Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dixie (5-2) @ Simon Kenton (8-0) 10/18
hop24 Wrote:I don't have anything pink as well. It's a shame Gut lives 2 hours away, heard he has pink socks and shoes....:eyeroll:

:popcorn: Waiting for Gut to check this thread.........
hop24 Wrote::popcorn: Waiting for Gut to check this thread.........

I'm surprised he hasn't. I was checking to see if he had myself. :yawn:
I was told by a family member that coach Brossart will be on the sidelines Friday night. It will be a very emotional game for him and the Dixie players.
autopart101 Wrote:SK is Dixies sister school. Class move by Kenton co. and SK! I love to beat sk any chance on the feild but we are still Kenton co. family!

I would consider Scott as SK's sister school since SK feeds off of Scotts feeder system! Dixie is in the "Kenton County Family" but they are cousins!
sstack Wrote:I was told by a family member that coach Brossart will be on the sidelines Friday night. It will be a very emotional game for him and the Dixie players.

He is expected to be on the sideline. The funeral will be held on Sunday. My thoughts and prayers to Coach, his family and the Dixie unit.
sk by 21
^They should, but you may end up wearing pink all over your face in honor of your name!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
If they do win by 21 I'll buy a strawberry shake in your honor from UDF this weekend!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Spirit100 Wrote:If they do win by 21 I'll buy a strawberry shake in your honor from UDF this weekend!

better make it a large!