
64SUR Wrote:Now why would you call me a hypocrite i stand by my pick buttlover68.
Confusednicker:
Belfry 48
Southwestern 07

Admit it 64...Bucs just served you HAHA

:flame::igiveup::cop::policeman
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Admit it 64...Bucs just served you HAHA

:flame::igiveup::cop::policeman

Confusedecret: I just have a feeling buttlover68 is mad at someone. :biglmao:
64SUR Wrote:Confusedecret: I just have a feeling buttlover68 is mad at someone. :biglmao:

At least use the right name...it's bucslover68....and I'm happy everyday!
will this game be streamed live anywhere?