Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry @ Pulaski Southwestern 9/12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Thoughts and predictions
Going to take a bit of time to make my call and wait for Southwestern's results tonight.

I will say that so far I am a little worried about Jordan Doan from what little I have seen of him. The Pirate 1st string D is currently lights out so I need time to formulate my prediction.
Southwestern all day every day.
Gotta love it Gut you're consistent lol
Belfry better make sure their head is on straight. This is a quality football team and even better than last year. Play flat like they did in 2013 and come back to Belfry with the "L"

If Belfry plays their game though don't think Southwestern can hang though.
I can tell you Belfry fans one thing.

Belfry will be in Bowling Green.

One thing you might not know is Bell will be there as well.

Talk about a fun week on BGR.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I cant tell you Belfry fans one thing.

Belfry will be in Bowling Green.

One thing you might not know is Bell will be there as well.

Talk about a fun week on BGR.

Louisville Central is suddenly looking like themselves. A lot of people wanted to throw dirt on them but now that hard fought loss to Lafayette looks a lot better (Lafayette just beat LexCath by 10) and Central just dismantled Eastern. Manual may be the 2nd best team in 6A.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Louisville Central is suddenly looking like themselves. A lot of people wanted to throw dirt on them but now that hard fought loss to Lafayette looks a lot better (Lafayette just beat LexCath by 10) and Central just dismantled Eastern. Manual may be the 2nd best team in 6A.

The trip to Log Mountain will be the difference.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Southwestern all day every day.

:biglmao:
Southwestern 21
Belfry 7
pjdoug Wrote:Southwestern 21
Belfry 7

[Image: riding-coat-tails.jpg]

Big Grin

One day one of those SEKY or Southern Kentucky teams will come through....
Didn't belfry go to swpc last yr
former Wrote:Didn't belfry go to swpc last yr

Yes.

Belfry had to find a 10th game and the only way Southwestern could agree to two years was if Belfry came both seasons.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:[Image: riding-coat-tails.jpg]

Big Grin

Bell has as many championships as Belfry since 2008 :biggrin:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Bell has as many championships as Belfry since 2008 :biggrin:

How many times have they made it past the Regional Finals in that same time frame?
Pirates win this one by 11+
The way Belfry is playing I think...........Belfry-42
South-17
Hey Gut I like the new avatar! :Thumbs:
Belfry had a few kinks occur when both the starters and the subs were in. I'm sure Coach will work on those this week and hopefully they won't be seen this week. Belfry 28 - Southwest 14. It would be nice to see a larger margin of point spread and the subs get some additional play time.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:[Image: riding-coat-tails.jpg]

Big Grin

I've never been a fan of Southwestern. just making a prediction Smile
As long as the young Bucs keep their heads on strait and play like they have the last two weeks they should get the win. Defense will have to keep playing the way they have been and the o line will have to keep winning the battle in the trenches. Belfry 41- SW 20.
Belfry by 21
As long as belfry stays focused they are going to be hard to beat. Southwestern is much improved over last year and coach French has got them going in the right direction I just think belfry will just have to much speed and strengths for them to stop.
Belfry 35
Southwestern 17
EKUAlum05 Wrote:How many times have they made it past the Regional Finals in that same time frame?

Rings are the only thing that matters.

0-10 or state runner up. In the end your still losers.
I will never pick against Belfry unless they play Corbin in the State Championship this year..Just sayin.

Belfry 48
Southwestern 07

TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Rings are the only thing that matters.

Well you are the biggest loser of all because the team you pull for has never won Jacksh!t...
Southwestern is much improved. That said they don't have enough to challenge the Pirates deep into the 2nd half. I'll take Belfry 35-14.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Rings are the only thing that matters.

Just shows what kind loser you really are you are! Being a part of a Regional Championship team is a great for any kid. Those Kids from Belfry worked there tails off to get to those State titles games! Winning a Regional Title is a hell of a long way form 0-10. Every HS in the State Hangs Regional title banners! Only a loser like you would write something so stupid!
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:Well you are the biggest loser of all because the team you pull for has never won Jacksh!t...

Ah, the ole "your team sucks because I cant think of a better comeback" line.
I don't recall any names on the title of this thread other than SW and Belfry.

Keep it original :hilarious:
honestjchsfan Wrote:Just shows what kind loser you really are you are! Being a part of a Regional Championship team is a great for any kid. Those Kids from Belfry worked there tails off to get to those State titles games! Winning a Regional Title is a hell of a long way form 0-10. Every HS in the State Hangs Regional title banners! Only a loser like you would write something so stupid!

[Image: tumblr_m5m2e9gYjp1r503eo.bmp]
Pages: 1 2 3 4